Texas Conservative ‘Christians’ Didn’t Educate Their Children Because The Rapture

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
? Texas Conservative ?Christians? Didn?t Educate Their Children Because They Believe The Rapture Is Coming

A couple from Texas lost their case in court last week after they argued that their religious freedom was violated by the state because they didn’t educate their children.

Back in 2004, over-obsessed “Christians” Michael and Laura McIntyre yanked their nine kids from the private school they had been attending in order to homeschool them instead. But rather than actually provide their children with a proper education complying with the state curriculum, these parents decided not to bother because they believe the rapture is coming.

Religious Belief is popping up all over as a valid reason for a number of things

? Texas Conservative ?Christians? Didn?t Educate Their Children Because They Believe The Rapture Is Coming

A couple from Texas lost their case in court last week after they argued that their religious freedom was violated by the state because they didn’t educate their children.

Back in 2004, over-obsessed “Christians” Michael and Laura McIntyre yanked their nine kids from the private school they had been attending in order to homeschool them instead. But rather than actually provide their children with a proper education complying with the state curriculum, these parents decided not to bother because they believe the rapture is coming.

Religious Belief is popping up all over as a valid reason for a number of things

Good grief. It's just gets nuttier and nuttier down there.

There's new legislation being introduced today to make alcohol sales legal at gun shows in Texas. Fine. Let them all blow each other off the map. Works for me.

Good grief. It's just gets nuttier and nuttier down there.

There's new legislation being introduced today to make alcohol sales legal at gun shows in Texas. Fine. Let them all blow each other off the map. Works for me.

You should educate yourself on things before you speak about them.

These gun shows will not have live ammo and firearms being shown for sale shall be disabled and not readily convertible for use.

Under current rules, if a gun show is held at a venue licensed to sell alcohol, drinks sales and consumption are suspended during the time it takes to set up, conduct and dismantle the gun show.

The mentality of the reactionary faithful, AKA Morons for Jesus...

You mean just like what you do,you are the definition of reactionary and bigot. your posts prove that time after time.

The mentality of the reactionary faithful, AKA Morons for Jesus.
the-rapture.jpg

Good riddance...

well our lives wouldn't of been complete if we didn't know this

brother:rolleyes:

don't support the site, addictingNonsenseinfo

Last edited:
The rapture isn't in the Bible so I don't know of any Christian that buys into that theory. But the liberals here will believe most anything. Like the headline that this couple were conservatives. Just another fabrication from the left.

You are some gullible pukes.

the-rapture.jpg

Good riddance...

My brothers kids were home schooled, so far the two that graduated got full scholarships to college. What's your point?

If it's puts down Christians and conservatives they figure they have a double winner for haten on

the-rapture.jpg

Good riddance...

My brothers kids were home schooled, so far the two that graduated got full scholarships to college. What's your point?
My point is that people with faith like theirs, are morons...

Rapture. Ready?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g]Blondie - Rapture - YouTube[/ame]

The rapture isn't in the Bible so I don't know of any Christian that buys into that theory. But the liberals here will believe most anything. Like the headline that this couple were conservatives. Just another fabrication from the left.

You are some gullible pukes.
The last time I looked this was still in the Bible. Do let me know if that has changed eh?

"But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have died. For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died. For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever." (NRSV, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17)

My point is that people with faith like theirs, are morons...

That opinion works both ways, if you don't repent, in the end you will regret your decision.
Only if your version of god is correct, which I don't believe for a second, and any god I would believe in would understand perfectly, based upon the nonsense preached on this planet, why I would reject him. If I were Jesus, I'd sue for libel.

Last edited:

the-rapture.jpg

Good riddance...
I see you are as stupid on this thread as all the others you post on. Shut up shitforbrainsjr.

the-rapture.jpg

Good riddance...
I see you are as stupid on this thread as all the others you post on. Shut up shitforbrainsjr.
Another good Christian I see? Let the saving souls for Jesus begin...

Forum List

Back