Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when mayors and governors don't stop the riots, people defend their property....using....
Self-Defense and the Castle Doctrine
Wisconsin law
allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person.
does that apply to riot tourists?
He was defending a car dealership.
There is a video of the owner thanking him for volunteering to defend the car dealership from rioters.
His mistake was going alone, he should have had backup.
He was a defender, not a rioter.
He went looking for an excuse to shoot somebody. That's premeditated murder.
You do not know that for a fact. Obviously, your mind reading helmet is not working very well.
Yes we do.
On what authority? And is that the imperial "we" or you and the voices?
The imperial "we" of course.

Wrong. Left his mom's house with a rifle looking for someone to shoot.
NOW look who is spreading lies and propaganda...

If the shooter was looking for someone to shoot he didn't have to go all the way to the car dealership - there were plenty of places and plenty of people in between his house and the car dealership.

A reporter has declare publicly that he interviewed the young man earlier before the shooting, that he had stated he was there to help protect property and keep the peace. The guy was there before the shooting and had ample opportunity to kill protestors already there but did not do so. So much for your BS about him just being there with the intent of killing someone.

The police have said they talked to the guy and that he was there to help deter violence...again, so much for yoru BS propaganda.

If he was there simply to kill people, why did he wait until he was attacked and beaten? Why not just shoot the terrorists who approached him, who threatened him? Why did he wait to shoot until after HE became their VICTIM? AGAIN, so much for your lies and BS propaganda.

Fail. You're done, and is so is your pro-terrorist conspiracy theory.

He left his mom's house with a rifle looking for someone to shoot. You don't deter violence by shooting people. It's premeditated murder. He will be tried as an adult and get 20+ years. His life is over. Think before you imitate him.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
You can claim self defense when attacked----the druggy whacked him with a skateboard ---good riddance to him and righteous kill..second idiot trying to pull a gun out of his pants (also reportedly a felon and marxist) shot in arm another excellent legal shot...kid should have fired a second shot and killed him though..... and all of this after the mob of violent marxist communists chased down the kid as he tried to get away from them.

Turn the kid loose and give him a medal for being more of a man then most of the men we have nowadays.
maybe the "druggie" was attempting a citizens arrest, as the vigilante had just killed a man.
He killed a man in self defense, we was chased and dodged a Molotov cocktail being thrown at him. Was he supposed to burn to death because he supports trump lol
You're lying about the molotov cocktail. Here's what was thrown at him ...

EgWzph3UEAANso_
Was used as a weapon.
LOLOL

A plastic bag is a weapon?? Lemme guess ... you think that's a hammer, amirite?

rotfl-gif.288736
Not sure what weapon was in the bag. Appeared to lit up, and it was thrown as a weapon to produce harm.
And it didn't harm him. It landed on the ground. I don't know that he ever even saw it as he had his back to the guy. Self defense is a reasonable fear of a life-threatening attack or great bodily harm. Good luck to him in court claiming he was in fear for his life over a plastic bag on the ground.

:abgg2q.jpg:
View attachment 380655So your saying the first loser didn’t intend harm? Interesting.. why was he chasing him? What If Kyle was to tired to run ddI he have a right to defend him self?
Those are images of folks trying to disarm a murderer. Totally legal and not self-defense on his part. It's what the police should have been doing had they not stood down.
The first guy was alive. And was shot in self defense. He chased a man with the intent to do bodily harm.
The teen murderer confessed he killed him as he ran away.
Eye witness said he was chased by a mob
“But what I can say is prior to the first shooting that I witnessed I did see a number of individuals pursuing the 17-year-old alleged shooter, and actually the individual who was shot I did see him advance on him very closely,” McGinniss added. “And you can see that in the video, although it’s a bit far away. I was actually, maybe, six or seven feet behind them. So I saw it up close.”
Good luck in court comrade.
LOL

It's on video, ya lyin' Russian ... he was chased by one little guy with a plastic bag.
With the intention to do bodily harm he also called him the N-word twice.
Great, post the video where he can be seen and heard calling the teen murderer the n-word...
1:06 mark.. shoot me nicca shoot me nicca, Democrat privilege
You posted no link to a video. Try harder next time.

Thanks for showing the forum you lied again, Jizzy. :eusa_liar:

The guy he yelled that at is not wearing the light green shirt and dark pants the teen murderer was wearing. Also, the teen murderer was not wearing a mask; whereas this guy was.

Is he the one who shot the guy in the head? Also why are liberals so concerned with white on white violence, they sure as hell don't care about black on black violence, and little blacks kids being gunned down...

Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At
Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One
Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon

CONTENDER FOR 'DARWIN AWARDS'

Attacker with a skateboard versus someone carrying an AR-15?
- Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

Of course your sympathies are with the murderer and not the victims. That's what you 1000 post a month posters do. Side with hate and division, every single time. You even sided with Dylan Rooff when he shot up the black church.

As far as we know he did nothing illegal and can walk away. People refuse to assist all the time. They've learned that not getting who they are after they are perfectly fine in trying to arrest someone else for whatever.
first off, more white people die at the hands of cops, so let's stop playing pansy games.

No, the dude is not allowed to leave until the cop releases him. I posted you the procedures they follow.

Unless they can state a reason to hold him he can leave.
not until the investigation is complete. Again, I gave you the language. but keep playing stupid it's hilarious.

Hey, just to show everyone how stupid you truly are, is a driver that was pulled over just allowed to leave?

If an officer is not able to state why he is pulled over, yes. I already relayed a personal example.
post the quoted law that states that.

I already did.
factually, no you didn't.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.

No, you can't claim self defense if you are robbing a place and the victim is killed while you are robbing him.

Huuuuuge difference.
that dude has no fking clue on US laws.

who was committing a crime?

As far as we know he did nothing illegal and can walk away. People refuse to assist all the time. They've learned that not getting who they are after they are perfectly fine in trying to arrest someone else for whatever.

Blacks learned this lesson from Eric Garner the hard way. Feddie Grey taught blacks to flee when cops show up or you may end up dead.
that punk wasn't obligated to say shit to the cops. That's our constitutional right dumbfk. But, he wasn't allowed to leave until they released him.

Unless they can state a reason to hold him, he can leave.
how do you know they didn't? When they show up, the scene belongs to them. PERIOD!

Again fkwad, walk your fking walk, post material that backs your stance. I'm still waiting. you lazy puke.

I have already.
nope

Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

You understand what I'm saying.
who would understand anything you say. you be very confused. look up US law.

You can claim self defense when attacked----the druggy whacked him with a skateboard ---good riddance to him and righteous kill..second idiot trying to pull a gun out of his pants (also reportedly a felon and marxist) shot in arm another excellent legal shot...kid should have fired a second shot and killed him though..... and all of this after the mob of violent marxist communists chased down the kid as he tried to get away from them.

Turn the kid loose and give him a medal for being more of a man then most of the men we have nowadays.
maybe the "druggie" was attempting a citizens arrest, as the vigilante had just killed a man.
what about the ten rioting punks chasing the kid, creating the altercation when he fell down? they engaged and touched him first, right? the kid was minding his own business before the bullies attacked. And their intentions was to show that kid who the bosses were. deny that.

Last edited:
It will be up to a jury of his peers. Was he justified, or was he looking for trouble?
I think a proper judge will dismiss it at arrangement
yeah, that would certainly require some kind of arrangement.

He left his mom's house with a rifle looking for someone to shoot.

You already posted this propaganda, and I already 'spanked that ass' / debunked your BS...you just ignored it and decided to spew the same BS again.

Try READING it this time instead of RUNNING FROM IT:

-----------------

If the shooter was looking for someone to shoot he didn't have to go all the way to the car dealership - there were plenty of places and plenty of people in between his house and the car dealership.

A reporter has declare publicly that he interviewed the young man earlier before the shooting, that he had stated he was there to help protect property and keep the peace. The guy was there before the shooting and had ample opportunity to kill protestors already there but did not do so. So much for your BS about him just being there with the intent of killing someone.

The police have said they talked to the guy and that he was there to help deter violence...again, so much for yoru BS propaganda.

If he was there simply to kill people, why did he wait until he was attacked and beaten? Why not just shoot the terrorists who approached him, who threatened him? Why did he wait to shoot until after HE became their VICTIM? AGAIN, so much for your lies and BS propaganda.

Wrong. Left his mom's house with a rifle looking for someone to shoot.

He left his mom's house with a rifle looking for someone to shoot. You don't deter violence by shooting people. It's premeditated murder. He will be tried as an adult and get 20+ years. His life is over. Think before you imitate him.
You could use that argument on anyone who ever bought a gun and used it to defend himself. It's obvious horseshit.

He killed a man in self defense, we was chased and dodged a Molotov cocktail being thrown at him. Was he supposed to burn to death because he supports trump lol
his life didn't matter. know that you!!! the rioters have spoken!!

It will be up to a jury of his peers. Was he justified, or was he looking for trouble?
I think a proper judge will dismiss it at arrangement
yeah, that would certainly require some kind of arrangement.
video is very clear. the engaging parties were the bullies, they attacked him, the kid. clear as glass. I just want folks like you to deny that. why the kid was there is immaterial. he has every right as the bullies had to be there. Unless of course you think they own the street?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back