Testing while driving kills more young kids than school shootings.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America
2018 Texting while Driving: 858 deaths
South Florida massacre raises 2018 national death toll of school shootings to 23
South Florida massacre raises 2018 national death toll of school shootings to 23 deaths.

So here is my proposal that Ted Cruz offered. All children must register their cell phones to the FBI and not be allowed to drive till 21. When the person enters the car, it must be paired with the car and when the engine starts, the cell phone can no longer send or receive texts, and only through the car can the cell phone operate. If at any time the cell phone operates inside the car, the FBI is notified and that person is arrested..

It is the safety of the children that comes first, right? Do you think this law wills top people from breaking the law that is already on the books to not text and drive?

See how fucking stupid you liberals are? Liberals will break laws no matter what, no matter what laws you put out or ban shit.

Of course there is a way to be able to purchase a weapon under the age of 21, that is to serve your country and earn your citizenship.

South Florida massacre raises 2018 national death toll of school shootings to 23
South Florida massacre raises 2018 national death toll of school shootings to 23 deaths.
So here is my proposal that Ted Cruz offered. All children must register their cell phones to the FBI and not be allowed to drive till 21. When the person enters the car, it must be paired with the car and when the engine starts, the cell phone can no longer send or receive texts, and only through the car can the cell phone operate. If at any time the cell phone operates inside the car, the FBI is notified and that person is arrested..

It is the safety of the children that comes first, right? Do you think this law wills top people from breaking the law that is already on the books to not text and drive?

See how fucking stupid you liberals are? Liberals will break laws no matter what, no matter what laws you put out or ban shit.

Of course there is a way to be able to purchase a weapon under the age of 21, that is to serve your country and earn your citizenship.

So you advocate having no laws ?
Hmmmm.

• Banned

Hmmmm.

Rules for Radicals by putting me on the defense? Typical of a liberal.
Laws are made by those who think they are better than the rest of US. The law in NYC was 32 ounce sugary drinks were bad for people so the Mayor stopped allowing those drinks to be served. What did the people do? They bought two 16 ounce sodas instead.. When immoral people (notice the word immoral) don't want to follow the law there is NOTHING you can do to force them to do it, even if it means they will kill someone. Guns were not allowed in Boston, yet people died at the marathon because not only did the Mooslims(who were on the FBI watchlist) turned cooking items(Crock pots) into bombs, but they still bought illegal weapons from some straw purchaser(where is that person today?) . So here we are, where people like you want people like me to give up my weapons, because when all LEGAL WEAPONS are no longer allowed in America, you "THINK"(and I use that term loosely) that all crime will go away. Yet illegal guns will continue to cross the border, because you don't want a wall, and people will die, because they cant protect themselves from people who 39 times had the police called upon, and again the FBI was notified but did nothing to stop the crime.

There are 3 types of people in the United States right at this moment.
1. A liberal who wants to break the law and take another persons right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness away.
2. A victim of that liberal who wants to take your rights away.
3. A well taught individual who has taken courses in self defense and conceal carry, and armed just in case the liberal wants to take their right away.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

And? So? No relative point made.

Testing while driving kills more young kids than school shootings.

Hmmmm.

Laws are made by those who think they are better than the rest of US. The law in NYC was 32 ounce sugary drinks were bad for people so the Mayor stopped allowing those drinks to be served. What did the people do? They bought two 16 ounce sodas instead.. When immoral people (notice the word immoral) don't want to follow the law there is NOTHING you can do to force them to do it, even if it means they will kill someone. Guns were not allowed in Boston, yet people died at the marathon because not only did the Mooslims(who were on the FBI watchlist) turned cooking items(Crock pots) into bombs, but they still bought illegal weapons from some straw purchaser(where is that person today?) . So here we are, where people like you want people like me to give up my weapons, because when all LEGAL WEAPONS are no longer allowed in America, you "THINK"(and I use that term loosely) that all crime will go away. Yet illegal guns will continue to cross the border, because you don't want a wall, and people will die, because they cant protect themselves from people who 39 times had the police called upon, and again the FBI was notified but did nothing to stop the crime.

