Texas doctors say they saw Kavanaugh protesters beings paid off before hearing

You could see it with your own eyes and still deny it. That is how much you worship your own.
1) It's InfoWars
2) If it's true, it's Texans

Ain't believin' it.

You didn't look very well since there were WITNESSES who were taped saying they SAW people getting money to protest. Adam Schindler was the one who made the video as shown at his own blog site
Okay. If Adam Schindler says so, it must be true......
(who the hell is Adam Schindler?)
My "own?" If we didn't have fifty threads on this, you would know I've already said the Dems lost and they need to accept that Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed, so show some dignity and decorum.
It does not mean I have ever accepted this OP's hyper exaggerated propaganda and vile attitude. I don't usually bother with her Sky is Falling threads, but goddamn it I am so sick and tired of protesters being automatically demeaned and attacked as if they aren't actually protesters. Of course they're protesters. 70 people went to jail yesterday. You don't do that for shits and giggles. They are MAD.

Occupy SCOTUS?

scotus-upheld-muslim-ban-and-just-like-that-hysteria-about-34369745.png
Family separation is only gone on Fox, and was never there on Infowars.

You could see it with your own eyes and still deny it. That is how much you worship your own.
1) It's InfoWars

Ain't believin' it.

You didn't look very well since there were WITNESSES who were taped saying they SAW people getting money to protest. Adam Schindler was the one who made the video as shown at his own blog site
My "own?" If we didn't have fifty threads on this, you would know I've already said the Dems lost and they need to accept that Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed, so show some dignity and decorum.
It does not mean I have ever accepted this OP's hyper exaggerated propaganda and vile attitude. I don't usually bother with her Sky is Falling threads, but goddamn it I am so sick and tired of protesters being automatically demeaned and attacked as if they aren't actually protesters. Of course they're protesters. 70 people went to jail yesterday. You don't do that for shits and giggles. They are MAD.

"My own?"

You are confused here since I said nothing about you having something.

These stupid protesters were BREAKING THE LAW by breaking in and disrupting the confirmation hearings. They are being shitheads for doing it since that childish behavior quickly destroyed any possible credibility and their cause they might have had. Now with at least one protestor being exposed for protesting for pay and then doing it inside is despicable behavior.

They should have stayed OUTSIDE and protest there, then nothing bad would have happened to them and what message they had would have been given more consideration, but their leftist behavior destroyed it.

Last edited:
Three doctors said they personally witnessed protesters being paid off before the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearing, which was disrupted by unruly demonstrators.

A total of 70 people were arrested during the hearing after many of them began screeching incoherently in an effort to derail the event.

Texas Doctors Say They Saw Kavanaugh Protesters Being Paid Off Before Hearing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what can you say, they are crooked as hell you can't put anything past these leftist skanks . As we always say the only way low life leftist scum can win is " LIE, CHEAT, & STEAL" that's the democratic way.
Just heard about this on Laura Ingraham Show.
Stay tuned, you'll hear it several times again on Fox. Pirro is probably practicing her outrage in front of her mirro even as we post. Wanna bet it's the Texas Doctors who were paid off? Everything is bigger in Texas, including graft. The pictures show nothing. Sure wish Molly Ivins was still around.

Three doctors said they personally witnessed protesters being paid off before the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearing, which was disrupted by unruly demonstrators.

A total of 70 people were arrested during the hearing after many of them began screeching incoherently in an effort to derail the event.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what can you say, they are crooked as hell you can't put anything past these leftist skanks . As we always say the only way low life leftist scum can win is " LIE, CHEAT, & STEAL" that's the democratic way.
It's an InfoWars article, so you know it must be true.

Here is another leftist ploy to disrupt Judge Kavanaugh with the "handshake" ploy, it was all set up by the turd Diane Feinstein for Gun Control propaganda purpose:

From The Last Refuge

Posted on September 4, 2018 by sundance

Democrats Manufacture “Gun Control” Propaganda Moment During Kavanaugh Hearing…

Excerpt:

"During the senate confirmation hearing today the full antics of the Democrat political apparatus were on display. One of their choreographed and manufactured moments happened when a man named Fred Guttenberg was staged to shake the hand of Judge Kavanaugh during one of the recess breaks."

