Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

Oh goody, great to know. So in the coming 2024 battle, off limits is Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, Don Trump Jr, Melania Trump...."family member victims"

WOW glad we cleared that up!
i suspect Cruz situation will be treated better by mainstream democrats than Pelosi’s husband was treated by mainstream republicans.

i suspect Cruz situation will be treated better by mainstream democrats than Pelosi’s husband was treated by mainstream republicans.

I'm gonna cry and cry about how you treated the adult Trumps. After all isn't that your new standard? All the adults around the politician are off-limits even if they're drunk drivers?

I'm gonna cry and cry about how you treated the adult Trumps. After all isn't that your new standard? All the adults around the politician are off-limits even if they're drunk drivers?
Just tell the truth and don’t make up shit about victims. That’s all. Just be a Christian if you are one. And decent if you aren’t.

Last edited:
Ted Cruz isn’t. No one deserves fake stories made up about their family in a tragedy. You Republican losers didn’t miss a beat on an elderly victim though. Pathetic. This event shows how disgusting republicans are. Maybe you’ll realize it. I’m sure some idiot will say something but it won’t be retweeted by republican leaders and media CEOs.

Here we have a perfect example of the upside down world of leftism.

Just tell the truth and don’t make up shit about victims. That’s all. Just be a Christian if you are one. And decent if you aren’t.

Who made up what? I didn't make up anything. The Pelosi story is VERY fishy and he was already arrested for drunk driving. Both of those are true. Christians like truth--is this a news flash to you? OR does being Christian mean I have to be super nice and gentle with Democrats? (no)

How about we just don't attack anyone's CHILDREN, who as I already stated, don't even have a choice but to be born into a family? (And if they are born into a Democrat politician's family, let's hope they survive a "woman's right to choose")

I don't think any of us can understand what today's kids are going through, especially regarding social media. The pressures it creates are like nothing we went through. Then, add to that having a parent who is a public figure.

I hate to see this stuff. Are we putting enough effort into providing support?

I'll certainly consider your remarks about using disgression as soon as I finish reading all these right wing reports that democrats are passing a bill to allow murder of a child up to 1 week after birth.

lol 1 week after??? Try up to two years old and beyond, sick freak.

Yikes. Very sad. I’m just guessing we won’t get the undying conspiracy theories retweeted about this terrible event like the CEO of twitter and Ted Cruz did with Pelosi’s husband.
An older corrupted husband of a corrupted speaker of the house compared to a 14-year-old girl! Maybe that was a reason Cruz went to Cancun with his family so they can relax. Progs use children as sacrifices as we see now.

Forum List

Back