🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Nugent goes unhinged, alludes to shooting illegal immigrants

Really? This is the best you CLOWNS can come up with? Ted Nugent is a clown, to. On the right.It's too bad this takes away from enforcing immigration laws as if it's somehow inherently evil...Right. Let's get back to the basics, not hysterics. Deport, not shoot. That is humane, despite all the hyperbole, nobody needs get hurt here. Just immigrate legally, period.

If you could only convince the republican party of that. That's who paid him to speak, you know.
Is this a sock convention? Don't kid yourself, Ted Nugent doesn't speak for anyone but himself. He is what he is, like a white goyim cracker Al Sharpton playing up race issues. the rest of us just want people to immigrate legally and play by the laws. Fair IS fair.

Don't kid yourself. Ted speaks for a lot of right wingers. Instead of getting upset because that is pointed out, you should police your own party.

Do you know what happened to people that tried to cross Walls at the boundaries of nations and states? They got hit with a volley of arrows or boiling oil.

Crossing into the United States without permission is an Act of Invasion, and the United States retain the right, like all other nations, past and present, to eliminate the Invader.

What EXACTLY do you expect? The American people are FED UP with having their jobs taken away by thieves who skip into this country illegally. This country can't support it's own citizens - let alone those who break in to steal everything they can. Illegals who don't give a hoot in hell about the United States.

Do I support going out and simply shooting people? Well, let me ask you a question. Do you support the takeover by Mexicans in this country by both the illegals and the government representatives that have been bought off by the Mexican lobby" and the Liberal "elite"?

-And as a follow up-

Would it bother YOU if your job was lost to some illegal asshole who just entered YOUR country illegally?

Behold the face of the Liberal in America 2015.

Lost their job? picking crops?, yea a lot of Americans have been displaced! Just the other day my doctor was saying he is scared that the people crossing the boarder will take his job .as are technical and truck drivers and others :ahole-1:
Typical condescending leftist who despises and looks down on low level jobs. The leftist ELITE shows its real face.

Aren't you late for your shift at the waffle house?
Not yet.
Why is it that you look down on people who do low level jobs? Democrats supposed embrace the proletariat. Oh.. I remembered, you like people on welfare, their vote is a sure thing to keep your ELITIST party floating, instead of people who earn their living on low paying jobs struggling to make ends meet.

Now, calm down, people. What harm did Nugent actually DO? As apposed to all crap the illegal aliens that have hurt people and created this schism? The line gets blurred. People call names, it's easy to do. Illegal aliens are not victims. They are perpetrators. All they have to do is follow the law. Our constitution says: NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. Nobody.
e pluribus unum. But it doesn't apply to everybody especially not to the Democrat Party Elite.
57855_us_seal_md.gif

What EXACTLY do you expect? The American people are FED UP with having their jobs taken away by thieves who skip into this country illegally. This country can't support it's own citizens - let alone those who break in to steal everything they can. Illegals who don't give a hoot in hell about the United States.

Do I support going out and simply shooting people? Well, let me ask you a question. Do you support the takeover by Mexicans in this country by both the illegals and the government representatives that have been bought off by the Mexican lobby" and the Liberal "elite"?

-And as a follow up-

Would it bother YOU if your job was lost to some illegal asshole who just entered YOUR country illegally?

Lost their job? picking crops?, yea a lot of Americans have been displaced! Just the other day my doctor was saying he is scared that the people crossing the boarder will take his job .as are technical and truck drivers and others :ahole-1:
Typical condescending leftist who despises and looks down on low level jobs. The leftist ELITE shows its real face.

Not yet.
Why is it that you look down on people who do low level jobs? Democrats supposed embrace the proletariat. Oh.. I remembered, you like people on welfare, their vote is a sure thing to keep your ELITIST party floating, instead of people who earn their living on low paying jobs struggling to make ends meet.

Why do you slugs keep voting Republican?

Cowards like you will be the first to die.
I am not sure about that. You won't find his kind, first ones to hide or escape to Canada.
Rough trailer park talk :badgrin:
Look Guano (did I spell that right? Yes! I did)
There are a lot of honest hard working people and a lot of retirees live in trailer parks. Are you any better than they are? You ELITISTS (probably with some cushy, well paying unnecessary government job) lie (Harry Reid) for power grabbing displaying despicable character while those hard working trailer park people (of whom you despise) move the country along with their hard work.

-And as a follow up-

Not yet.

You ask that after Obama? We need an alternative. I have never owned a gun in my life. I haven't ever owned a slave, I don't exploit illegal aliens. I am a hard working person I just want immigration laws enforced. I want people to stop the lies and the propaganda. Latinos don't a get a pass here, everyone else has to follow immigration laws, and no other group is complaining. My great grandparents immigrated legally, so I don't accept illegals. Laws apply to everyone.

-And as a follow up-

Not yet.

Slugs? That's not that original since your kind when cannot offer substantial argument use a lot of words and expressions such as like that.
The other thing, who says I vote Republican, Democrat, Populist or Libertarian? I do not remember mentioning anything about that. You imbeciles think that if somebody doesn't agree with you that must be Republican.

Not yet.

Slugs? That's not that original since your kind when cannot offer substantial argument use a lot of words and expressions such as like that.
The other thing, who says I vote Republican, Democrat, Populist or Libertarian? I do not remember mentioning anything about that. You imbeciles think that if somebody doesn't agree with you that must be Republican.

Okay, maybe I should have used dregs instead of slugs.

My brother in law is of the opinion that we should give Hispanics who are here legally tracts of land and stick houses along the border, and arm them, and the stipulation is that as long as they hold the border, they have a free house and no taxes.

I guarantee the criminal illegal flood would swirl right back into the pesthole that is Mexico.

So he is an idiot too, right?

"Hispanics are simply trying to reclaim their homeland that was stolen from them".

You mean that land they stole from native Americans, France and Spain? And then tried to steal from Texas?
You are aware that Hispanics are not native to this continent?

Anti-personnel mines have my vote. T. Nugent would make a much better President than Obama.

-And as a follow up-

randall as george lopez put it....."if an illegal takes your job....it wasnt much of a job to begin with"....just sayin.....
Typical condescending leftist attitude. Looking down on low level jobs.
You know why illegals were flooding to the USA? Because of the vacuum created by leftist liberals by putting people on permanent welfare, in exchange for their votes, giving them more money than a low level job pays. Now, illegals started to speak English and moving up to higher paying jobs but still for less money than it became the norm for Americans. I do not blame them, they just want to better themselves. You leftists are the ones to blame.
its called humor....said in front of a mexican audience who also found it funny.....take the fucking stick out of your ass...
How do you know its a stick? ;)
hey if its a dick,if thats what ya like......
rainbow.gif
.....not that there is anything wrong with that....i think....

Do you know what happened to people that tried to cross Walls at the boundaries of nations and states? They got hit with a volley of arrows or boiling oil.

Crossing into the United States without permission is an Act of Invasion, and the United States retain the right, like all other nations, past and present, to eliminate the Invader.
this country has allowed this to happen for over a 100 years and now you are talking like tough guy......kinda late dont you think?........

-And as a follow up-

Not yet.

i can ask the same about you slugs who vote for the other guys.....do you "party" people enjoy being fucked?...or do you like watching the rest of us being fucked?....

Forum List

Back