Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tamir Rice gets shot and killed over a toy gun even though he harmed no one but this guy gets to murder people, march down the road with his gun and gets to go home?

If people had rioted over Tamir Rice you'd probably see like 95% support

There were protests. No, there was not 95% support. There was even less of a reason for Elijah McClain to have been killed. Where is the support?

McClain resisted arrest

And wasn't in middle school

There was NO reason to arrest him. You don't arrest someone for walking home from the store..........unless you are black of course.

You arrest people for not following commands...?

Certainly don't struggle

Guy was either crazy or just so angry he was in that moment manic

Yes, he had social anxiety issues. But cops are going to learn that you don't assault someone while doing nothing illegal just because they do not jump when you say jump.

We will get there or the country will burn.

Again as soon as he failed to follow commands he was doing something illegal

No he wasn't.

It was his fault he has fucking anxiety not the worlds

Cops did the right thing. Even sent him off in an ambulance instead of beating teh shit out of him and putting him in a cell. Maybe the paramedics killed him or his anxiety. Wasn't the cops

The cops only assaulted him which lead to the rest. If they had left him alone like they should have none of it happens.

Failing to follow a lawful order is illegal

Now had he said get on your knees and give me a bj yea he'd have a right to not comply

All he had to do was stop and look at them, then sue them

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

Your redress is suing the officers not struggling.

No it was not. He had done nothing wrong and the police had no reason to believe he had. In that case they have no lawful reason to stop you.

It doesn't matter. If a cop tells me to stop I have to stop. Whether i was doing something wrong or not.

That's how our law works.

I'm sure there is a legal phrase for it that google would reveal. You don't seem to understand how our law around policing works.

If they want to detain me and I physically resist....that's resisting arrest

Whether or not was a good arrest needs lawyers. As a citizen I have to submit.

No you do not. It's sad how many people do not know their rights. Unless they can express a reason for a stop you can tell them to screw off.

Yea you can SAY it

You can't actively resist if they make a bad arrest

lol

Your right is to sue them for the bad arrest. Not fight them in the street. WHat the fuck is wrong with you?

You can. You are allowed to protect yourself from an assault.

When a cop does it, it's not an assault bud

Yes it is. The police are not above the law. There have been many lawsuits over police assaults.

How this eludes you I have no idea.

You need to call your lawyer if you believe that. Or if he told you that, get a new one. Pure fucking stupidity

"i have a right to resist arrest". Under no circumstances. Simply fleeing is a crime

He wasn't "fleeing". He was walking home minding his own business.

So Tamir Rice gets shot and killed over a toy gun even though he harmed no one but this guy gets to murder people, march down the road with his gun and gets to go home?

There were protests. No, there was not 95% support. There was even less of a reason for Elijah McClain to have been killed. Where is the support?

McClain resisted arrest

There was NO reason to arrest him. You don't arrest someone for walking home from the store..........unless you are black of course.

Certainly don't struggle

Yes, he had social anxiety issues. But cops are going to learn that you don't assault someone while doing nothing illegal just because they do not jump when you say jump.

No he wasn't.

Cops did the right thing. Even sent him off in an ambulance instead of beating teh shit out of him and putting him in a cell. Maybe the paramedics killed him or his anxiety. Wasn't the cops

The cops only assaulted him which lead to the rest. If they had left him alone like they should have none of it happens.

Now had he said get on your knees and give me a bj yea he'd have a right to not comply

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

No it was not. He had done nothing wrong and the police had no reason to believe he had. In that case they have no lawful reason to stop you.

It doesn't matter. If a cop tells me to stop I have to stop. Whether i was doing something wrong or not.

I'm sure there is a legal phrase for it that google would reveal. You don't seem to understand how our law around policing works.

No you do not. It's sad how many people do not know their rights. Unless they can express a reason for a stop you can tell them to screw off.

Yea you can SAY it

lol

Your right is to sue them for the bad arrest. Not fight them in the street. WHat the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes it is. The police are not above the law. There have been many lawsuits over police assaults.

