Texas ‘Bathroom Bill’ Criminalizes Entering Facility Of Opposite Sex

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
"It is sad we even need a bill like this in today’s society.”

TEXAS ‘BATHROOM BILL’ CRIMINALIZES ENTERING FACILITY OF OPPOSITE SEX

A bill has been filed in Texas which would simplify where one may lawfully use the W.C. It is designed to address controversial city ordinances, as in Houston, which would open bathrooms, showers, and dressing facilities to all, regardless of gender, gender identity, or gender expression. The bill criminalizes entering a shower or toilet facility designated for the opposite sex.

As previously reported by Breitbart Texas, Houston Mayor Anise Parker, the city’s first openly gay mayor, told the media that passing the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance (“HERO”) was not the most important thing she has done while in office, but it is the “most personally meaningful thing I will ever do as mayor.” The 31-page ordinance added an equal rights chapter in the municipal code that created rights in not only public accommodation, but housing, city employment, city contracting, and private employment. The transgender ordinance allows bath, shower, and locker facilities to be open to anyone dressed in female attire, without regard to biological sex. The ordinance has been suspended because there is litigation pending.

Texas Bathroom Bill Criminalizes Entering Facility Of Opposite Sex

Simple solution would be HIS, HERS and ITS.

Won't happen though.

Just get ready for one restroom for all, and longer lines.

My solution is if you have a dangly bit you go to the men's room, lack the bit you go to the ladies room

My solution is if you have a dangly bit you go to the men's room, lack the bit you go to the ladies room
its a tough call.. ones that really appear to be the other gender are going to get a lot of negative attention for being in the wrong washroom incidents will ensue ,police calls will be made but on the other hand especially for woman having some silence of the lamb looking motherfucker asking to share a square could be very disturbing and dangerouse

its a tough call.. ones that really appear to be the other gender are going to get a lot of negative attention for being in the wring washroom incidents will ensue ,police calls will be made but on the other hand especially for woman having some silence of the lamb looking motherfucker asking to share a square could be very disturbing and dangerouse

My concerns are mainly for the children.

its a tough call.. ones that really appear to be the other gender are going to get a lot of negative attention for being in the wring washroom incidents will ensue ,police calls will be made but on the other hand especially for woman having some silence of the lamb looking motherfucker asking to share a square could be very disturbing and dangerouse

indeed...My concern is very low for woman with a male gender or a male with a female gender using the same washroom but the fact it allows for any male pervert to throw on a dress and some lipstick
and claim they are transgender and hang out in washrooms is a problem and it would happoen

indeed...My concern is very low for woman with a male gender or a male with a female gender using the same washroom but the fact it allows for any male pervert to throw on a dress and some lipstick
and claim they are transgender and hang out in woman's washrooms is a problem and it would happen

What a mess Texas is. They should just stick to their guns and booze which they so adore.

"It is sad we even need a bill like this in today’s society.”

TEXAS ‘BATHROOM BILL’ CRIMINALIZES ENTERING FACILITY OF OPPOSITE SEX

A bill has been filed in Texas which would simplify where one may lawfully use the W.C. It is designed to address controversial city ordinances, as in Houston, which would open bathrooms, showers, and dressing facilities to all, regardless of gender, gender identity, or gender expression. The bill criminalizes entering a shower or toilet facility designated for the opposite sex.

As previously reported by Breitbart Texas, Houston Mayor Anise Parker, the city’s first openly gay mayor, told the media that passing the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance (“HERO”) was not the most important thing she has done while in office, but it is the “most personally meaningful thing I will ever do as mayor.” The 31-page ordinance added an equal rights chapter in the municipal code that created rights in not only public accommodation, but housing, city employment, city contracting, and private employment. The transgender ordinance allows bath, shower, and locker facilities to be open to anyone dressed in female attire, without regard to biological sex. The ordinance has been suspended because there is litigation pending.

Texas Bathroom Bill Criminalizes Entering Facility Of Opposite Sex

Where are you going to meet men now?

How does one determine if a man is dressed as a woman? How are the laws enforced today? If a man wanted to go into a women's room and use a stall is anyone checking?

I am thinking women would be against this more then men.

How does one determine if a man is dressed as a woman? How are the laws enforced today? If a man wanted to go into a women's room and use a stall is anyone checking?

I am thinking women would be against this more then men.

If they wear a strapless the hairy back is a good giveaway...

Nonsense like this is due to liberalism redefining social norms for the worse. Transgenderism is a mental disorder and liberals are normalizing it because of some twisted notion of fairness.

and claim they are transgender and hang out in washrooms is a problem and it would happoen

Yep thats the problem.

Any pervert can throw on some black yoga pants and a womens tank top...say hes a woman...and go creep around in womens locker rooms and showers and rest rooms.

Thankfully. ..Texas has some common sense.

Fun, to see transsexuals in the opposite bathrooms, not to mention XY Females in the boys room and XX Males dressing with the girls. That's a conversation starter.

Gender at birth or genetics, love it!

Hey, the people there should just start pissing in alleys, side streets, on peoples cars, hell on the idiots who passed this stupid law. YOU all go down there..:poop::poop:

Hey, the people there should just start pissing in alleys, side streets, on peoples cars, hell on the idiots who passed this stupid law. YOU all go down there..:poop::poop:

One day libs will declare some people have a mental illness that causes them fear of bathrooms and they have a civil right to piss and shit in public view.

One day libs will declare some people have a mental illness that causes them fear of bathrooms and they have a civil right to piss and shit in public view.

Everywhere a liberal/progressive goes. they destroy our way of life. Look what they've done to California. they are some sick SOBs

EDIT

Forum List

Back