🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Nugent goes unhinged, alludes to shooting illegal immigrants

My brother in law is of the opinion that we should give Hispanics who are here legally tracts of land and stick houses along the border, and arm them, and the stipulation is that as long as they hold the border, they have a free house and no taxes.

I guarantee the criminal illegal flood would swirl right back into the pesthole that is Mexico.
you do realize that is pretty stupid right?...what happens when they get them and their families killed?...and why should the legal ones do it?....is that not the job of our govt?.....

Actually, it's a stellar idea. It's pretty much how we settled the west.
we had houses lined up along mexico and had the legal mexicans of the day hold the line?....dont remember that.....

My brother in law is of the opinion that we should give Hispanics who are here legally tracts of land and stick houses along the border, and arm them, and the stipulation is that as long as they hold the border, they have a free house and no taxes.

I guarantee the criminal illegal flood would swirl right back into the pesthole that is Mexico.
you do realize that is pretty stupid right?...what happens when they get them and their families killed?...and why should the legal ones do it?....is that not the job of our govt?.....

It's pretty much how we settled the west.

You started trailer parks in the west? Who knew!!

we had houses lined up along mexico and had the legal mexicans of the day hold the line?....dont remember that.....
Sorry about your lack of an education. I don't have the energy to teach you now..and I've no doubt you aren't interested in learning anyway.

Don't worry steph no one is going to take your food stamps or trailer house
Leftist ELITIST looking down on people on low income. But you want their vote don't you?

Did I hit a nerve trailer dweller?
If I lived in a trailer I would still be proud of supporting myself and did not live in a leftist, ELITIST created ghetto waiting for my masters to give me the handout, then sending the bus to take me to a polling place to repay their "kindness" with my vote for them. If I lived in a tent or a card board box under a bridge and refused to take your bribes for my vote I still would be a citizen considered to have character of an upright person. Of course, you would not know what upright character is. (Upright to you means right wing, what a moron you are) The sad part is that leftist, ELITISTS do not spend their own money on handouts but pay for them with the money they confiscate by the force of state and call them taxes. If I were a trailer dweller I still would be better than you and your ilk crawling under a rock.

The video speaks for itself. Nugent was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party of Maricopa County, Arizona.

He strongly suggested that people shoot immigrants who illegally cross the southern border, fondly recalling a time he threatened to shoot a trespasser on his property;

Refers to Pelosi as "bitch ain't in jail yet?":

GOP should put Hillary in jail:

Just to remind, he was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party in Maricopa County, Arizona. That is where Joe Arapaio has done all sorts of shenanigans.

Behold the face of Conservatism in America in 2015.

So, Conservatives, do you support going out and simply shooting people?

Discuss.

Just Libtards, and it would be doing them a favor, putting them our of their misery, like an egg sucking dog.

"Egg sucking dog?" You are insulting dogs!

Sorry about your lack of an education. I don't have the energy to teach you now..and I've no doubt you aren't interested in learning anyway.
we had houses maned by legal mexicans along the mexican border to keep the illegal mexicans out.....thats what you are saying right?.....why dont you prove that....

we had houses maned by legal mexicans along the mexican border to keep the illegal mexicans out.....thats what you are saying right?.....why dont you prove that....
Sorry you don't understand English. I don't have the energy to teach you now, and I'm sure you aren't interested in learning anyway. It might interfere with your feeble attempts to derail the discussion with this nonsense.

Sorry you don't understand English. I don't have the energy to teach you now, and I'm sure you aren't interested in learning anyway. It might interfere with your feeble attempts to derail the discussion with this nonsense.
so are you now denying you said this?....remember its written in a previous post....by you....if you cant back it up Kosh dont fucking say it...

Forum List

Back