🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Terroists For Clinton 2016" - Not a Trump 'Bumper Sticker' - A Hillary 'Bumper Sticker'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
....Or at Least It Qualifies As One:

ORLANDO TERRORIST'S DAD FOR CLINTON!
- Cheers At Rally, Sitting Right Behind Hillary

Yeah, the father of the terrorist who murdered 49 Americans in a bar in Orlando sat directly behind Hillary as she spoke at a rally in Florida, cheering as she spoke.

--------------------------

"Hillary Clinton spoke to a crowd in Kissimmee, just south of Orlando. She was supposed to be talking jobs, but started the speech off paying tribute to those affected by the Pulse Nightclub shooting."

--------------------------

After the event Mateen said he thought Hillary would be good for the country. I wonder if he knows much about the Democrats and Hillary. For example, it is not surprising, Hillary did not mention the leaked DNC e-mails that showed the Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Christian jokes, mocking, and true heart of the DNC. Mateen's sun walked into a 'gay bar' and began shooting, killing 49 people. I wonder what the people in attendance of Hillary's rally, as she expressed her 'concern' for the victims, thought about the DNC's crude jokes/mocking of those in the LGBT community...

In the end, Mateen's appearance, coincidently right behind Hillary as she spoke, is yeat another example of another poor grieving parent is USED by Hillary Clinton, trotted out for the world to see so she can silently say 'THEY support ME'...before she kicks them to the curb when their usefulness is over.

(Khan reportedly had $375k deposited into his law firm by the Clinton Foundation - I wonder how much Seddique Mateen was offered?)

Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee

Hillary is a terrorist supporter.....so why not.

Forget whether the Orlando terrorist knew about the DNC....I began wondering if Hillary knew about Mateen! After considering the DNC's leaked e-mails and what has come out about Mateen, of course they knew about each other - they are a perfect pair:

----------------------------

Father Of Orlando Terrorist Attack Declares 'God Will Punish Gays'

The Orland gay club gunman's father has well-known anti-American views and is an ideological supporter of the Afghan Taliban. A new message posted by the father on Facebook early Monday morning also makes it clear he could have passed anti-homosexual views onto his son.

Seddique Mir Mateen, father of Orlando gunman Omar Mateen, who died in a shootout with police after killing at least 49 people early Sunday morning, regularly attended Friday prayers at a Florida mosque with his son.

------------------------------

Mateen 'was saddened to learn his son killed 49 people in a Gay nightclub and added, "God will punish those involved in homosexuality," saying it's, "not an issue that humans should deal with."

Inside leaked / exposed DNC e-mails, which resulted in the DNC cleaning house - firing the 'scapegoats' who allowed their true selves be broadcast to the public, was anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, and HOMOPHOBIC jokes, mocking - unacceptable offensive content for someone claiming to be 'FOR LGBTs'. It only makes sense, by Mateen's comments, that they would bring him into the fold and sit him right behind Hillary.

(Can't wait to hear all the 'liberal homophobe' jokes and name calling libs like to throw out at Conservatives applied no to a DNC/Hillary hand-picked ib... :p )

What has the Orlando gunman's father said?

Forum List

Back