Tesla cybertruck confusion

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
1719507382928.png

The one that was tooling around my AO for a while seemed to have difficulty with the steep hills coming into town. I passed it going out of town one day and there must have been 20 cars lined-up behind it.

55 mph zone and it looked to be going 35. Battery must have been low or maybe it is just a POS. :dunno:

Test bed "truck" maybe....It had Virginia tags.

It certainly is ugly, but on a fully charged battery, you can't keep up with it over the course of a normal day (12 hours)

Whether towing a trailer or climbing hills, that truck is a beast.

It certainly is ugly, but on a fully charged battery, you can't keep up with it over the course of a normal day (12 hours)
A fully charged cybertruck can only go 340 miles on a single charge.
But I guess if a person is only driving like 10 miles per hour.
You could drive it for 12 hours on a fully charged battery?

The one that was tooling around my AO for a while seemed to have difficulty with the steep hills coming into town. I passed it going out of town one day and there must have been 20 cars lined-up behind it.

55 mph zone and it looked to be going 35. Battery must have been low or maybe it is just a POS. :dunno:

Test bed "truck" maybe....It had Virginia tags.
I hate repeating this but it is not being electric that is the problem. it is the massive amount of batteries in it that is the problem. Imagine after you fall asleep in your home the Tesla Batteries catch on fire. How long can you live?

A fully charged cybertruck can only go 340 miles on a single charge.
But I guess if a person is only driving like 10 miles per hour.
You could drive it for 12 hours on a fully charged battery?
Notice the crowd loving the Electric cars do own gasoline powered cars. Why don't they buy electric?

When any vehicle sells only 14,000 vehicles it is called a failure.

Elon Musk’s automaker has issued a recall for 11,688 units of the Cybertruck, which first went out for delivery in November 2023, according to notices posted on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA) website. That puts sales of the Cybertruck behind Ford Motor’s F-150 Lightning, but not by much. As of May, the Detroit carmaker has sold 13,093 units of its electric pickup in 2024, up 78.5% compared to last year.

Forum List

Back