Testing while driving kills more young kids than school shootings.

2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America
2018 Texting while Driving: 858 deaths
South Florida massacre raises 2018 national death toll of school shootings to 23
South Florida massacre raises 2018 national death toll of school shootings to 23 deaths.
So here is my proposal that Ted Cruz offered. All children must register their cell phones to the FBI and not be allowed to drive till 21. When the person enters the car, it must be paired with the car and when the engine starts, the cell phone can no longer send or receive texts, and only through the car can the cell phone operate. If at any time the cell phone operates inside the car, the FBI is notified and that person is arrested..

It is the safety of the children that comes first, right? Do you think this law wills top people from breaking the law that is already on the books to not text and drive?

See how fucking stupid you liberals are? Liberals will break laws no matter what, no matter what laws you put out or ban shit.

Of course there is a way to be able to purchase a weapon under the age of 21, that is to serve your country and earn your citizenship.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Sorta like this false comparison?

18 School Shootings in 2018? Yeah - Not Quite (The Truth Anti-Gun Advocates Aren't Telling You)
18 School Shootings in 2018? Yeah – Not Quite (The Truth Anti-Gun Advocates Aren’t Telling You)
yeah, I know how the left plays at Rules, so now I use your own Rules against you and how quickly you point out the falsehood, which I had posted totally as <SARCASM>.. Figure it went way over your head.....

jeff-dunham-peanut-o.gif

Forum List

Back