Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

Kids today face pressures that we never faced, but being the daughter of Ted Cruz has to be more than anyone should have to face. Police and medical personel were called to his house when she stabbed herself multiple times. Not sure if she is the same daughter who recently said she disagreed with him on virtually point, but if he is such a bad father till he drives his 14 year old daughter to do such a thing, he shouldn't have any say in how our government runs.
You people have no filter.

Ridiculous

Kids today face pressures that we never faced, but being the daughter of Ted Cruz has to be more than anyone should have to face. Police and medical personel were called to his house when she stabbed herself multiple times. Not sure if she is the same daughter who recently said she disagreed with him on virtually point, but if he is such a bad father till he drives his 14 year old daughter to do such a thing, he shouldn't have any say in how our government runs.
Shut the fuck up asshole!

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

I have my dislike for Ted “ Cancun “ Cruz but I ain’t some scum sucking bitch like you that will use his damn kid for political points!

Leave the fucking kid out of it and yes I have written the same about Obama kids, Bush’s Kids and so on when they were underage and not in politics.

Ted “ I kiss Trump ass and like it “ Cruz sucks as a politician but to question his ability of a father is something you shouldn’t do because you do not know all the facts!

Many kids daily from different types of parents attempt suicide and a lot come from good caring homes but because of mental illness they still try to find a way out!

So go fuck yourself on this one and please start a damn flame war with me over this because the kid is underaged and shouldn’t be in this conversation in the way you are presenting it asshole and yes I would write the same fucking thing to Trumpsters if this were Obama kids or some other politician kids and before you utter Biden son, well the idiot has been in Politics since Bush was President ( Hunter Biden ), so he is open for criticism!

Shut the fuck up asshole!

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

I have my dislike for Ted “ Cancun “ Cruz but I ain’t some scum sucking bitch like you that will use his damn kid for political points!

Leave the fucking kid out of it and yes I have written the same about Obama kids, Bush’s Kids and so on when they were underage and not in politics.

Ted “ I kiss Trump ass and like it “ Cruz sucks as a politician but to question his ability of a father is something you shouldn’t do because you do not know all the facts!

Many kids daily from different types of parents attempt suicide and a lot come from good caring homes but because of mental illness they still try to find a way out!

So go fuck yourself on this one and please start a damn flame war with me over this because the kid is underaged and shouldn’t be in this conversation in the way you are presenting it asshole and yes I would write the same fucking thing to Trumpsters if this were Obama kids or some other politician kids and before you utter Biden son, well the idiot has been in Politics since Bush was President ( Hunter Biden ), so he is open for criticism!
He didn’t attack the daughter he said Cruz was a crappy father. I don’t think calling Cruz a crappy father is appropriate though. Who knows? Kids do dumb things even in good families with great support.

He didn’t attack the daughter he said Cruz was a crappy father. I don’t think calling Cruz a crappy father is appropriate though. Who knows? Kids do dumb things even in good families with great support.
Holy shit you are a fucking piece of shit for defending the Op!

The daughter is underaged and he did attack the daughter and father in his Op by making her his weapon against the father!

All of you from the left to the right are nothing but scum fucking pieces of shit!

Imagine if it were Obama daughters and one of them did this would you question Obama parenting?

Of course not and you would be screaming like little bitches if the OP was some rightwing lunatic piece of shit!

So fuck off and stop defending assholes that attack someone family for political purposes!

You ain’t no better than the scum that attacked Obama kids and Obama!

Unfair. Can’t stand Cruz but even the best parents have faced these horrible things with their kids. We have no idea what kind of parent he is or if parenting has anything to do with it. I am sure he is heartbroken over this. It’s every parents nightmare.

You are right about the pressures kid’s today face, and mental health issues are rising. If there is a positive, maybe Cruz will start advocating for more resources to put into it. We have a Representative who’s daughter has anorexia and he put forward a bill that passed to create programs in schools to recognize signs of it early and get help.

We both know that isn't true.
Of course not. Democrats never attack Ted Cruz.
1670414519106.gif

Unfair. Can’t stand Cruz but even the best parents have faced these horrible things with their kids. You are right about the pressures kid’s today face, and mental health issues are rising. If there is a positive, maybe Cruz will start advocating for more resources to put into it. We have a Representative who’s daughter has anorexia and he put forward a bill that passed to create programs in schools to recognize signs of it early and get help.
One thing I know about Ted Cruz is he isn’t going to do that ever.

He will want to hush up the issue as best as possible and put on a happy family face.

With that written the issue for me is exploiting the child mental issues to attack the father with.

We have no damn clue about his parenting or if the child has mental issues and let me be damn clear every family has issues!

The fact is Ted Cruz is no different from Joe Biden family but we should reframe from using the children as a political weapon to support our hatred for our political enemies!

One thing I know about Ted Cruz is he isn’t going to do that ever.

I don’t know. This is a crisis moment. That changes things. Often perspective.

He will want to hush up the issue as best as possible and put on a happy family face.

:dunno:

With that written the issue for me is exploiting the child mental issues to attack the father with.

We have no damn clue about his parenting or if the child has mental issues and let me be damn clear every family has issues!

The fact is Ted Cruz is no different from Joe Biden family but we should reframe from using the children as a political weapon to support our hatred for our political enemies!

Yup. You said it!

Relevant reading...

A recent study indicated that 42% of the Gen Z demograph had been diagnosed with a mental health condition. That's tens of millions of people.

Maybe the girl is just upset that the libs continue to trashtalk her father?

If the libs in the media and the Democrat Party quit attacking Senor Cruz, she might feel better?

I don’t know. This is a crisis moment. That changes things. Often perspective.

:dunno:

Yup. You said it!
Only time a child should be used in political subject is when they child is of age and has enter the political realm.

Let me set the examples and when the Bush twins were teenagers the left went insane about their wild days and I wrote back then leave them be and show the same respect we showed Chelsea Clinton because neither kids were in the political realm yet nor at the time when they were being attacked were they of age to defend themselves.

Now?

Yes, they are open for attacks because like Hunter Biden they entered the political world but someone like Obama kids, Biden daughter, Tiffany Trump or Trump youngest son along with Ted “ it is Cancun time “ Cruz kids should be left out of discussion of used as a political weapon to attack the politician with.

Truthfully I find Ted Cruz to be a pathetic loser but you damn well know I ain’t going to sit nicely when his daughter is being used as a weapon and I will do the same for any politician child that is underaged and not wanting to be in the political realm.

Simple as that!

Also as stated every family has one messed up member in it and from reading the mental midget bullshit on this site I am betting most of us are that person!

We shouldn’t take shots and just be there and try our best to be compassionate for the child and no matter our views on the individual we shouldn’t use the child in the way they are being used!

You can review my older posts and note I haven’t ever changed on this stance and will never waiver and my brutal attacks on individuals is because I have no love for those that will use a child as a weapon!

It tell me the scum of the Earth they are like when Rush attacked Chelsea when she was a kid!

Anyhoo, I am going to work and fuck this god damn bullshit and hope Cruz kid is fine and heals and hope Cruz doesn’t hush this up and come to terms with his daughters issues and works with her.

Forum List

Back