Texas closer to making campuses safer

Yea my weekend side job is heating up, I have customers requests for hand gun marksmanship training for the next 6 weeks.

Adding guns to college campuses ALWAYS makes them safer! Let's add the guns of the National Guard. It worked out great at Kent State in 1970! Look how much safer that campus got on May 4.

Oh, fun times. Especially at UT....are they reopening the main clock tower?
If they do maybe an armed student will put a stop to any scumbag who tries to murder people. :) Your hatred of the 2nd amendment and wishful thinking for more deaths on college campuses is noticed. This will also help more young women not be raped if they are carrying.

Adding guns to college campuses ALWAYS makes them safer! Let's add the guns of the National Guard. It worked out great at Kent State in 1970! Look how much safer that campus got on May 4.
Then don't carry. Someone else will protect you.may take them a while though...hope the criminal attacking you doesn't decide to murder you or rape you etc.

Wasn't the VA Tech girl killed off-campus?
I am talking about the VT massacre. 34 people killed I believe it was. Just 1 person with a gun could have stopped that scumbag

Well, if this one person with a gun had been there, I'm sure she would have but instead her baby shot her at Walmart last year.
2456558900000578-2891673-image-a-1_1419985471752.jpg

Then don't carry. Someone else will protect you.may take them a while though...hope the criminal attacking you doesn't decide to murder you or rape you etc.
What campuses have you been on recently? The University of Escape from New York? Die Hard Tech? The Community College of Baghdad?

You pro gun nuts seem to think that a violent attack is routine and expected like a morning cup of coffee. Your fantasy of being Dirty Harry is driving this escalation of guns where guns are not necessary.

Rape and kidnapping are common at UCLA. Guns aren't allowed of course. It's part of the safe rape program.

Wasn't the VA Tech girl killed off-campus?
I am talking about the VT massacre. 34 people killed I believe it was. Just 1 person with a gun could have stopped that scumbag

Well, if this one person with a gun had been there, I'm sure she would have but instead her baby shot her at Walmart last year.
2456558900000578-2891673-image-a-1_1419985471752.jpg
Accidents happen. Stop gloating over it.
What campuses have you been on recently? The University of Escape from New York? Die Hard Tech? The Community College of Baghdad?

You pro gun nuts seem to think that a violent attack is routine and expected like a morning cup of coffee. Your fantasy of being Dirty Harry is driving this escalation of guns where guns are not necessary.
Does it matter? Crime happens on ALL college campuses the criminals are a lot less tempted to try and harm you if the college has a pro gun policy.

You mean when the government killed people, not your average every day college student?

Yeah, real good comparison there, genius. Please dazzle us with more of your keen intellect.

You mean when the government killed people, not your average every day college student?

Yeah, real good comparison there, genius. Please dazzle us with more of your keen intellect.
Do you really fear the average every day college student?

Or could more bullets flying around actually make a situation safer?

No, I don't generally fear anybody, but there are bad people in the world who do bad things every single day. Being armed to defend oneself if you so choose is a Constitutional right, plain and simple. If it bothers you so much, don't do it.

What bullets flying around? Campus carry is legal in Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Mississippi, Oregon, Utah and Wisconsin. Please cite all the instances of bullets flying around.

No, I don't generally fear anybody, but there are bad people in the world who do bad things every single day. Being armed to defend oneself if you so choose is a Constitutional right, plain and simple. If it bothers you so much, don't do it.

What bullets flying around? Campus carry is legal in Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Mississippi, Oregon, Utah and Wisconsin. Please cite all the instances of bullets flying around.

Accidental shooting in Madison triggers campus lockdown News8000 WKBT La Crosse

Accidental shooting in Madison triggers campus lockdown News8000 WKBT La Crosse
More guns less crime -- student defends himself from criminal with gun
We can do that all day twit.

Forum List

Back