1. A liberal who wants to break the law and take another persons right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness away.
3. A well taught individual who has taken courses in self defense and conceal carry, and armed just in case the liberal wants to take their right away.

View attachment 178259

I cant be arsed reading all of that. Your central point seems to be that we shouldnt have laws. That makes anything else you spout suspect.

Great, a person calling others stupid who is too stupid to read their thread title before posting and mis-writes the subject matter of their post.

• Banned

Hmmmm.

View attachment 178259

I cant be arsed reading all of that. Your central point seems to be that we shouldnt have laws. That makes anything else you spout suspect.

Just like when your Mooslims in England don't follow the law of your land, people die. Instead of your mayor condemning the attacks of the Mooslims he announced that it was just typical of any large city and expect more...Shit fucks like you who allow your mayor to get away with that shit, is why more attacks keep happening. In my little town we have laws that allow legal US citizens to openly and conceal carry, and our crime and murder rates is almost zero(yes, MS-13 lives here, so doesn't follow the laws) and once in a long while, something happens, that the police usually show up late. But since no body knows who is and who isn't carrying, the shit fuck liberals don't take the chance to burn cities or harm women, knowing that people like me wont let it happen.

Baltimore Gun Free zone...............................................................................Ferguson Gun Free zone.................................

UC Berkley Gun Free zone............................................................................Great Britain Gun Free zone......................

Of course there should be some laws, but since the school was a gun free zone taking a gun there was against the law. Shooting people is against the law. How did those laws work out for the victims. Your ideas of more laws is just a way to get out of trying to actually find a solution.

Of course there should be some laws, but since the school was a gun free zone taking a gun there was against the law. Shooting people is against the law. How did those laws work out for the victims. Your ideas of more laws is just a way to get out of trying to actually find a solution.
Laws which restrict the availability of machine guns. Laws which restrict the ownership to those of sound mind. Laws which stipulate how those guns are stored. Laws which require law enforcement to actually enforce these laws. Budgets which fund law enforcement to enforce these laws. Budgets which fund mental health programmes.

Would these not make a difference ?

Hmmmm.

View attachment 178259

Just like when your Mooslims in England don't follow the law of your land, people die. Instead of your mayor condemning the attacks of the Mooslims he announced that it was just typical of any large city and expect more...Shit fucks like you who allow your mayor to get away with that shit, is why more attacks keep happening. In my little town we have laws that allow legal US citizens to openly and conceal carry, and our crime and murder rates is almost zero(yes, MS-13 lives here, so doesn't follow the laws) and once in a long while, something happens, that the police usually show up late. But since no body knows who is and who isn't carrying, the shit fuck liberals don't take the chance to burn cities or harm women, knowing that people like me wont let it happen.

Baltimore Gun Free zone...............................................................................Ferguson Gun Free zone.................................

UC Berkley Gun Free zone............................................................................Great Britain Gun Free zone......................

Sadiq Khan is not my Mayor. And you misrepresent his views in a shockingly dishonest way.

The laws are unenforceable the way the gun/criminal lobby designed them to be. Signs can`t disarm a nutjob with an AR-whatever the hell they are.

Laws which restrict the availability of machine guns. Laws which restrict the ownership to those of sound mind. Laws which stipulate how those guns are stored. Laws which require law enforcement to actually enforce these laws. Budgets which fund law enforcement to enforce these laws. Budgets which fund mental health programmes.

Your understanding of our both laws and firearms is poor. It is already against the law to own a machine gun without a special and difficult to obtain FFL. The laws are already in place to restrict the ownership to those of sound mind. Laws about storing guns have been in place and proved ineffective. Laws are already in force to require law enforcement to actually enforce these laws, but liberal judges won't penalize the guilty. The rest of your dribble is about budget and has nothing to do with laws, but everything to do with soaking the taxpayer to buy votes. You want to stop the most children dying, ban abortion.

testing?

I think you mean texting. and that is illegal.

you're welcome.

Laws which restrict the availability of machine guns
When a liberal starts losing the argument, they must bring in the proverbial "Straw Man" argument to try to deter away from the original intent. But I will play along with this British liberal moron who doesn't know the Laws of the United States, and probably of his own country.

