Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

anyone read the damn article...normal kidlet...ask the pros of fame with her dad...normal kid reply..candy and gifts in the mail and places you get to go...cons...again a normal kidlets reply...the security that follows her at all times when she is outta the house..i think ted cruz is a pos...i think his daughter is troubled and should be left alone and gets therapy

Liar. We attack Cruz, he’s a public figure. I have never another member of his family attacked.

Trump attacked Cruz's wife.. said she was ugly... He attacked Kim Kardashian during his dinner with Kanye West and Fuentes.

Kids today face pressures that we never faced, but being the daughter of Ted Cruz has to be more than anyone should have to face. Police and medical personel were called to his house when she stabbed herself multiple times. Not sure if she is the same daughter who recently said she disagreed with him on virtually point, but if he is such a bad father till he drives his 14 year old daughter to do such a thing, he shouldn't have any say in how our government runs.
You people never let a tragedy or crisis go to waste. Look how you must rely on “If” to drive home your core point that Cruz ought not be able to have a say in government????

Do you even have a soul given that you put your political point goals over a troubled teen trying to take her life? You aren’t even using verifiable fact yet still relying on speculation.

anyone read the damn article...normal kidlet...ask the pros of fame with her dad...normal kid reply..candy and gifts in the mail and places you get to go...cons...again a normal kidlets reply...the security that follows her at all times when she is outta the house..i think ted cruz is a pos...i think his daughter is troubled and should be left alone and gets therapy
I have no disagreement about it Bones and where my god damn objection is the damn op acting like the typical piece of trash using the underage child to attack Ted Cruz with!

I would nut punch Cruz for being the coward he is for not defending his Wife and Father when Trump insulted them but I will be damn if I will sit nice and quiet and let any asshole ( Also Bulldog has history of attacking children even on this board ) use his daughter as a weapon against him.

Life is fucking hard enough for those kids so leave them out of the God Damn Discussion and not act like Rush when he attacked Chelsea Clinton looks!

Unfair. Can’t stand Cruz but even the best parents have faced these horrible things with their kids. We have no idea what kind of parent he is or if parenting has anything to do with it. I am sure he is heartbroken over this. It’s every parents nightmare.

You are right about the pressures kid’s today face, and mental health issues are rising. If there is a positive, maybe Cruz will start advocating for more resources to put into it. We have a Representative who’s daughter has anorexia and he put forward a bill that passed to create programs in schools to recognize signs of it early and get help.
The proper action would have been to move this to the flame zone where it belongs.
Using children as political war pieces should be off limits on this board.
But once again I notice it is the left who yet again takes no steps to protect children from predators

The proper action would have been to move this to the flame zone where it belongs.
But once again I notice it is the left who yet again takes no steps to protect children from predators
It should be closed in my personal opinion but it will not be until I go full fucking nuclear on this subject matter like I did a few years back!

Kids today face pressures that we never faced, but being the daughter of Ted Cruz has to be more than anyone should have to face. Police and medical personel were called to his house when she stabbed herself multiple times. Not sure if she is the same daughter who recently said she disagreed with him on virtually point, but if he is such a bad father till he drives his 14 year old daughter to do such a thing, he shouldn't have any say in how our government runs.
Maybe it's, all this hate and bullshit from assholes like you constantly attacking him.

Liar. We attack Cruz, he’s a public figure. I have never another member of his family attacked.
And how would you react to constant attacks on your family?

You attack people because it's all you have. You can't win on truth and honesty so you pull this emo crap and pretend it's, justified by your own rage.

Mental illness is a disease that afflicts Republicans and Democrats, rich, poor, male, female, gay, straight and there is no rhyme or reason. We all need to see and take seriously we someone sees signs of possible suicide. To make this political is shallow and disgusting. I hope this child gets the help and she can continue on, mental illness is a serious issue and you are a callous person. I hope you aren’t one to help someone with a serious disease.

Put it wherever it is we have on the board where we can treat this OP as it deserves to be treated.

Because “rotten inhuman piece of shit” doesn’t cover it.

People on this thread that believe this has anything to do with Cruz or politics are very igno and shallow. This could happen to anyone that is struggling through depression and mental illness. I find it hard to believe that so many on this board are so callous and unfeeling toward a father of a 14 year old girl. This could be any family of any demographic in America and instead of talking about the people, we need to talk about how we need to help such individuals and how do we attack a disease that has taken many beautiful people from this world. The lack of compassion and empathy on this board gives us little hope that we can fix this nation.

This is just fucked up, politics is one thing, but to blame this sort of thing on a parent is about 100 steps too far.

Kids don't have any pressures put on them these days and THAT"S the problem

You people never let a tragedy or crisis go to waste. Look how you must rely on “If” to drive home your core point that Cruz ought not be able to have a say in government????

Do you even have a soul given that you put your political point goals over a troubled teen trying to take her life? You aren’t even using verifiable fact yet still relying on speculation.

No one has yet determined if the kid was even Cruz' daughter. That was just OP's sleazy attempt at smearing a child because of her father's politics.

Forum List

Back