Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

IMO they need to be forced to live on the street so they realize that they really don't have it as bad as they think

Great idea, force everyone to live on the streets for a year at the age of 15. I wonder why nobody else ever thought of this before.....

emoji-face-palm.gif

Thankfully she is ok and hopefully her cries were answered and she will get the help, love and support she needs....she isn't alone....plenty of children are dealing with depression.....

I didn't stab the girl. I just posted the report of what happened. Perhaps you should complain the Daily Beast, or even the police and medical people who were called. They are the ones who reported it.
What you are doing is holding a mirror up to the face of right-wingers and they don't like the reflection...

Kids today face pressures that we never faced, but being the daughter of Ted Cruz has to be more than anyone should have to face. Police and medical personel were called to his house when she stabbed herself multiple times. Not sure if she is the same daughter who recently said she disagreed with him on virtually point, but if he is such a bad father till he drives his 14 year old daughter to do such a thing, he shouldn't have any say in how our government runs.
Hunter Biden: “He’s not Joe, what does his family have to do with anything???”

Cruz daughter: “if you have a messed up family, This is representative of how evil Ted Cruz is!”

Double standards

Last edited:
Kids today face pressures that we never faced, but being the daughter of Ted Cruz has to be more than anyone should have to face. Police and medical personel were called to his house when she stabbed herself multiple times. Not sure if she is the same daughter who recently said she disagreed with him on virtually point, but if he is such a bad father till he drives his 14 year old daughter to do such a thing, he shouldn't have any say in how our government runs.
Of shit! Really? You must be really excited over this news. Its super cool that this happened for you. Congratulations!

We are caught in a constant state of payback.

So tell me, how does that end? When do you stop using bad behavior to justify your own bad behavior?
No idea how it ends. The right has been vile and dishonorable for a long time. You only recently see that as a problem as you are finally on the receiving end of such tactics. This is nothing more than a necessary response to your actions. Back off a little, and we'll see what happenes.

Who made up what? I didn't make up anything. The Pelosi story is VERY fishy and he was already arrested for drunk driving. Both of those are true. Christians like truth--is this a news flash to you? OR does being Christian mean I have to be super nice and gentle with Democrats? (no)

How about we just don't attack anyone's CHILDREN, who as I already stated, don't even have a choice but to be born into a family? (And if they are born into a Democrat politician's family, let's hope they survive a "woman's right to choose")
Well you know, if you are ever arrested for drunk driving...it's totally ok if you get beat in the head with a hammer...because Jesus..

However, if you drink and drive and don't get caught......that's also Jesus

Being a fake Christian is exciting and fun

No idea how it ends. The right has been vile and dishonorable for a long time. You only recently see that as a problem as you are finally on the receiving end of such tactics. This is nothing more than a necessary response to your actions. Back off a little, and we'll see what happenes.

You could use some dramatic background music there. Adds to the whole theatrical aspect of your whine.

Look at your avatar you pathetic loser, how much of a degenerate deviant low life do you have to be to use something tragic as a way to score political points and insults. Disgusting troll.
Tragic? That is a damn fine titty, and they went to a lot of trouble to show it off on the internet.

Forum List

Back