🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Testimony Transcript Shows William Taylor Never Talked To Trump, Wasn’t Even On July 25 Phone Call

Awe...................poor Dem operatives working for the gobernment getting called out for being Dem Lap Dogs..........

The shame...........lol

What is this.......the 1000 accusation against Trump......

Sure.........sure.............the wolf is after the sheep kid.........

milnenews.com ^ | November 8, 2019

According to new email evidence, it appears as though Obama’s Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, perjured herself under oath during her closed-door testimony in House Democrats’ secret impeachment inquiry.

Marie Yovanovitch – appointed U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine by former President Barack Obama – allegedly made false statements under oath during her October 11 closed-door testimony in House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson exclusively broke the story saying: “Before the contents of the whistleblower complaint were known publicly, a Democratic congressional staffer contacted the former American ambassador to Ukraine to discuss what the staffer described as ‘quite delicate and time-sensitive questions,’”

“This show has obtained exclusively an email for that Democratic staffer for the House Foreign Affairs Committee sent by private email to the former American ambassador Marie Yovanovitch,” Carlson continued. “Yovanovitch, you know, is a key player in the Democrats’ impeachment probe and was recalled from her post in Ukraine by President Trump in May 2019 following allegations of serious partisanship and political bias.”

The email Tucker Carlson obtained says:

I’m writing to see if you would have time to meet up for a chat — in particular, I’m hoping to discuss some Ukraine-related oversight questions we are exploring. I’d appreciate the change to ground-truth a few pieces of information with you, some of which are quite delicate/time-sensitive and, thus, we want to make sure we get them right.

“That email was sent on August 14, that was two days after the whistleblower complaint was filed and a month before that complaint became public,” Carlson stated. “The whistleblower, however, went to Adam Schiff’s team before filing the complaint.”

MORE AT LINK

What you fail to realize is that the extortion of Ukraine was not limited to the one phone call. Taylor was witness to more evidence of the extortion.

If you read the transcripts, you would know this.

Trump has you fools all focused on the phone call alone. That's deliberate. To keep you misinformed, misdirected, and mistaken.
There are no witnesses to extortion. That's why you haven't heard of one.

Ukrainian officials confirm there was no extortion. That's why Democrats don't me tion them.
All you conspiracy nuts have is a group of partisan haters making stuff up knowing their sheep won't care about the facts.
You clearly have not read the transcripts.

Misinformed, misdirected, and mistaken.

~~~~~~
However, Joey (Foot in Mouth) Biden voluntarily admitted he extorted a Ukrainian minister to fire the investigator looking into Burisma and his son Hunter......Proof of Quid Pro Quo,,,!!

Yes, THIS GUY is the main witness ....saw and heard nothing first hand, but it wouldn't matter anyway as a liar is a liar, no matter what!

-----------

A key Democratic witness against Trump admitted in congressional testimony last month that he was not part of the July 25 phone call between the U.S. and Ukrainian presidents, that he didn’t see a transcript or readout of it until late September when it was declassified and released, and that he has never even spoken to President Donald Trump.

William Taylor, the charge d’affairs of the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, told lawmakers in secret testimony two weeks ago that his OPINIONS about an alleged quid pro quo demanded by Trump were formed largely from conversations with anti-Trump staffers within the diplomatic bureaucracy.

(Excerpt) Read more at thefederalist.com ...
What you fail to realize is that the extortion of Ukraine was not limited to the one phone call. Taylor was witness to more evidence of the extortion.

If you read the transcripts, you would know this.

Trump has you fools all focused on the phone call alone. That's deliberate. To keep you misinformed, misdirected, and mistaken.
Ohhhhh you need more evidence to get trump!! Ahhhhh lol totally thought you guys had it already

You clearly have not read the transcripts.

Misinformed, misdirected, and mistaken.
Really?

Then help me out and quote the quid pro quo from the transcript.

Oh wait. You can't because it doesn't exist.

milnenews.com ^ | November 8, 2019

According to new email evidence, it appears as though Obama’s Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, perjured herself under oath during her closed-door testimony in House Democrats’ secret impeachment inquiry.

Marie Yovanovitch – appointed U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine by former President Barack Obama – allegedly made false statements under oath during her October 11 closed-door testimony in House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson exclusively broke the story saying: “Before the contents of the whistleblower complaint were known publicly, a Democratic congressional staffer contacted the former American ambassador to Ukraine to discuss what the staffer described as ‘quite delicate and time-sensitive questions,’”

“This show has obtained exclusively an email for that Democratic staffer for the House Foreign Affairs Committee sent by private email to the former American ambassador Marie Yovanovitch,” Carlson continued. “Yovanovitch, you know, is a key player in the Democrats’ impeachment probe and was recalled from her post in Ukraine by President Trump in May 2019 following allegations of serious partisanship and political bias.”

The email Tucker Carlson obtained says:

I’m writing to see if you would have time to meet up for a chat — in particular, I’m hoping to discuss some Ukraine-related oversight questions we are exploring. I’d appreciate the change to ground-truth a few pieces of information with you, some of which are quite delicate/time-sensitive and, thus, we want to make sure we get them right.

“That email was sent on August 14, that was two days after the whistleblower complaint was filed and a month before that complaint became public,” Carlson stated. “The whistleblower, however, went to Adam Schiff’s team before filing the complaint.”

MORE AT LINK
Trump is my leader, he can do no wrong, he knows all, I never doubt the great leader, I will lie, cheat and do whatever to stand up for the great leader, I am not worthy of thinking for myself, the great leader thinks for me
Life is good because the great leader says life is good. - morals, ethics and the heavenly God come second to the great leader Donald Trump

Purge, you are beyond pathetic. You are a mindless minion. Have you always been this way.

Forum List

Back