🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Nugent goes unhinged, alludes to shooting illegal immigrants

He "alluded" and "strongly suggested"? That means he didn't really say it. Contrast the lack of outrage on the left when a freaking high school coach tries to recruit help to burn a pizza place down because it was run by Christians.

Do I support going out and simply shooting people? Well, let me ask you a question. Do you support the takeover by Mexicans in this country by both the illegals and the government representatives that have been bought off by the Mexican lobby" and the Liberal "elite"?

The take over by Mexicans? :lol: What have they taken over exactly?

You're kidding, right? Ever had a house built? Ever hire a landscaper? Ever enter a McDonalds? Hell, I could go on all day...

I have Hispanic members of my family. Living in Vegas I have a lot of Hispanic friends. They'd all be shocked to find out they're part of some nefarious take over of the U.S.A.

You should do some research on La Raza.

La Raza is a fringe group. Walk around and ask every Hispanic person you meet who La Raza is and I'll assure you most of them have never heard of them.

"Patriotic American" Ted Nugent Shit His Pants to Avoid the Draft

Ted:I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

[...]

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You fucking swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

[...]

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of motherfuckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.

Patriotic American Ted Nugent Shit His Pants to Avoid the Draft

What a great American hero!! What a shining light for the Conservative movement! A fake who shit his pants to avoid having to serve, now going around as if he is some badass.

Too funny.
He is committed to pedophilia ....

The video speaks for itself. Nugent was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party of Maricopa County, Arizona.

He strongly suggested that people shoot immigrants who illegally cross the southern border, fondly recalling a time he threatened to shoot a trespasser on his property;

Refers to Pelosi as "bitch ain't in jail yet?":

GOP should put Hillary in jail:

Just to remind, he was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party in Maricopa County, Arizona. That is where Joe Arapaio has done all sorts of shenanigans.

Behold the face of Conservatism in America in 2015.

So, Conservatives, do you support going out and simply shooting people?

Discuss.

He's right.....Nancy Pelosi is a bitch......

I can't believe you want to defend that lying bitch in the first place.

Fantastic. Wonderful. The GOP really needs YOU for their female outreach in 2016!

I don't care if she's a woman.....she is without a doubt the most corrupt politician in the House and also the most idiotic.

Ever get the feeling that, as you construct an argument with a Conservative poster here, that they don't have the intellectual depth to understand let alone retort with wisdom, wit and élan? That they are, in fact, knuckle dragging trailer trash, always opting for a solution involving violence and shredding human rights? Or, at the very least, they admire those who do offer the solution without forethought?

Ted Nugent. Sarah Palin. Rambo. These are the heroes of the shallow thinkers. Therefore, we should dismiss them and their opinions as unworthy.

Last edited:
Really? This is the best you CLOWNS can come up with? Ted Nugent is a clown, to. On the right.It's too bad this takes away from enforcing immigration laws as if it's somehow inherently evil...Right. Let's get back to the basics, not hysterics. Deport, not shoot. That is humane, despite all the hyperbole, nobody needs get hurt here. Just immigrate legally, period.

The video speaks for itself. Nugent was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party of Maricopa County, Arizona.

He strongly suggested that people shoot immigrants who illegally cross the southern border, fondly recalling a time he threatened to shoot a trespasser on his property;

Just to remind, he was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party in Maricopa County, Arizona. That is where Joe Arapaio has done all sorts of shenanigans.

Discuss.

2010 Pentagon shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

On March 4, 2010, a gunman, identified as John Patrick Bedell, shot and wounded two Pentagon police officers at a security checkpoint in the Pentagon station of the Washington Metro rapid transit system in Arlington County, Virginia, just outside Washington, D.C. The officers returned fire, striking him in the head. He died a few hours later, on the next day, March 5, 2010.[

Bedell was a registered Democrat,[13] as a part of the only nominally Democratic LaRouche movement, who was critical of the U.S. government.

LGBT rights activist charged with shooting Family Research Council guard

Floyd Lee Corkins, a former volunteer with gay advocacy group “The DC Center for the LGBT Community,” faces up to 40 years in prison for allegedly wounding a security guard, Leonardo Johnson, at the Family Research Council.

Corkins, a 28-year-old resident of Herndon, Virginia, was charged by Washington local authorities with “assault with intent to kill while armed,” which is punishable by a minimum of five and a maximum of 30 years in prison.

Occupy Fort Myers protestor arrested for posting bomb threat on Facebook The News-Press news-press.com

A second Occupy Fort Myers participant has been arrested, a 22-year-old Cape Coral man who’s charged with making a bomb threat threatening to discharge a destructive device after Fort Myers police were alerted to a comment on Facebook. Ryan Komosinski

So, Leftist Liberals, do you support going out and just simply shoot and bomb people?
Discuss

My brother in law is of the opinion that we should give Hispanics who are here legally tracts of land and stick houses along the border, and arm them, and the stipulation is that as long as they hold the border, they have a free house and no taxes.

