Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

And when his daughter reads shit like this all the time....

If you have kids, how do you think they'd react to seeing such negativity 24x7?

And that's different for the kids of any politician or celebrity... how?

And how do you suppose his daughters felt about their father bowing down to kiss the ring of the man who insulted their mother?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180911150541-trump-and-cruz.jpg

Pressure is different for everyone. That you had a different sort of pressure does not mean others are not under it as well. You do yourself a disservice making it all about you.
Reality isn't all about me.

If all these little brats have nothing to worry about but how many fake friends they have online then they really don't have anything to worry about.

We have infantilized an entire generation.

Reality isn't all about me.

But it is because you are comparing them to you and your "pressures". if they are not living on the street they have no pressure, that is just stupid.

If all these little brats have nothing to worry about but how many fake friends they have online then they really don't have anything to worry about.

We have infantilized an entire generation.

Your attempts to marginalize what they have to deal with is not really a good look for you.

The pressure being different does not make it fake.

It wasn't as tough as you think.

I was orphaned at 14 when my mother died of a heroin overdose and by then I had been taking care of myself for 5 or 6 years already. I left a shitty foster home and was homeless for 2 years until I dropped out of HS and got a job. I was declared an emancipated minor at 17.
You're right. I had no idea. That is bad and I am thankful you seemed to have found a way out of your own bad situations.

But I doubt it was simple. I doubt the road ahead was clear and obvious what to do. We learn from the choices we make and the impact those choices have on us.

I had it good growing up in comparison. I can't lie. But the 70s and 80s were a very different time in every way.

So after all you've been through, and it's a lot more than anyone should have, made you who you are today. Did you make mistakes along the way?

Why not use your experiences to help others now? Like I didn't know your background, you surely don't know if Instagram is a release or a crutch for some of these kids.

But you sure do belittle what they are going through with such a short answer as "get off Instagram" when you have zero idea of what they are going through.

You can help these kids through these times, or you can mock and belittle them cause your past was harder. But you have no idea of their true background, do you?

Your move, chief.

One is an adult, MARRIED to a politician, another adult, for years. He has agency. He has choice. He has had the choice to be MARRIED to a politician for years.

The other is a CHILD who had no choice but to be born into a politician's family. That is why we DON'T PICK ON THE KIDS>

Just really, shut up while you're not pathetically behind here.
It's a little late to claim the right doesn't make sensational claims, isn't it? Reminds me of a story of removing the beam out of your own eye first.

But it is because you are comparing them to you and your "pressures". if they are not living on the street they have no pressure, that is just stupid.

Your attempts to marginalize what they have to deal with is not really a good look for you.

The pressure being different does not make it fake.

If you can turn throw away your cell phone and end the pressure it is fake

If you can turn throw away your cell phone and end the pressure it is fake

But that does not end it unless you throw away every single friend you have as well....which then is a different but very real pressure.

Just because they are not living on the street does not mean they do not have pressure. Get over yourself.

You're right. I had no idea. That is bad and I am thankful you seemed to have found a way out of your own bad situations.

But I doubt it was simple. I doubt the road ahead was clear and obvious what to do. We learn from the choices we make and the impact those choices have on us.

I had it good growing up in comparison. I can't lie. But the 70s and 80s were a very different time in every way.

So after all you've been through, and it's a lot more than anyone should have, made you who you are today. Did you make mistakes along the way?

Why not use your experiences to help others now? Like I didn't know your background, you surely don't know if Instagram is a release or a crutch for some of these kids.

But you sure do belittle what they are going through with such a short answer as "get off Instagram" when you have zero idea of what they are going through.

You can help these kids through these times, or you can mock and belittle them cause your past was harder. But you have no idea of their true background, do you?

Your move, chief.

I'm not going to help people who don't really need it. I was more concerned about people who actually are cold and hungry and donated a lot of money and time to my local food banks and shelters in the city where I used to live.

But that does not end it unless you throw away every single friend you have as well....which then is a different but very real pressure.

Just because they are not living on the street does not mean they do not have pressure. Get over yourself.

IMO they need to be forced to live on the street so they realize that they really don't have it as bad as they think

Holy shit you are a fucking piece of shit for defending the Op!

