terrorists coming to the US

Lesh hahhahahahahh--you can't ferret them out......hahahhahahahahah---you see, as I said, I think realistically/etc.....I KNOW the deal......you are looking foolish because you are posting with HATE/etc .....please read the OP again....it states '''they WILL'''......
..I've been reading and researching conflicts/wars/intel/spies/etc longer than you have been alive......

Lesh hahhahahahahh--you can't ferret them out......hahahhahahahahah---you see, as I said, I think realistically/etc.....I KNOW the deal......you are looking foolish because you are posting with HATE/etc .....please read the OP again....it states '''they WILL'''......
..I've been reading and researching conflicts/wars/intel/spies/etc longer than you have been alive......
You do realize that you are talking in circles, right?

Is that a yes, are you saying that should leave all the Afghans in Afghanistan.
'''''1. we have to get those out that helped us''''''
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...stop the stupidshit .....stop trying to babble and double talk/etc

..of course there are going to be terrorists coming into the US from Afghanistan ...they will send sleepers/safe cells/etc ....even some of the people who worked for the US in Afghanistan are Taliban/etc
No no No dude! You've got your days mixed up! Today republicans are for bringing in the Afghani's!

Come on man! You're gonna confuse the kids!

Crepitus you make a fool of yourself also--even AFTER your same argument has been pointed out
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
....I never said we shouldn't or should bring them over.....I said we are ...please look at all the posts----you fkd up also --and it's a double fk up

Forum List

Back