"Ten-Hut"!! Peasants....at attention! Dear Leader Obama has blessed us with a lecture. Tonight at 8.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
At attention peasants. The Dear Leader is blessing us with an Ivy League caliber lecture tonight at 8 to remind us how dumb and racist we all are. He will remind us about how we don't need guns....as he's protected by an army of men with guns. He'll remind us that we are just scared bigots who cling to guns and religion.....and we should respect all Muslims- who cling to Islam and bombs.

I'm quite sure he'll blame terror on global warming. He'll tell me how my Ford F150 exhaust pipes are fueling Muslim terror far more than the Quran which preaches death to all non Muslims.

Peasants....stand at attention. Bow your heads in shame in the presence of the Great One. And repent for your social sins tonight as we are enlightened by this symbolic moment. The pinnacle of liberal Democrat ideology will shine it's glory upon the world tonight at 8pm.

And once again, we'll get a chance to laugh at a true dumbass...

I'm just surprised it's not on pay-per-veiw, since he'll be unemployed in just over a year!!!

Another installment of "I have to lie in order to pass the gun control I want"

ANOTHER rw whine :crybaby: thread :banghead:

how many rw whiners in this thread ran for President? WELL THEN.....

Big-Cup-of-Shut-The-Fuck-Up_c_94445.webp

Last edited:
Remember folks....tonight we see the pinnacle of liberal Democrats.

Speech content:
"Hello.
Mike....rrrrrrrrr Michele....... and I will be leaving for Hawaii to have a meeting on this topic.
In the meantime
Trump is drawing up plans for a wall.
Have no doubt ! America will keep it's citizens safe !
G'nite everybody.

No thanks. I won't watch the scrawny necked, big eared turd.

Oh I'm watching. Same reason I'd watch a massive wreck in NASCAR. Watching liberalism collapse is fun.

Forum List

Back