Tennessee movie theater shooting suspect killed by police

Another goofy thread by Guano....

I'll let you know when details come out, where you can look stupid again.

Guno....where are you from?
Assylum.jpg

The funny thing about these C-FAGS are they when they post...I see their avatar and it makes me picture them as the clown in the photo. I picture Guno....and I picture some skinny goofy weasly looking idiot....in clown face.

Copycat....The attention that the media gives these people does not help.

Nice deflection crackers , DHS was right about white christian terrorists when the report came out a few years ago

Another gun free zone attack? When will these criminals ever learn?
No guns means no guns!!! Those dishonest sons a bitches!!

Nice deflection crackers , DHS was right about white christian terrorists when the report came out a few years ago
Really??? And how do you know it wasn't a Lib like the Aurora, CO shooter??? Or an Obama supporter like Houser, for that matter????

Really??? And how do you know it wasn't a Lib like the Aurora, CO shooter??? Or an Obama supporter like Houser, for that matter????

Maybe its time something was done about these white southern christian terrorists

Maybe its time something was done about these white southern christian terrorists
Cut off their welfare?

So wait a minute, the hopeful killer was stopped before he could do any damage by a CONCEALED CARRY movie goer who stopped him in his tracks?

Guano is astoundingly stupid to think this would fit with his campaign against civil rights...

So wait a minute, the hopeful killer was stopped before he could do any damage by a CONCEALED CARRY movie goer who stopped him in his tracks?

Guano is astoundingly stupid to think this would fit with his campaign against civil rights...
Or he tripped and killed himself...

Or he tripped and killed himself...

Haven't seen that. The police are credited with killing him, after he exchanged fire with an unnamed person. Looks like the scumbag never got a chance to do real damage. Apparently one person was cut with an ax, but not seriously.

"a middle-aged man in a yellow shirt and black pants this morning that partially fit the description of the suspect. "

another aggrieved white (terrorist)

White Right-Wing Terrorists Are Biggest Threat to Americans, Study Finds

Attacks by right-wing groups get comparatively little coverage in the news media. Most people will struggle to remember the shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin that killed six people in 2012. A man who associated with neo-Nazi groups carried out that shooting. There was also the married couple in Las Vegas who walked into a pizza shop and murdered two police officers. They left a swastika on one of the bodies before killing a third person in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Such attacks are not limited to one part of the country. In 2011, two white supremacists went on a shooting spree in the Pacific Northwest, killing four people.

White Right-Wing Terrorists Are Biggest Threat to Americans Study Finds - Truthdig

Deflection from what, racist? You got nothing but half assed trolling and made up bullshit. And that's being generous.

Forum List

Back