🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Nugent goes unhinged, alludes to shooting illegal immigrants

What EXACTLY do you expect? The American people are FED UP with having their jobs taken away by thieves who skip into this country illegally. This country can't support it's own citizens - let alone those who break in to steal everything they can. Illegals who don't give a hoot in hell about the United States.

Do I support going out and simply shooting people? Well, let me ask you a question. Do you support the takeover by Mexicans in this country by both the illegals and the government representatives that have been bought off by the Mexican lobby" and the Liberal "elite"?

-And as a follow up-

Would it bother YOU if your job was lost to some illegal asshole who just entered YOUR country illegally?

Behold the face of the Liberal in America 2015.
Those who hire undocumented workers should do jail time. That would be good.

There are enough wetbacks in jail now. Mostly gang affiliated. Nope. Deport their asses back to Mexico and charge them for the flight. Ever wonder why no one EVER sneaks into Mexico??
I said jail those who hire the undocumented workers. You ignored it and went after the workers.

What EXACTLY do you expect? The American people are FED UP with having their jobs taken away by thieves who skip into this country illegally. This country can't support it's own citizens - let alone those who break in to steal everything they can. Illegals who don't give a hoot in hell about the United States.

Do I support going out and simply shooting people? Well, let me ask you a question. Do you support the takeover by Mexicans in this country by both the illegals and the government representatives that have been bought off by the Mexican lobby" and the Liberal "elite"?

-And as a follow up-

Would it bother YOU if your job was lost to some illegal asshole who just entered YOUR country illegally?

randall as george lopez put it....."if an illegal takes your job....it wasnt much of a job to begin with"....just sayin.....

-And as a follow up-

Those who hire undocumented workers should do jail time. That would be good.
you mean illegals?.....you can say it junky.....

The video speaks for itself. Nugent was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party of Maricopa County, Arizona.

He strongly suggested that people shoot immigrants who illegally cross the southern border, fondly recalling a time he threatened to shoot a trespasser on his property;

Refers to Pelosi as "bitch ain't in jail yet?":

GOP should put Hillary in jail:

Just to remind, he was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party in Maricopa County, Arizona. That is where Joe Arapaio has done all sorts of shenanigans.

Behold the face of Conservatism in America in 2015.

So, Conservatives, do you support going out and simply shooting people?

Discuss.

NO of course not.
We do support shooting invaders on our private property.

-And as a follow up-

Lost their job? picking crops?, yea a lot of Americans have been displaced! Just the other day my doctor was saying he is scared that the people crossing the boarder will take his job .as are technical and truck drivers and others :ahole-1:

-And as a follow up-

So, you do advocate murdering other people, amirite?

Tell you what, genius. When you answer MY question, I'll answer yours. You are NOT the Grand Inquisitor that you believe yourself to be.

No. That's not how it works.

I accept that you are too much of a coward to give a straightforward answer. You are, after all, a Tea Partier, so I fully expect you to be a complete coward. This is no surprise to me at all.

Thank you for playing.

The video speaks for itself. Nugent was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party of Maricopa County, Arizona.

He strongly suggested that people shoot immigrants who illegally cross the southern border, fondly recalling a time he threatened to shoot a trespasser on his property;

Just to remind, he was speaking to the REPUBLICAN Party in Maricopa County, Arizona. That is where Joe Arapaio has done all sorts of shenanigans.

Discuss.

He's right.....Nancy Pelosi is a bitch......

I can't believe you want to defend that lying bitch in the first place.

There are enough wetbacks in jail now. Mostly gang affiliated. Nope. Deport their asses back to Mexico and charge them for the flight. Ever wonder why no one EVER sneaks into Mexico??

Wonderful. Fantastic. The GOP really needs YOU to be their PR man to the Latino community in 2016!!

Discuss.

Fantastic. Wonderful. The GOP really needs YOU for their female outreach in 2016!

MY home county for 8 years and I like it! We leave the torch lit for you. LMAO!

He's very good at repeating the lie that Mexicans take American jobs.

And he's damn good at feeding the rabid RWs the lies they want to hear.

Doesn't change facts though. He's nothing but draft dodging coward, a child predator, a poacher and a liar. IOW, the perfect tee potty hero.

And Maricopa county, AZ is the perfect place for him.

You protest illegal immigration you get beat over the head with you are UNHINGED...

we've been experiencing the unhinged with Indiana. and it's ugly and nasty all rolled into one

Don't worry steph no one is going to take your food stamps or trailer house

I imagine that if he were advocating the shooting of pizza parlor owners he'd be touted as a hero.

-And as a follow up-

So, you do advocate murdering other people, amirite?

Tell you what, genius. When you answer MY question, I'll answer yours. You are NOT the Grand Inquisitor that you believe yourself to be.

Do you admire all cowards who crap their pants to get out of serving, or just Ted?

I got over it when I returned from Viet-Nam in 1966. I got over it for the next 21 years of service. You?

Tea party?

Double-Stuf-Oreos.jpg

The take over by Mexicans? :lol: What have they taken over exactly?

You're kidding, right? Ever had a house built? Ever hire a landscaper? Ever enter a McDonalds? Hell, I could go on all day...

I have Hispanic members of my family. Living in Vegas I have a lot of Hispanic friends. They'd all be shocked to find out they're part of some nefarious take over of the U.S.A.

-And as a follow up-

Lost their job? picking crops?, yea a lot of Americans have been displaced! Just the other day my doctor was saying he is scared that the people crossing the boarder will take his job .as are technical and truck drivers and others :ahole-1:

In fairness, we should note that since RWs are so against education, there will soon come a time when Americans can't get a skilled job and will depend on picking lettuce and cleaning toilets for the foreigners the Repubs hire to do the brainy stuff.

Gee, come to think of it, a recent Repub prez candidate suggested something like that.

You protest illegal immigration you get beat over the head with you are UNHINGED...

we've been experiencing the unhinged with Indiana. and it's ugly and nasty all rolled into one

Don't worry steph no one is going to take your food stamps or trailer house

Maybe not. Repubs want to curtail food stamps to the needy.

Then there's that government cheese .....................

Discuss.

Nothing worse than an accomplished woman who has fought hard for the working class.

Not at all like impotent, alky, golf pro Boehner who has no time for anything but photo ops.

The take over by Mexicans? :lol: What have they taken over exactly?

You're kidding, right? Ever had a house built? Ever hire a landscaper? Ever enter a McDonalds? Hell, I could go on all day...

I have Hispanic members of my family. Living in Vegas I have a lot of Hispanic friends. They'd all be shocked to find out they're part of some nefarious take over of the U.S.A.

You should do some research on La Raza.

Forum List

Back