Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

Hunter Biden: “He’s not Joe, what does his family have to do with anything???”

Cruz daughter: “if you have a messed up family, This is representative of how evil Ted Cruz is!”

Double standards
And I noticed you were bothered by Hunter Biden being unfairly attacked just as much as you seem to be bothered now. .... Oh, Wait.

Let’s hope his daughter gets treatment for the condition, not encouragement to continue to seek the disease that causes such horrible states of mind and suicide.

If she had anorexia, we’d want to convince her she’s not too fat, and guide her away from continuing to lose weight until she feels right. In the same way, If she thinks she’s a boy and wants some sort of hormonal or surgery treatment, we need to convince her she’s fine the way she is and doesnt need to do destructive things to herself.

And I noticed you were bothered by Hunter Biden being unfairly attacked just as much as you seem to be bothered now. .... Oh, Wait.

Keep defending crackhead pedos who torture underage Asian girls just for jollies.

We're still very gratified that you didn't get away with the sleaze that you tried to perpetrate on Cruz and his daughter.

Let’s hope his daughter gets treatment for the condition, not encouragement to continue to seek the disease that causes such horrible states of mind and suicide.

I still haven't seen it proven that the girl was Cruz' daughter, rather than a visiting friend.

To be fair, it's a pretty nasty reflection. I've had lots of MAGAs tell me it was unfair to do an OP such as this. They fail to see how many similar ones they do every day.
I think about the lack of concern they show for the hundreds of young people who commit suicide based off the discrimination they face from homophobic right-wingers and the ostracization they face from their own family members....instead of compassion, the right wingers on this board mocked those kids...

"HPD officials told Willey that an unidentified teenager was transported from Cruz's home to a nearby hospital after authorities arrived at the residence. The senator's office has since issued a statement on the incident. Cruz and his wife Heidi are parents to two daughters"

"This is a family matter and thankfully their daughter is okay," a representative told Willey. "There were no serious injuries. The family requests the media respect their daughter's privacy at this time."

Forum List

Back