Teflon Trump

I am truly puzzled why Trump has so many followers. My bet is they themselves cannot explain the reason. To prove me wrong, give me a legitimate reason for supporting Trump.

And no, this is not a trick question or request.

:)-
He can pass a mental acuity test.

I am truly puzzled why Trump has so many followers. My bet is they themselves cannot explain the reason. To prove me wrong, give me a legitimate reason for supporting Trump.

And no, this is not a trick question or request.

Sorry bout that,

1. Most honest American politician to walk the planet since, Lincoln.
2. Is another reason ever needed other than that?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, this has been my question since Escalator Day. And beyond that, what does this period say about us as a society? This is about FAR more than politics for them -- this is deeply personal, and just this side of religious -- so we can't approach the question from only a political perspective.

Obviously this awful, clearly damaged person is addressing and satisfying a profound need they already had. Personally, I think that need is the result of manipulation over the last 40 years by certain media figures, but that's another story. These people were absolutely starved for something.

We know they feel they have lost "their" country. From observing what they say, it seems that some of them look at this person as a savior who can take us to where they want America to be, and others look at him with nihilism, as a destructive device to make the country pay for what they feel has been done to them.

Whatever ends up happening here, I hope we pay mountains of attention to why it happened. His continued popularity says a great deal about this country, and we need to examine this from a sociological perspective more than just from a political perspective. Something is truly broken here.

Last edited:
Well, this has been my question since Escalator Day. And beyond that, what does this period say about us as a society? This is about FAR more than politics for them -- this is deeply personal, and just this side of religious -- so we can't approach the question from only a political perspective.

Obviously this awful, clearly damaged person is addressing and satisfying a profound need they already had. Personally, I think that need is the result of manipulation over the last 40 years by certain media figures, but that's another story. These people were absolutely starved for something.

We know they feel they have lost "their" country. From observing what they say, it seems that some of them look at this person as a savior who can take us to where they want America to be, and others look at him with nihilism, as a destructive device to make the country pay for what they feel has been done to them.

Whatever ends up happening here, I hope we pay mountains of attention to why it happened. His continued popularity says a great deal about this country, and we need to examine this from a sociological perspective more than just from a political perspective. Something is truly broken here.
Trump's rhetoric matched his accomplishments which is more than most Presidents have done. Trump says he loves America and has proven it. This 'profound' need is felt by patriotic Americans who want and need relief from the oppressive atmosphere Democrats always put people under.

Trump's rhetoric matched his accomplishments which is more than most Presidents have done.
Dump is an accomplished LIAR
Donald Trump and His Assault on Truth

The President's Falsehoods, Misleading Claims and Flat-Out Lies

In perilous times, facts, expertise, and truth are indispensable. President Trump’s flagrant disregard for the truth and his self-aggrandizing exaggerations, specious misstatements, and bald-faced lies have been rigorously documented and debunked since the first day of his presidency by The Washington Post’s Fact Checker staff.
Donald Trump and His Assault on Truth

Final tally of lies: Analysts say Trump told 30,000 mistruths – that’s 21 a day – during presidency
Trump told 30,000 untruths during presidency, say analysts

google "trump lies"

The Demonicreeps just can't deal with Trump. He's made out of teflon, as none of their lies, scams, shams, and flagrant manufactured accusations ever stick!! All their bullshit and lies end up blowing up in their faces........just like this will.

Trumps lawyers have already proven that this was done before he was president, and done with his personal money, which does not make it a criminal offense.

I do feel sorry for him though..........he's gonna have to have the Oval Office fumigated, sanitzed, disinfected, and decontaminated. Who knows how long it will be before any legitimate human being can use the Oval Office again?? All those shit stains on the furniture........he's gonna have to have it all burned.

The Demonicraps are the BEST advertising for Trumps re-election that there is.
View attachment 771171
What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back