You need to call your lawyer if you believe that. Or if he told you that, get a new one. Pure fucking stupidity

"i have a right to resist arrest". Under no circumstances. Simply fleeing is a crime

Yea he actively resisted, so much so they instead of taking him to jail for resisting decided to put him in an ambulance

lol

had he just calmly let them arrest him, he probably coulda got 50k outta it

edit - not even calmly, just non violently.

I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.
Nope, not self defense. He was fleeing from a felony murder. He did not have the law on his side to kill others attempting to effect a citizen's arrest.
He was running from a mob lol it’s on video, One guy was going to execute them at point-blank range if he wasn’t skilled enough to shoot his fucking arm off
He started running after shooting his first victim even though no one was chasing him.
He was chased by the shootee ,, he was cornered, he immediately called the cops and said he killed someone.. than he was chased, again by the mob
Cornered? Where? he ran between two parked cars and then around one of them after shooting his victim. How is that possible if he was cornered?
He was tired of running,, no man should run from a mob,, same guy called him a ****** earlier, why did he hide his face with his shirt?
LOLOL

You poor, demented Russian troll, he wasn't running from a mob. :eusa_doh:

I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.
Nope, not self defense. He was fleeing from a felony murder. He did not have the law on his side to kill others attempting to effect a citizen's arrest.

If he really did shoot the first guy in the head, then he's automatically guilty and he compounded his punishment.

I'm just not sure what happened with the first shooting.
He was being chased by the guy in the red shirt at the gas station. Possibly because the guy in the red shirt was pissed because people were pointing their guns at him, though the motive has not yet been established. He chased him to where some cars were parked, at which point, the teen murderer spun around and unloaded on him, fatally hitting him in the head. He then walks around a vehicle and goes back to see what he did. Then on his cell phone, informs someone, "I just killed someone." At which point, he takes off running.

Lots of unknowns there. I think that first shooting is going to be critical to this case.

The phone call is going to help unlock a lot of this. If he really did say "I just killed someone" then that's going to sink him fast.

As he jogs away, the audio includes screaming and a voice says "I just killed someone."
Yes he called the cops

Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Details should be revealed soon:
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?
I suspect they're proud of their son. A lot of Americans are.

Tell us, what do you think the parents of the kids burning down a car lot are thinking?

Why is it you never concern yourself with criminals and terrorists? You do this in every discussion
Why is it you are incapable of recognizing that there are multiple victims here? Too damn hateful and bloodthirsty? What did this guy do to deserve being killed? Rhetorical, you will find some excuse or make it up.

Is this a joke? The scum bag swung a weapon at his head..View attachment 380397
Yes, to effect a citizen's arrest on a murderer.

Indications are that James Hodgkinson might have been more than a close supporter of Bernie Sanders. In fact he may have met Sanders and other democrat politicians on numerous occasions and may have received the republican baseball training schedule from democrat activists while he was camped out in his car with his rifle in Washington D.C. The mainstream media wasn't interested and the story was buried faster than Hodgkinson himself.

He was running from a mob lol it’s on video, One guy was going to execute them at point-blank range if he wasn’t skilled enough to shoot his fucking arm off
He started running after shooting his first victim even though no one was chasing him.
He was chased by the shootee ,, he was cornered, he immediately called the cops and said he killed someone.. than he was chased, again by the mob
Cornered? Where? he ran between two parked cars and then around one of them after shooting his victim. How is that possible if he was cornered?
He was tired of running,, no man should run from a mob,, same guy called him a ****** earlier, why did he hide his face with his shirt?
LOLOL

Lol there is video of it,, they were throwing stuff at him one looked like a bottle that was on fire

Is there a point to this thread............other than the OP to demonstrate he is a TDS afflicted moron?

I haven't been paying very close attention to the news, as far as which specific violent subhuman pieces of shit have attracted attention by committing violent or destructive crimes, and getting shot for it, or which human beings have attracted negative attention for defending themselves and others from these pieces of shit, but if there is a point to thsi thread, it seems to be for left wrong-wing filth such as pyetro and pknopp to reaffirm what we already now about their kind, that they are on the side of violent, destructive, subhuman pieces of shit, and against that of actual human beings.

