Ted Cruz's Wife Works For......OMG.....GOLDMAN SACHS

What beans? We already knew all this.

You would be amazed at the number of people who support Cruz really aren't aware that this power couple going all the way back to the Bush administration are inside the beltway players.

Anyone who supports Ted Cruz is assuring a Hillary win.

All she has to do is bring this up and Ted is T.O.A.S.T.
I don't see anything wrong with working for Big Business. Big Business is as American as apple pie.
The reason we have government (among others) is to protect us from big business excess. Our government is also supposed to protect big business from unfair overseas practices. I have never had a problem with big business. I have a problem with Republicans pandering to them and letting them get away with all kinds of really shitty crap. They are a business, they are always looking for profit. But our laws are supposed to stop their excess.

Bernie Sander's hate business is as mis guided as Republicans hating government. We need things fixed not torn down. I take that back. What we need torn down are GOP policies and Bernie Sander's revolution ideas. Then we will see the country really start to improve.

Yea we need people like Hillary Clinton, that take $900,000 in donations from big companies like Boeing in return for $3.7 Billion contracts. But that's not pandering to big business.

Did the Austin Police Department arrest Heidi for suicide observation after her tenure at Goldman Sachs?

Did the Austin Police Department arrest Heidi for suicide observation after her tenure at Goldman Sachs?
She still works for Goldman Sachs.

In 2005, she joined Goldman Sachs, serving as a private wealth manager[28] and is currently the Region Head for the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman Sachs in Houston.[2][22][29] Peter Conway, Cruz's employer, assisted in her recruitment and was impressed by her being among the first to arrive and last to leave, remembering her doing well in a field of men. Conway would later recommend her to lead the office. Cruz used politics to gain common ground with her clients and deployed her husband to join her in meeting with potential investors.[26] She had served as vice president for seven years before the promotion in 2013.[30] She took a leave of absence without pay for her husband's 2016 presidential campaign.[27] Cruz later said the absence was the result of her belief that America was in danger.[31]

Heidi Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz are ready made for a Hillary presidency. All she has to do is point out that Ted Cruz and Heidi met while working on the Bush campaign, that she works for GS, and that she's a Baptist from a family of 7th Day Adventists.....a serious Bible-Banger.

Ted Cruz has zero chance against Hillary. But he probably thinks the GOP will let him run for president. WRONG. They plan on putting Paul Ryan in instead.

Last edited:
Good Grief. Lyin' Ted Cruz Lifted Line Word-for-Word from Movie "American President" - The Gateway Pundit

Good Grief. Lyin’ Ted Cruz Lifted Line Word-for-Word from Movie “American President”

Jim Hoft Mar 23rd, 2016 3:01 pm 194 Comments

You just can’t make this stuff up!

Ted Cruz lifted a line – word-for-word – from the movie “American President.”
Obviously, he’s been fantasizing about this campaign for an awfully long time – certainly since before he dropped his Canadian citizenship.

I don't see anything wrong with working for Big Business. Big Business is as American as apple pie.
The reason we have government (among others) is to protect us from big business excess. Our government is also supposed to protect big business from unfair overseas practices. I have never had a problem with big business. I have a problem with Republicans pandering to them and letting them get away with all kinds of really shitty crap. They are a business, they are always looking for profit. But our laws are supposed to stop their excess.

Bernie Sander's hate business is as mis guided as Republicans hating government. We need things fixed not torn down. I take that back. What we need torn down are GOP policies and Bernie Sander's revolution ideas. Then we will see the country really start to improve.
Problem with that is at the same time Hillary is castigating Republicans for helping the rich, she's giving 10 min speeches to them for a small fortune.
What's wrong with that? Believe it or not, unlike the Koch Bros and most Republicans, there are rich people who actually love this country and want to see it succeed.

Problem with that is at the same time Hillary is castigating Republicans for helping the rich, she's giving 10 min speeches to them for a small fortune.
What's wrong with that? Believe it or not, unlike the Koch Bros and most Republicans, there are rich people who actually love this country and want to see it succeed.
So you think getting good rich by robbing the Middle -Class means you love your country?

So you think getting good rich by robbing the Middle -Class means you love your country?
I know you won't understand this because the concept is so far outside of your experience. There are other ways to get rich besides robbing people. There I said it. And I stand by it. Believe it or not, it's true.

ahh the hypocrisy.

so you know the democrats have many many more rich people right? Please at least know one thing in life.

so you know the democrats have many many more rich people right? Please at least know one thing in life.
Proves my point.

ahh the hypocrisy.
Why hypocrisy? What's wrong with getting paid for work?

Forum List

Back