I guarantee the criminal illegal flood would swirl right back into the pesthole that is Mexico.

Ever get the feeling that, as you construct an argument with a Conservative poster here, that they don't have the intellectual depth to understand let alone retort with wisdom, wit and élan? That they are, in fact, knuckle dragging trailer trash, always opting for a solution involving violence and shredding human rights? Or, at the very least, they admire those who do offer the solution without forethought?

Ted Nugent. Sarah Palin. Rambo. These are the heroes of the shallow thinkers. Therefore, we should dismiss them and their opinions as unworthy.

The shallow end of the gene pool

Holy shit, they're getting even crazier than I expected. What's next - another civil war?

That's what happens when leftist whackos push people beyond endurance.

Yup civil war will come.

Y'all ready in ya trailer park aint ya

Cowards like you will be the first to die.

I suspect we won't even have to shoot you. Rabbits actually die of fright when they are faced with something that startles them. I reckon that's about the same constitution that you have. I'm sure you'll shit your pants and hide behind a child first, though.

Holy shit, they're getting even crazier than I expected. What's next - another civil war?

That's what happens when leftist whackos push people beyond endurance.

Yup civil war will come.

Y'all ready in ya trailer park aint ya

Cowards like you will be the first to die.

I suspect we won't even have to shoot you. Rabbits actually die of fright when they are faced with something that startles them. I reckon that's about the same constitution that you have. I'm sure you'll shit your pants and hide behind a child first, though.

Nope. Nugent already beat everybody at being the first to shit his pants. Is that why he's a right wing hero?

Really? This is the best you CLOWNS can come up with? Ted Nugent is a clown, to. On the right.It's too bad this takes away from enforcing immigration laws as if it's somehow inherently evil...Right. Let's get back to the basics, not hysterics. Deport, not shoot. That is humane, despite all the hyperbole, nobody needs get hurt here. Just immigrate legally, period.

If you could only convince the republican party of that. That's who paid him to speak, you know.

Discuss.

Arizona is ground zero for the violent illegals streaming across the border though. The Feds have stated they will do nothing, so eventually it becomes a matter of self defense. The ranchers along the border are going to file a lawsuit against the feds soon, if they haven't done so already and the group who are ignored most are those who suffer the most, namely the immigrants who aren't violent.

They are preyed upon by the coyotes who traffic them in to the country. So long as the feds do nothing they will continue to suffer terrible harm from those they pay to get them here.

"An FBI crime study also shows heavy illegal alien involvement in criminal activity revealed these statistics:

• 75 percent of those on the most wanted criminals list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
  • One quarter of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals, as are more than 40 percent of all inmates in Arizona and 48 percent in New Mexico jails.
  • Over 53 percent of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
  • 63 percent of cited drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that number, 97 percent are illegal aliens. 66 percent of cited drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66 percent, 98 percent are illegal aliens.[15] Illegal Aliens and Crime Statistics not on Obama s side - National public safety Examiner.com

What EXACTLY do you expect? The American people are FED UP with having their jobs taken away by thieves who skip into this country illegally. This country can't support it's own citizens - let alone those who break in to steal everything they can. Illegals who don't give a hoot in hell about the United States.

Do I support going out and simply shooting people? Well, let me ask you a question. Do you support the takeover by Mexicans in this country by both the illegals and the government representatives that have been bought off by the Mexican lobby" and the Liberal "elite"?

-And as a follow up-

Would it bother YOU if your job was lost to some illegal asshole who just entered YOUR country illegally?

Behold the face of the Liberal in America 2015.
randall as george lopez put it....."if an illegal takes your job....it wasnt much of a job to begin with"....just sayin.....
Typical condescending leftist attitude. Looking down on low level jobs.
You know why illegals were flooding to the USA? Because of the vacuum created by leftist liberals by putting people on permanent welfare, in exchange for their votes, giving them more money than a low level job pays. Now, illegals started to speak English and moving up to higher paying jobs but still for less money than it became the norm for Americans. I do not blame them, they just want to better themselves. You leftists are the ones to blame.

You're kidding, right? Ever had a house built? Ever hire a landscaper? Ever enter a McDonalds? Hell, I could go on all day...

I have Hispanic members of my family. Living in Vegas I have a lot of Hispanic friends. They'd all be shocked to find out they're part of some nefarious take over of the U.S.A.

La Raza is a fringe group. Walk around and ask every Hispanic person you meet who La Raza is and I'll assure you most of them have never heard of them.
they know who they are but most of them dont buy their shit.....only the real naive do.....

Forum List

Back