LINK

It is amazing that the worthless media troglites ran with it as shown in the link. This is a CONFIRMATION hearing, where such antics should never exist. I left the Democrat party 25 years ago because of their slide into leftism, which I despite as it is anti-America and devoid of redeeming qualities.

Now they descend into pure ugliness on a regular basis.

Last edited:
1) It's InfoWars

Ain't believin' it.

"My own?"

These stupid protesters were BREAKING THE LAW by breaking in and disrupting the confirmation hearings. They are being shitheads for doing it since that childing behavior quickly destroyed any possible credibility and their cause they might have had. Now with at least one protestor being exposed for protesting for pay and then doing it inside is despicable behavior.

They should have stayed OUTSIDE and protest there, then nothing bad would have happened to them and what message they had would have been given more consideration, but their leftist behavior destroyed it.
Well, since I wasn't replying to you, that would explain your confusion.

I don't understand why it is more despicable for them to protest than what the Republicans did to steal the seat from Obama to begin with. But they are probably more upset about abortion

The Video and the tweets are NOT from Infowars, you would know that immediately on visiting the blog site, but alas a lazy comment was posted instead.

That's getting old.

The Video and the tweets are NOT from Infowars, you would know that immediately on visiting the blog site, but alas a lazy comment was posted instead.
He's a shallow thinker.

Do you really think I'm going to read MindWars links? I'm not giving Alex Jones any clicks. I just assume everything she posts is total horseshit.

"My own?"

These stupid protesters were BREAKING THE LAW by breaking in and disrupting the confirmation hearings. They are being shitheads for doing it since that childing behavior quickly destroyed any possible credibility and their cause they might have had. Now with at least one protestor being exposed for protesting for pay and then doing it inside is despicable behavior.

Well, since I wasn't replying to you, that would explain your confusion.

I don't understand why it is more despicable for them to protest than what the Republicans did to steal the seat from Obama to begin with. But they are probably more upset about abortion

Ouch!, my mistake.

Crashing the Confirmation hearing is illegal, that is why it is despicable. They could have protested OUTSIDE the building where their complaints would have more consideration, but they threw it all away with that stupidity.

There were no legal violations in dragging their feet with Obama's pick, unethical perhaps, but still legal.

That's getting old.
Agreed. At some point the mods need to start banning people for posting fictitious website links in the current events section.

Do you really think I'm going to read MindWars links? I'm not giving Alex Jones any clicks. I just assume everything she posts is total horseshit.

Your bias is noted and your credibility just took a nosedive with THIS erroneous assumption.

Most of the post content was actually based on ANOTHER blog post made by Adam W. Schindler.

Many are doing it for money.
1) It's InfoWars

Ain't believin' it.

Your bias is noted and your credibility just took a nosedive with THIS erroneous assumption.

Most of the post content was actually based on ANOTHER blog post made by Adam W. Schindler.
Yes, I am biased against snake oil salesmen. The question is, why arent YOU?

Death Angel writes about godboy,

"He's a shallow thinker."

godboy wrote the following,

"It's an InfoWars article, so you know it must be true."

"Do you really think I'm going to read MindWars links? I'm not giving Alex Jones any clicks. I just assume everything she posts is total horseshit."

"Agreed. At some point the mods need to start banning people for posting fictitious website links in the current events section."

I understand you now, Death Angel.

You should stop making a fool of yourself here since you were 100% wrong about the article you avoided, thus failed to notice Info Wars didn't make the Video, Tweets or the photo's.

You should stop making a fool of yourself here since you were 100% wrong about the article you avoided, thus failed to notice Info Wars didn't make the Video, Tweets or the photo's.
No, I haven't made a fool out of myself. You're the one who supports Alex Jones, not me, fool. :laugh:

Forum List

Back