Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M
So Tamir Rice gets shot and killed over a toy gun even though he harmed no one but this guy gets to murder people, march down the road with his gun and gets to go home?
Murder people? Unless he shot someone before the video began, he was being chased by an angry mob that had at least one person armed with a gun and another with what looked like either a very long spear or pike. The video also showed a mob member throwing something that looked like a lit Molotov cocktail at him. I’m not defending the shooter, but in the video he didn’t open fire until he was tackled to the ground and the mob was closing in shouting threats.

So Tamir Rice gets shot and killed over a toy gun even though he harmed no one but this guy gets to murder people, march down the road with his gun and gets to go home?
Tamir Rice deserved to die for being a stupid asshole. Kyle deserves a Medal of Freedom.

Tamir Rice was a 12 year-old kid you fucking moron.

If people had rioted over Tamir Rice you'd probably see like 95% support

There were protests. No, there was not 95% support. There was even less of a reason for Elijah McClain to have been killed. Where is the support?

McClain resisted arrest

And wasn't in middle school

There was NO reason to arrest him. You don't arrest someone for walking home from the store..........unless you are black of course.

You arrest people for not following commands...?

Certainly don't struggle

Guy was either crazy or just so angry he was in that moment manic

Yes, he had social anxiety issues. But cops are going to learn that you don't assault someone while doing nothing illegal just because they do not jump when you say jump.

We will get there or the country will burn.

Again as soon as he failed to follow commands he was doing something illegal

No he wasn't.

It was his fault he has fucking anxiety not the worlds

Cops did the right thing. Even sent him off in an ambulance instead of beating teh shit out of him and putting him in a cell. Maybe the paramedics killed him or his anxiety. Wasn't the cops

The cops only assaulted him which lead to the rest. If they had left him alone like they should have none of it happens.

Failing to follow a lawful order is illegal

Now had he said get on your knees and give me a bj yea he'd have a right to not comply

All he had to do was stop and look at them, then sue them

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

Your redress is suing the officers not struggling.

No it was not. He had done nothing wrong and the police had no reason to believe he had. In that case they have no lawful reason to stop you.

It doesn't matter. If a cop tells me to stop I have to stop. Whether i was doing something wrong or not.

That's how our law works.

I'm sure there is a legal phrase for it that google would reveal. You don't seem to understand how our law around policing works.

If they want to detain me and I physically resist....that's resisting arrest

Whether or not was a good arrest needs lawyers. As a citizen I have to submit.

No you do not. It's sad how many people do not know their rights. Unless they can express a reason for a stop you can tell them to screw off.

Yea you can SAY it

You can't actively resist if they make a bad arrest

lol

Your right is to sue them for the bad arrest. Not fight them in the street. WHat the fuck is wrong with you?

M
Murder people? Unless he shot someone before the video began, he was being chased by an angry mob that had at least one person armed with a gun and another with what looked like either a very long spear or pike. The video also showed a mob member throwing something that looked like a lit Molotov cocktail at him. I’m not defending the shooter, but in the video he didn’t open fire until he was tackled to the ground and the mob was closing in shouting threats.

A 17-year-old boy is in police custody in north suburban Lake County, charged as a fugitive in connection with a shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin, that left two people dead and another wounded.

Kenosha County authorities issued an arrest warrant for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, on Wednesday morning, charging him with first-degree intentional homicide.

Kenosha Shooting: 17-Year-Old Kyle Rittenhouse Arrested In Connection With Shooting That Left 2 Dead, 1 Wounded

Where was Buzz-Feed when a Sanders supporter opened fire on U.S. Lawmakers. Kyle Rittenhouse seems to be a household name among the liberal left but who remembers James Hodgkinson?

There were protests. No, there was not 95% support. There was even less of a reason for Elijah McClain to have been killed. Where is the support?

McClain resisted arrest

There was NO reason to arrest him. You don't arrest someone for walking home from the store..........unless you are black of course.

Certainly don't struggle

Yes, he had social anxiety issues. But cops are going to learn that you don't assault someone while doing nothing illegal just because they do not jump when you say jump.

No he wasn't.

Cops did the right thing. Even sent him off in an ambulance instead of beating teh shit out of him and putting him in a cell. Maybe the paramedics killed him or his anxiety. Wasn't the cops

The cops only assaulted him which lead to the rest. If they had left him alone like they should have none of it happens.

Now had he said get on your knees and give me a bj yea he'd have a right to not comply

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

No it was not. He had done nothing wrong and the police had no reason to believe he had. In that case they have no lawful reason to stop you.

It doesn't matter. If a cop tells me to stop I have to stop. Whether i was doing something wrong or not.

I'm sure there is a legal phrase for it that google would reveal. You don't seem to understand how our law around policing works.

Weren’t the cops called there? Why? by the way, them showing up put their lives in harms way. If you can’t appreciate that you’re not worth any further part of this

DIFFERENT GUY FOR FUCKS SAKE

No one was shot in the scenario the guy is talkign about.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!

You mean the police groupie who was allowed to wander down the street randomly shooting people? Who wasn't even from that town.

There was a time when a boy of 11 was expected to be proficient enough to hunt the family dinner.

This young man was doing the job the police refused to do. He is to be commended.

Uh, shooting people in the street is what the police are doing, and that's why people are upset.

So, let's get this straight from the Kenosha Police Department.

A black man who in a domestic disturbance situation goes to his car to check on his kids needs to be shot in the back 7 times.

A white kid walks down the street with an assault rifle, shoots 3 people, and the police don't even make an attempt to arrest him.

Great double standards you guys have there.
Randomly shooting people who had tackled him and tried to kick him in the head and the other white FASCISTocrat who tried to take his gun... you mean....