To get a "Machine Gun"
ma·chine gun
[məˈSHēn ɡən]

NOUN
machine guns (plural noun) · machinegun (noun) · machineguns (plural noun)
  1. an automatic gun that fires bullets in rapid succession for as long as the trigger is pressed.
It is required of the person who wishes to buy such weapon and extensive FBI BACK GROUND CHECK, to receive a Federal Fire Arms License(FFL). If you have any and I mean any dirt on you when you go for the FFL, you will be denied it. Now of course if you go on the streets of lets say, Los Angeles, or San Fransicko, or even NYC, you could probably find some fully automatic weapons that have the serial number scratched off, that came across the border, with some drugs or what not. I am tired of you, because you wont pull your liberal pea brain out of Uranus and realize that bad people will get guns or bombs, even when you have the strictest laws in the land. You want to be a victim, then you rely on the government to take care of you.
Once again, look at your own country and see the results.

4971A50300000578-5417671-image-a-11_1519232249760.jpg

2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America South Florida massacre raises 2018 national death toll of school shootings to 23 So here is my proposal that Ted Cruz offered. All children must register their cell phones to the FBI and not be allowed to drive till 21. When the person enters the car, it must be paired with the car and when the engine starts, the cell phone can no longer send or receive texts, and only through the car can the cell phone operate. If at any time the cell phone operates inside the car, the FBI is notified and that person is arrested..

Hmmmm.

View attachment 178259

Sadiq Khan is not my Mayor. And you misrepresent his views in a shockingly dishonest way.

there's nothing shocking about his dishonesty

it's sop for cons

Your understanding of our both laws and firearms is poor. It is already against the law to own a machine gun without a special and difficult to obtain FFL. The laws are already in place to restrict the ownership to those of sound mind. Laws about storing guns have been in place and proved ineffective. Laws are already in force to require law enforcement to actually enforce these laws, but liberal judges won't penalize the guilty. The rest of your dribble is about budget and has nothing to do with laws, but everything to do with soaking the taxpayer to buy votes. You want to stop the most children dying, ban abortion.
Laws are worthless unless you enforce them. That costs money. Its not difficult you know.

Until we repeal and replace Republican NRA stooges there can be no progress. Body counts don`t matter to them, just show them the money.

When a liberal starts losing the argument, they must bring in the proverbial "Straw Man" argument to try to deter away from the original intent. But I will play along with this British liberal moron who doesn't know the Laws of the United States, and probably of his own country.

To get a "Machine Gun"
ma·chine gun
[məˈSHēn ɡən]

NOUN
  1. an automatic gun that fires bullets in rapid succession for as long as the trigger is pressed.
It is required of the person who wishes to buy such weapon and extensive FBI BACK GROUND CHECK, to receive a Federal Fire Arms License(FFL). If you have any and I mean any dirt on you when you go for the FFL, you will be denied it. Now of course if you go on the streets of lets say, Los Angeles, or San Fransicko, or even NYC, you could probably find some fully automatic weapons that have the serial number scratched off, that came across the border, with some drugs or what not. I am tired of you, because you wont pull your liberal pea brain out of Uranus and realize that bad people will get guns or bombs, even when you have the strictest laws in the land. You want to be a victim, then you rely on the government to take care of you.

So there are laws but not the capability to enforce them. Thats a budget issue. And so you really want to start comparing the UK with the US you fuckin cretin ?

So there are laws but not the capability to enforce them. Thats a budget issue. And so you really want to start comparing the UK with the US you fuckin cretin ?

Do you read at all? There are laws, they are enforced,but the liberal, like those of your ilk, judges refuse to assign penalties. That is a liberal problem, not a budget problem. Please try to keep up.

To get a "Machine Gun"
ma·chine gun
[məˈSHēn ɡən]

NOUN

Yes I do, you total ban on weapons against US who allow weapons. If a total ban on weapons is so great, how the fuck did those people in the picture above DIE. You worthless fucking liberal who love it when your own kids are blown up or gunned down.. And he dares call me a cretin.......

Forum List

Back