Ted Nugent thumps the noses of Dimwinger Snowflakes on Coronavirus.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Link provided this time.

Deal with it, Cupcakes.

Writing on his Facebook page, rock musician Ted Nugent expresses the growing frustration of many: “Why do I have to stay home just because you are scared? How about you stay home ... you stay in your house indefinitely, you wear a mask, you socially distance yourself from me, you avoid restaurants, you avoid baseball games, you stay off the roads, you avoid malls and beaches and parks ... I’m done playing your dumb game ... I’m no longer going to be a prisoner of your fear. I’m no longer staying in my house or catering to you because you are scared ... your fear is not an excuse to destroy America. Your fear is not my fear and your fear does not have the right to interfere with my life, my job, my income or my future as a free American citizen.”

Link provided this time.

Deal with it, Cupcakes.

Writing on his Facebook page, rock musician Ted Nugent expresses the growing frustration of many: “Why do I have to stay home just because you are scared? How about you stay home ... you stay in your house indefinitely, you wear a mask, you socially distance yourself from me, you avoid restaurants, you avoid baseball games, you stay off the roads, you avoid malls and beaches and parks ... I’m done playing your dumb game ... I’m no longer going to be a prisoner of your fear. I’m no longer staying in my house or catering to you because you are scared ... your fear is not an excuse to destroy America. Your fear is not my fear and your fear does not have the right to interfere with my life, my job, my income or my future as a free American citizen.”

Ted Nugent is a senile, old man who squandered a once promising career on drugs, wild living, and a series of relationshipships with underage women. He went bankrupt in 1980 - failed business ventures. He has both underage women and bankruptcy that in common with Trump.

So what is it about Ted Nugent that makes him such a great conservative role model? He loves guns, and thumbing his nose at liberals. Everything in Ted 's life has turned to shit. Broke, crazy and drug addicted. Doesn't really sound like someone with a good head on his shoulders to me but I can see how he's appeal to Trump voters.

Link provided this time.

Deal with it, Cupcakes.

Ted Nugent is a senile, old man who squandered a once promising career on drugs, wild living, and a series of relationshipships with underage women. He went bankrupt in 1980 - failed business ventures. He has both underage women and bankruptcy that in common with Trump.

So what is it about Ted Nugent that makes him such a great conservative role model? He loves guns, and thumbing his nose at liberals. Everything in Ted 's life has turned to shit. Broke, crazy and drug addicted. Doesn't really sound like someone with a good head on his shoulders to me but I can see how he's appeal to Trump voters.
Nugent doesn’t even drink. Never has.

His net worth is around $20 million.

Once again you expose yourself as the lying sack of shit you are.

Seriously, why are you here?

Link provided this time.

Deal with it, Cupcakes.

Darling, you have no idea who Ted is, do you?
Ted has never done drugs, in fact he has kicked band members out of his groups for doing drugs.
He's a rocker, and a person who believes in the 2nd Amendment. Yeah, he probably does thumb his nose at liberals.
Just like you thumbing your nose at conservatives.
Ted certainly isn't broke...unless 20 million is being broke.
You should really be careful of who you besmirch without knowing what your talking about. It makes you look really, really stupid.
And, a liberal

Link provided this time.

Deal with it, Cupcakes.

What is your problem. Can't take it that I keep exposing your heros for the pieces of shit that they are. So you love crazy old Ted the child molester. Good for you. He seems to be right about your speed.

Notice how Ted is quoted to say he was drinking a lot of beer.

Link provided this time.

Deal with it, Cupcakes.

What is your problem. Can't take it that I keep exposing your heros for the pieces of shit that they are. So you love crazy old Ted the child molester. Good for you. He seems to be right about your speed.

I’m amazed that even you are stupid enough to think anyone would take that link seriously.

I get the sneaky suspicion Dragonlady went to a Nugent concert in the 70s with her hot friends, somehow worked their way backstage, and fat DL got stuck blowing the drummer’s roady cuz that’s the only guy who payed attention to her.

Poor DL.:oops:

Darling, you have no idea who Ted is, do you?
Ted has never done drugs, in fact he has kicked band members out of his groups for doing drugs.
He's a rocker, and a person who believes in the 2nd Amendment. Yeah, he probably does thumb his nose at liberals.
Just like you thumbing your nose at conservatives.
Ted certainly isn't broke...unless 20 million is being broke.
You should really be careful of who you besmirch without knowing what your talking about. It makes you look really, really stupid.
And, a liberal

He also is a spineless coward, just like Trump. He literally shit in a diaper for a week in order to be classed 4F and avoid service in Vietnam.

Typical Republican role model.

Link provided this time.

Deal with it, Cupcakes.

I love this guy,this guy is my hero for saying all this,and I never even liked the guy or his music,in fact I could not stand the guy but I have a much better opinion of him now though, a true patriot :thup:

Link provided this time.

Deal with it, Cupcakes.

1980 bankruptcy

Worth $20 million? No source on that.

Link provided this time.

Deal with it, Cupcakes.

You exposed nothing whatsoever,in fact meister just proved you are very full of shit and clueless in all your babble,your don’t know jackshit about Nugent,you deliberately did not read his post,nice dodge there:lmao::auiqs.jpg: Oh and the fact you believe everything the lamestream media tells you,no surprise you would believe that source, stick to exposing the corruption of trump,something that you know something about.:biggrin: Oh and the problem with your babble is I am no trump supporter,just because I love everything nugent said,somehow you think that makes me a trump supporter in your warped mind.:uhoh3: No surprise since you are in love with Obama and refuse to look at his corruption,:lmao::auiqs.jpg:you must be a biased non objective democrat no doubt.lol :uhoh3:

Link provided this time.

Deal with it, Cupcakes.

1980 bankruptcy

Worth $20 million? No source on that.
He took you to school earlier,be patient,he will again.lol

Damn. $20 million is actually an extremely small amount of wealth for a dude who has been promoting himself for over 50 years.

Remember when Ted didn’t bathe for like a month, then shit his pants before going to the recruiters office, all to avoid going to Vietnam? And isn’t he a child molester?

You MAGAts sure have some strange heroes

Link provided this time.

Deal with it, Cupcakes.

Ted IS a very bright man when it comes to politics. And he DID write the classic songs, "Cat Scratch Fever" and "Stranglehold". AND he was part of the supergroup Damn Yankees in the 1990's. What's there NOT to love about the guy?

Forum List

Back