The daughter is underaged and he did attack the daughter and father in his Op by making her his weapon against the father!

All of you from the left to the right are nothing but scum fucking pieces of shit!

Imagine if it were Obama daughters and one of them did this would you question Obama parenting?

Of course not and you would be screaming like little bitches if the OP was some rightwing lunatic piece of shit!

So fuck off and stop defending assholes that attack someone family for political purposes!

You ain’t no better than the scum that attacked Obama kids and Obama!
You’re an emotional wreck based on your OP insulting other posters in the general board and now this. I specifically said he didn’t insult the kid but that I didn’t think insulting the parenting was appropriate which is what he did. You’re just a fuckwit.

I'm not going to help people who don't really need it. I was more concerned about people who actually are cold and hungry and donated a lot of money and time to my local food banks and shelters in the city where I used to live.
So how do you know they don't need it? How do you know that kid on Instagram isn't going what you went through and this, is his only "fun" to make it bearable?

You're not good to someone because they need it, you're good to someone because it's who you are.

Doesn't seem to be you. So far, anyway.

IMO they need to be forced to live on the street so they realize that they really don't have it as bad as they think
So unless they face the same challenges, as you did, they have it easy.

Pretty simplistic and no way you can know.

Look, I'm sorry you had it that bad. But what you are doing now is simply bitterness coming to light.

I hope for nothing but the best for you, as I do all. But you do lose sympathy from me when you demand kids live in the streets or they have an easy life.

You people never let a tragedy or crisis go to waste. Look how you must rely on “If” to drive home your core point that Cruz ought not be able to have a say in government????

Do you even have a soul given that you put your political point goals over a troubled teen trying to take her life? You aren’t even using verifiable fact yet still relying on speculation.
After your attack on Pelosi's husband afTer his home was broken into, and he was hit in the head with a hammer, you want to whine about fairness? Typical childish MAGA. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, THEN DON'T DISH IT OUT.

After your attack on Pelosi's husband afTer his home was broken into, and he was hit in the head with a hammer, you want to whine about fairness? Typical childish MAGA. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, THEN DON'T DISH IT OUT.
We are caught in a constant state of payback.

So tell me, how does that end? When do you stop using bad behavior to justify your own bad behavior?

cant say what we both know ,, but I know you sick cock suckers dont care about anything but yourself and have no problem using helpless children to make a political point or jab,,
If the Left was as sick and twisted as the Right was when Paul Pelosi was attacked, they'd be saying something along the lines of Cruz's daughter stabbing herself because daddy wouldn't stop molesting her.

If the Left was as sick and twisted as the Right was when Paul Pelosi was attacked, they'd be saying something along the lines of Cruz's daughter stabbing herself because daddy wouldn't stop molesting her.
Neither side is winning a humanity merit badge. Get over yourself.

Kids today face pressures that we never faced, but being the daughter of Ted Cruz has to be more than anyone should have to face. Police and medical personel were called to his house when she stabbed herself multiple times. Not sure if she is the same daughter who recently said she disagreed with him on virtually point, but if he is such a bad father till he drives his 14 year old daughter to do such a thing, he shouldn't have any say in how our government runs.

There is a special place in hell (if it exists) reserved for ghouls like you.

I'll certainly consider your remarks about using disgression as soon as I finish reading all these right wing reports that democrats are passing a bill to allow murder of a child up to 1 week after birth.

When they added the word "peri-natal" to the period abortions are allowed, they opened themselves up to that accusation.

Now please go die in a fire, a 4 hour fire. slowly.

Suicide is NOT a crime

by Kevin Caruso

" The vast majority of suicides occur because of mental illness. And the number one cause for suicide is untreated depression. "

My views :
Family matter? Not exactly. That 14 needs help. Her family should do something before it's too late.

Just let bi be bi, let LGBTers be LGBTers. And let commies be commies. No one can change them...their natures. :)

Source:
Stop saying “Committed Suicide.” Say “Died by Suicide” instead - Suicide.org – Stop saying “Committed Suicide.” Say “Died by Suicide” instead - Suicide.org

Forum List

Back