Terrible roughing call

That was one other person before you wised up and identified what you were talking about. You need to go climb back in the oven because your potato is half-baked!
See now you’re boring. You should really mix up youre shtick if you want to keep people emgaged with your bullshit.

Run along squid.

As far as my OP goes if you don’t watch sports why are you posting in the sports forum about sports?

Where did I say I don't watch sports?? What a monumentally stupid thing to say. In fact, if you were paying attention while reading my post, you'd have seen where I stated that I had been watching football yesterday.

Is it the reading part or the comprehension part that's so vexxing for you?

As for this forum, it's not the "watching sports on television" forum. It's the sports forum.

Period...

Sorry I didnt realize I was dealing with the mentally deficient, who can’t make the huge leap that a post about a football game just might be about the only one currently being played.

I apologize and next time I’ll take your stupidity into consideration before posting.
No problemo, you're just to stupid to tell us what you are babbling about.

Where did I say I don't watch sports?? What a monumentally stupid thing to say. In fact, if you were paying attention while reading my post, you'd have seen where I stated that I had been watching football yesterday.

Is it the reading part or the comprehension part that's so vexxing for you?

As for this forum, it's not the "watching sports on television" forum. It's the sports forum.

Period...

1 you dont watch TV

2 you don’t even have one in your home supposedly.

3 you’re posting on a message board so I assume youre not at someone’s house watching (that would be rude) or at the bar.
Hence you not watching sports currently.

unlike you mental giants I’m able to do a bit of analysis and figure things out without being spoon fed everything.

Again. I apologize for not taking your lack of intelligence and analytical ability into consideration before posting.

No problemo, you're just to stupid to tell us what you are babbling about.
Yeah I’m the dummy who couldn’t figure out a post about football on Monday night was about the Monday night football game. Not to mention it’s the only live sports event currently being broadcast.

Read this vary slowly and hopefully you get it!

How were we supposed to know you were talking about the game being broadcast?

It could have been a college game from Saturday, a pro game from Sunday, etc.

You gave no indication of what you were blathering about!

Now, do you realize how stupid that was on your part?
Stupid people NEVER recognize how stupid they are.

Yeah I’m the dummy who couldn’t figure out a post about football on Monday night was about the Monday night football game. Not to mention it’s the only live sports event currently being broadcast.
If you had any sense you would have posted a link to it. Now, go away.

I’ve been watching the game. It was a feeble call.

One of the announcers said he thought a minimal solution should be to make such calls reviewable. I agree.

I’ve been watching the game. It was a feeble call.

One of the announcers said he thought a minimal solution should be to make such calls reviewable. I agree.
There’s really no reason any play can’t be reviewed at this point.

There’s really no reason any play can’t be reviewed at this point.
I don’t know the bases for saying some are and some aren’t. Maybe there is a good reason to make some calls non-reviewable. But I don’t see a good reason for shorty calls like the one referenced here. Just terrible.

Like most of your other remarks, that one lacks credibility too.
You wouldn’t know — you couldn’t, because you don’t know that you’re stupid as fuck. But you are as stupid as fuck.

Admiral Rockwell Tory miketx Canon Shooter

Heres a few things to help you guys out.

If someone posts about a baseball game on Oct 28, 29 or 31 it’s probably about the World Series.

If the pay post about a football game on February 12, 2023 it’s probably about the Super Bowl

If someone posts about a Presidential election on Nov 7 2023 likely it’s not Venezuela, probably about the US elections.

If your having trouble figuring out what people are talking about you can PM me and I’ll clue you in so you don’t embarrass yourselves.

You wouldn’t know — you couldn’t, because you don’t know that you’re stupid as fuck. But you are as stupid as fuck.
As always, I give your remarks all the consideration they deserve, just like I do for all MAGAs

As always, I give your remarks all the consideration they deserve, just like I do for all MAGAs
But that’s the “consideration” of a retard. Utterly meaningless. Like you.
:laughing0301:

Admiral Rockwell Tory miketx Canon Shooter

Heres a few things to help you guys out.

If someone posts about a baseball game on Oct 28, 29 or 31 it’s probably about the World Series.

If the pay post about a football game on February 12, 2023 it’s probably about the Super Bowl

If someone posts about a Presidential election on Nov 7 2023 likely it’s not Venezuela, probably about the US elections.

If your having trouble figuring out what people are talking about you can PM me and I’ll clue you in so you don’t embarrass yourselves.
Nothing you posted is true. Better climb back in that oven!

1 you dont watch TV

Not at home, no...

2 you don’t even have one in your home supposedly.

Nope. Too expensive for shitty programming...

3 you’re posting on a message board so I assume youre not at someone’s house watching (that would be rude) or at the bar.
Hence you not watching sports currently.

Nope, I'm not.

There's currently no requirement that someone be watching sports at the same time they're posting in this forum...

unlike you mental giants I’m able to do a bit of analysis and figure things out without being spoon fed everything.

Again. I apologize for not taking your lack of intelligence and analytical ability into consideration before posting.

We, however, will certainly take into consideration the fact that you're a fucking retard from here on out...

Forum List

Back