Teenage boy kills 8 children, guard at school in Belgrade

• Banned
from the article:

Unlike in the United States, mass shootings in Serbia and in the wider Balkan region are extremely rare; none were reported at schools in recent years. In the last mass shooting, a Balkan war veteran in 2013 killed 13 people in a central Serbian village

from the article:

Unlike in the United States, mass shootings in Serbia and in the wider Balkan region are extremely rare; none were reported at schools in recent years. In the last mass shooting, a Balkan war veteran in 2013 killed 13 people in a central Serbian village

How you figure?

Serbia has just 1/50 the population that America has, so just on that basis they should only have 2% of the nut balls that the larger nation has.

• Banned
How you figure?

Serbia has just 1/50 the population that America has, so just on that basis they should only have 2% of the nut balls that the larger nation has.
what about THE WHOLE OF EUROPE. it just doesn't happen over there as it happens over here

• Banned
Maybe he thought he was shooting a bunch of little Archduke Ferdinands and was trying to start World War One again.
i don't think i can be your bro after you made that joke...i'm breaking up with you, bro!

Belgrade?

Well, then the solution is obvious to our liberals:

America must pass a gun forbidding people from getting guns.

Here is the turbo cancer link:

Post #1,648

Didn't Bill Clinton authorize the bombing of Serbia about 25 years ago? What did the Serbs do to deserve it?
unrelated

it was to stop a genocide. you can start a thread about it in the history section and i'll happily debate you

Forum List

Back