Indications are that James Hodgkinson might have been more than a close supporter of Bernie Sanders. In fact he may have met Sanders and other democrat politicians on numerous occasions and may have received the republican baseball training schedule from democrat activists while he was camped out in his car with his rifle in Washington D.C. The mainstream media wasn't interested and the story was buried faster than Hodgkinson himself.

nice try i saw him fuck guifoylle on the dark web

rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?

Tell us, what do you think the parents of the kids burning down a car lot are thinking?

Why is it you never concern yourself with criminals and terrorists? You do this in every discussion
Why is it you are incapable of recognizing that there are multiple victims here? Too damn hateful and bloodthirsty? What did this guy do to deserve being killed? Rhetorical, you will find some excuse or make it up.

Why because they knew he was 17? Lol haha

If he really did shoot the first guy in the head, then he's automatically guilty and he compounded his punishment.

He was being chased by the guy in the red shirt at the gas station. Possibly because the guy in the red shirt was pissed because people were pointing their guns at him, though the motive has not yet been established. He chased him to where some cars were parked, at which point, the teen murderer spun around and unloaded on him, fatally hitting him in the head. He then walks around a vehicle and goes back to see what he did. Then on his cell phone, informs someone, "I just killed someone." At which point, he takes off running.

Lots of unknowns there. I think that first shooting is going to be critical to this case.

The phone call is going to help unlock a lot of this. If he really did say "I just killed someone" then that's going to sink him fast.

As he jogs away, the audio includes screaming and a voice says "I just killed someone."
Yes he called the cops
Lemme guess ... with a hammer, right? :lmao:

I refuse to comment on yet another viral video with someone shooting someone. The only thing I will say is you have to be a special kind of stupid to chase and attack a guy with an AR-15 when you are unarmed.

A skate board is not unarmed. The other guy had a handgun.

THese people didn't expect anyone to fight back. They are bullies and thugs, not warriors.
And the first guy he shot and killed had a lethal bag of garbage.

It was a mob. A violent mob intent on beating him to death. You don't know what is in a bag, until after it hits you. Could be a bad of pillows. Could be a bag of doorknobs.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The people in the mob, all of them, should be arrested.
That mob didn't beat anyone to death. I'm not certain, but I'm not aware they beat up on anyone, not to death. And it was a bag of garbage he picked up at the gas station. There was nothing all that heavy in it as evidenced by it not traveling far when he threw it at the teen murderer. I don't even know the teen murderer knew it was thrown at him as he had his back to the guy as the bag fell harmlessly to the ground.
You are engaging in speculation which is what we do every god damn time these videos go "viral". How bout chill and let's find out the whole chain of events first.

Yes he called the cops
Lemme guess ... with a hammer, right? :lmao:
No a bottle

LOLOL

Lol there is video of it,, they were throwing stuff at him one looked like a bottle that was on fire
Yes, there is. And it shows him being chased by 1 guy, not a mob. Like I said, you're demented. :cuckoo:

McClain resisted arrest

Certainly don't struggle

No he wasn't.

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

Yea you can SAY it

lol

Yea he actively resisted, so much so they instead of taking him to jail for resisting decided to put him in an ambulance

lol

had he just calmly let them arrest him, he probably coulda got 50k outta it

edit - not even calmly, just non violently.

You are admitting he could have sued and won. That is going to stop. Cops are going to learn their place. No, you do NOT simply cede your civil rights to anyone and you should never have to.

The one that got its arm blowed off is a convicted felon.... not permitted to possess a firearm. It probably lost an arm and its freedom last night. Good luck fighting off the potential suitors in prison with one arm.
:abgg2q.jpg:

5ef0821fd7e875df.jpeg

rittenhouse-1.jpg

Why because they knew he was 17? Lol haha
No, because they saw him murder someone.

BREAKING: WI Attorney General confirms Jacob Blake had a knife in the vehicle.

Opps, there goes the Fake News narrative.

I thought he had a gun? I thought he had the knife in his hand? It's not illegal to have a knife in your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back