Tell Me She Didn't Vote Democrat

I am not a Democrat and you are not even a crazy Republican

You are half right. Congratulations.
itsok.gif

Sandy Yates who murdered her five children was white evangelical.

This is simply a troll OP.
And that somehow justifies Ms Berrys' infanticide? Ms Yates crime was horrific in itself and in no way justifies any similar action.

itsok.gif

Nope, I'm not a member of The Blue Man Group, nor am I a Republican. I'm not much of a "joiner", and political parties aren't even considered..

You, on the other hand, write reasonably well for a Democrat. Gold Star.
I have been Republican since Gerald Ford's time. I want to school with his son Jack (John) at USU. The crazy far right no more interests me now than it did after Goldwater's demise. Have no use for that nonsense.

And that somehow justifies Ms Berrys' infanticide? Ms Yates crime was horrific in itself and in no way justifies any similar action.
Simply points out the troll is a troll. And if you are defending the OP that Dems kill their children, then you are a troll, too.

itsok.gif

Nope, I'm not a member of The Blue Man Group, nor am I a Republican. I'm not much of a "joiner", and political parties aren't even considered..

You, on the other hand, write reasonably well for a Democrat. Gold Star.
I have been Republican since Gerald Ford's time. I want to school with his son Jack (John) at USU. The crazy far right no more interests me now than it did after Goldwater's demise. Have no use for that nonsense.

Frankly I have little use for all but a small handful of our current politicians, but from my POV, the Democrats have left the American arena altogether.

They are something very foreign to American foundational thought.

Simply points out the troll is a troll. And if you are defending the OP that Dems kill their children, then you are a troll, too.
You know what assume does. When I have an opinion you will know it without resorting to assumption. Ms Berry and Ms Yates committed infanticide nothing more nothing less Anyone who is ideology driven is dumber than a box of rocks.

" If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner.
H. L. Mencken

Sandy Yates who murdered her five children was white evangelical.This is simply a troll OP.
You know what assume does. When I have an opinion you will know it without resorting to assumption. Ms Berry and Ms Yates committed infanticide nothing more nothing less Anyone who is ideology driven is dumber than a box of rocks. " If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner. H. L. Mencken
Don't dodge your fallacy of mischaracterization to suggest I excussed Ms Yates murders of her children. I am glad you think both were wrong, for they were certainly, and I agree that the ideologue is a scoundrel looking for refuge.

Forum List

Back