🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Nugent goes unhinged, alludes to shooting illegal immigrants

Hispanics are simply trying to reclaim their homeland that was stolen from them.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright
^ that

They were here long before the white devils. In Florida as well.

White devils, what a jolly good name for sports mascots name. I think you are on to something here.

Sorry bout that,

What EXACTLY do you expect? The American people are FED UP with having their jobs taken away by thieves who skip into this country illegally. This country can't support it's own citizens - let alone those who break in to steal everything they can. Illegals who don't give a hoot in hell about the United States.

Do I support going out and simply shooting people? Well, let me ask you a question. Do you support the takeover by Mexicans in this country by both the illegals and the government representatives that have been bought off by the Mexican lobby" and the Liberal "elite"?

-And as a follow up-

Would it bother YOU if your job was lost to some illegal asshole who just entered YOUR country illegally?

Behold the face of the Liberal in America 2015.
Those who hire undocumented workers should do jail time. That would be good.

1. You would have to fire/then jail half of the major cities management who do the hiring, because they all hire illegal aliens.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What EXACTLY do you expect? The American people are FED UP with having their jobs taken away by thieves who skip into this country illegally. This country can't support it's own citizens - let alone those who break in to steal everything they can. Illegals who don't give a hoot in hell about the United States.

Do I support going out and simply shooting people? Well, let me ask you a question. Do you support the takeover by Mexicans in this country by both the illegals and the government representatives that have been bought off by the Mexican lobby" and the Liberal "elite"?

-And as a follow up-

Would it bother YOU if your job was lost to some illegal asshole who just entered YOUR country illegally?

randall as george lopez put it....."if an illegal takes your job....it wasnt much of a job to begin with"....just sayin.....

We have some 320 million people in this country. Those "jobs" that you contend "wasn't much of a job to begin with" USED to keep people in this country working. Now? They go to wetbacks. Now? They are screaming for $15 an hour to flip hamburgers. See where this is leading? Who, but a wetback, plans on making a career out of working for McDonalds?

There are enough wetbacks in jail now. Mostly gang affiliated. Nope. Deport their asses back to Mexico and charge them for the flight. Ever wonder why no one EVER sneaks into Mexico??

Wonderful. Fantastic. The GOP really needs YOU to be their PR man to the Latino community in 2016!!

I calls 'em like I sees 'em. I don't give a damn about YOU or your political correctness. If it offends your sensibilities, stop replying dumbass.

The video speaks for itself. Nugent was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party of Maricopa County, Arizona.

He strongly suggested that people shoot immigrants who illegally cross the southern border, fondly recalling a time he threatened to shoot a trespasser on his property;

Refers to Pelosi as "bitch ain't in jail yet?":

GOP should put Hillary in jail:

Just to remind, he was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party in Maricopa County, Arizona. That is where Joe Arapaio has done all sorts of shenanigans.

Behold the face of Conservatism in America in 2015.

So, Conservatives, do you support going out and simply shooting people?

Discuss.

Just Libtards, and it would be doing them a favor, putting them our of their misery, like an egg sucking dog.

There are enough wetbacks in jail now. Mostly gang affiliated. Nope. Deport their asses back to Mexico and charge them for the flight. Ever wonder why no one EVER sneaks into Mexico??

Wonderful. Fantastic. The GOP really needs YOU to be their PR man to the Latino community in 2016!!

I calls 'em like I sees 'em. I don't give a damn about YOU or your political correctness. If it offends your sensibilities, stop replying dumbass.

Oh, no. I am enjoying this way too much.

I support your right to be an ugly bigot.

Please, by all means, continue.

Let the whole world know what you think about Latinos.

Please, hoping to read more of your golden input.

We have some 320 million people in this country. Those "jobs" that you contend "wasn't much of a job to begin with" USED to keep people in this country working. Now? They go to wetbacks. Now? They are screaming for $15 an hour to flip hamburgers. See where this is leading? Who, but a wetback, plans on making a career out of working for McDonalds?

Mr. Flagg is on a roll!!!!

-And as a follow up-

randall as george lopez put it....."if an illegal takes your job....it wasnt much of a job to begin with"....just sayin.....

i dont think the "wetback" orchestrated that 15 per hour shit.....that was done by their advocates....people who claim they are Americans.....

My brother in law is of the opinion that we should give Hispanics who are here legally tracts of land and stick houses along the border, and arm them, and the stipulation is that as long as they hold the border, they have a free house and no taxes.

I guarantee the criminal illegal flood would swirl right back into the pesthole that is Mexico.
you do realize that is pretty stupid right?...what happens when they get them and their families killed?...and why should the legal ones do it?....is that not the job of our govt?.....

Actually, it's a stellar idea. It's pretty much how we settled the west.

Yes it's the job of the Government but they're not doing it. So I say they shouldn't get paid.

Stop paying Taxes.

Forum List

Back