Ted Nugent to Alec Baldwin: 'You Should Be In A Cage For The Rest Of Your Rotten Punk-Ass Life'

"guns don't kill people, Alec Baldwin's ignorance does!"

I can't speak to Baldwin's "ignorance".
I haven't followed that tragic accidental shooting occurring during the filming of a cowboy movie.

However, I will say that a gun sitting in a safe or sitting in a dresser drawer or under the seat of the Buick .......... won't kill people in and of itself.

But you see, here's the thing.....and there's really no way to get around it......but guns don't always stay 'all-by-themselves'.
They, frequently enough, get to join people, or people join them.
And then .....frequently enough......sh*t happens.
I'd be quite gobsmacked if you now claim you've never seen that happen frequently enough.
No?

Nugent should be locked up or in a cage for the rest of his life.
I am telling you. SNL skits with Baldwin using a handgun in every situation. Imagine him at a day care center skit among so many others! With the trump style viciousness used by those money changer type people. Good comedy.

from Michigan the heartland, the warm loving soul Ted Nugent!

There are two types of shooters.

1) Those who have had an accidental discharge.

2) Those who will.

That is why you DO NOT point a firearm at anything you do not want to destroy.

I remember talking to a WWII Vet who had went ashore at Normandy and traveled across Europe fighting the Germans. He returned home and was a competitive shooter who won trophies.

He was fond of 1911 style .45 Automatic Pistols. One day after returning home he was clearing his pistol when it discharged. The round went through a wall into his utility room and penetrated his washer.

He said it was fortunate that he lived alone as he could still wash clothes in the washer if he used the small load setting.

I could tell of a dozen other accidental shootings. I have had two but both were on the range with the weapon pointed down range. One involved a 44 Magnum Ruger Super Blackhawk with a hair trigger and the other a double action/single action pistol that discharged after I fired the first round while still in recoil. I will call them accidental discharges as I was not on target.

If you follow the basic rules of shooting, even if you do have an accidental discharge nobody will end up shot.

1640253201129.jpeg

If Ted was in Baldwin's place you would want to crucify him. Hypocrite.
No, he doesn't even have to be in Baldwin's place for me to crucify the draft dodging, pants crapping, coke head, child molester.

The legendary singer Ted Nugent shared a video on his official Facebook page and it is rare footage of a television interview in 1981. Nugent basically talks about his children’s career choices and his choice of staying clean and away from drugs and alcohol during the interview.

Ted Nugent is known for not using drugs and not drinking alcohol and referring to this as a key to his success and a full experience of his life. On his official website, Nugent published an article named Don’t Be A Thug: My 8 Rules For Success, and advised people to stay clean and sober and also stay away from those who do drugs and drink alcohol.

I admire his message but he is a LIAR.

I know different, personally.

There are two types of shooters.

1) Those who have had an accidental discharge.

2) Those who will.

That is why you DO NOT point a firearm at anything you do not want to destroy.

I remember talking to a WWII Vet who had went ashore at Normandy and traveled across Europe fighting the Germans. He returned home and was a competitive shooter who won trophies.

He was fond of 1911 style .45 Automatic Pistols. One day after returning home he was clearing his pistol when it discharged. The round went through a wall into his utility room and penetrated his washer.
In the early 80's, a good friend and his friend were playing 'Russian roulette'.
He went first, there was no opposition shot, he was dead before he hit the floor.

I've always wondered, if maybe he did it on purpose.

After that I've never pointed a weapon at anyone I didn't intend to shoot.
Happens all the time though.
He said it was fortunate that he lived alone as he could still wash clothes in the washer if he used the small load setting.

I could tell of a dozen other accidental shootings. I have had two but both were on the range with the weapon pointed down range. One involved a 44 Magnum Ruger Super Blackhawk with a hair trigger and the other a double action/single action pistol that discharged after I fired the first round while still in recoil. I will call them accidental discharges as I was not on target.

If you follow the basic rules of shooting, even if you do have an accidental discharge nobody will end up shot.

View attachment 578887

I don't know how a man of that age could 'trust' someone else's opinion that a gun isn't loaded.
Even if he wasn't a gun owner, at that age it should be imprinted in your brain, with all the PSA's about it.

Media reports of people shooting their best friend, wife, brother or dog, then claiming 'I didn't know it was loaded'.

Even the 'prop' guns used has a wadding, to hold the gunpowder, that in it that still expels from the barrel.

Last edited:
I've often said that Baldwin is at fault. If you misuse a gun it is your fault.

I wonder if they could put Baldwin in a cell with Dick Cheney?

I don't know how a man of that age could 'trust' someone else's opinion that a gun isn't loaded.
Even if he wasn't a gun owner, at that age it should be imprinted in your brain, with all the PSA's about it.

Media reports of people shooting their best friend, wife, brother or dog, then claiming 'I didn't know it was loaded'.
Yet it happens every day. Is it that surprising that a device that is that common, and whose only purpose is to kill would accidentally be used to kill?

Yet it happens every day. Is it that surprising that a device that is that common, and whose only purpose is to kill would accidentally be used to kill?
I learned that at an early stage in my life, taught my kids if they ever pointed any weapon I let them have, at a person, not only would they get there ass beat but they would watch as I destroyed the weapon.

I THINK it worked.

Of course, I couldn't do that now.

Forum List

Back