The only shocking thing was that white democrat males were CHASING after a 17 year old boy. Usually they chase after 12 year old boys or younger. So that was a surprise.

I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.
Nope, not self defense. He was fleeing from a felony murder. He did not have the law on his side to kill others attempting to effect a citizen's arrest.

If he really did shoot the first guy in the head, then he's automatically guilty and he compounded his punishment.

I'm just not sure what happened with the first shooting.
He was being chased by the guy in the red shirt at the gas station. Possibly because the guy in the red shirt was pissed because people were pointing their guns at him, though the motive has not yet been established. He chased him to where some cars were parked, at which point, the teen murderer spun around and unloaded on him, fatally hitting him in the head. He then walks around a vehicle and goes back to see what he did. Then on his cell phone, informs someone, "I just killed someone." At which point, he takes off running.

Lots of unknowns there. I think that first shooting is going to be critical to this case.

The phone call is going to help unlock a lot of this. If he really did say "I just killed someone" then that's going to sink him fast.

I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.
Nope, not self defense. He was fleeing from a felony murder. He did not have the law on his side to kill others attempting to effect a citizen's arrest.
He was running from a mob lol it’s on video, One guy was going to execute them at point-blank range if he wasn’t skilled enough to shoot his fucking arm off
He started running after shooting his first victim even though no one was chasing him.
He was chased by the shootee ,, he was cornered, he immediately called the cops and said he killed someone.. than he was chased, again by the mob
Cornered? Where? he ran between two parked cars and then around one of them after shooting his victim. How is that possible if he was cornered?

M

A 17-year-old boy is in police custody in north suburban Lake County, charged as a fugitive in connection with a shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin, that left two people dead and another wounded.

Kenosha County authorities issued an arrest warrant for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, on Wednesday morning, charging him with first-degree intentional homicide.

Kenosha Shooting: 17-Year-Old Kyle Rittenhouse Arrested In Connection With Shooting That Left 2 Dead, 1 Wounded
That’s weird because the video clearly shows him attempting to surrender to the police in their MRAPS.

Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Details should be revealed soon:
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?
I suspect they're proud of their son. A lot of Americans are.

Tell us, what do you think the parents of the kids burning down a car lot are thinking?

Why is it you never concern yourself with criminals and terrorists? You do this in every discussion
Why is it you are incapable of recognizing that there are multiple victims here? Too damn hateful and bloodthirsty? What did this guy do to deserve being killed? Rhetorical, you will find some excuse or make it up.

McClain resisted arrest

Certainly don't struggle

No he wasn't.

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

No you do not. It's sad how many people do not know their rights. Unless they can express a reason for a stop you can tell them to screw off.

Yea you can SAY it

lol

Your right is to sue them for the bad arrest. Not fight them in the street. WHat the fuck is wrong with you?

You can. You are allowed to protect yourself from an assault.

M

That’s weird because the video clearly shows him attempting to surrender to the police in their MRAPS.

And yet it seems they let him go on his way.

He was running from a mob lol it’s on video, One guy was going to execute them at point-blank range if he wasn’t skilled enough to shoot his fucking arm off
He started running after shooting his first victim even though no one was chasing him.
He was chased by the shootee ,, he was cornered, he immediately called the cops and said he killed someone.. than he was chased, again by the mob
Cornered? Where? he ran between two parked cars and then around one of them after shooting his victim. How is that possible if he was cornered?
He was tired of running,, no man should run from a mob,, same guy called him a ****** earlier, why did he hide his face with his shirt?

McClain resisted arrest

Certainly don't struggle

No he wasn't.

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

Yea you can SAY it

lol

You can. You are allowed to protect yourself from an assault.

When a cop does it, it's not an assault bud

How this eludes you I have no idea.

You need to call your lawyer if you believe that. Or if he told you that, get a new one. Pure fucking stupidity

"i have a right to resist arrest". Under no circumstances. Simply fleeing is a crime

As soon as you do that, you've made the arrest lawful.

Dumbest shit i've read all year what in the flying fuck is going on?

McClain resisted arrest

Certainly don't struggle

No he wasn't.

It wasn't lawful.

Yes it was....

Weren’t the cops called there? Why? by the way, them showing up put their lives in harms way. If one can’t appreciate that they are not worth any further part of this

Some lady called and said that while she didn't know that the person had done something illegal that there was a black man walking home in an animated manner. There is nothing illegal in that.

If he really did shoot the first guy in the head, then he's automatically guilty and he compounded his punishment.

I'm just not sure what happened with the first shooting.
He was being chased by the guy in the red shirt at the gas station. Possibly because the guy in the red shirt was pissed because people were pointing their guns at him, though the motive has not yet been established. He chased him to where some cars were parked, at which point, the teen murderer spun around and unloaded on him, fatally hitting him in the head. He then walks around a vehicle and goes back to see what he did. Then on his cell phone, informs someone, "I just killed someone." At which point, he takes off running.

Lots of unknowns there. I think that first shooting is going to be critical to this case.

The phone call is going to help unlock a lot of this. If he really did say "I just killed someone" then that's going to sink him fast.

As he jogs away, the audio includes screaming and a voice says "I just killed someone."

Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Details should be revealed soon:
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?
I suspect they're proud of their son. A lot of Americans are.

Tell us, what do you think the parents of the kids burning down a car lot are thinking?

Why is it you never concern yourself with criminals and terrorists? You do this in every discussion
Why is it you are incapable of recognizing that there are multiple victims here? Too damn hateful and bloodthirsty? What did this guy do to deserve being killed? Rhetorical, you will find some excuse or make it up.

Is this a joke? The scum bag swung a weapon at his head..
EA036AA0-1DEF-423D-9EBA-C1DCC7D018C6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back