🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Gets One Step Closer to Secession

It would be a great move. Anything to get away from Biden and the rest of the Democrats. It appears as if they have enough signatures to get it on the ballot.

---Advocates for Texas' secession from the United States believe they are on the verge of scoring a crucial victory.---

Don't look for the state of Texas to be seceding from the union any time soon, for Texans are as strung out on the social programs as much or more than any other states populations are.

It would be a great move. Anything to get away from Biden and the rest of the Democrats. It appears as if they have enough signatures to get it on the ballot.

---Advocates for Texas' secession from the United States believe they are on the verge of scoring a crucial victory.---

Oh Lenny

I hope TX can secede. That will pave the way for CA to split into several states and eastern part of OR becomes West Idaho. CA definitely needs to split. There’s no reason for a civilized parts of society to live among leftist criminals that are constantly rewarded by Newsom.

I hope TX can secede. That will pave the way for CA to split into several states and eastern part of OR becomes West Idaho. CA definitely needs to split. There’s no reason for a civilized parts of society to live among leftist criminals that are constantly rewarded by Newsom.
what gets me about all this divorce/separation/sucedeing talk is why not just use the 9th-10th amendments the way they are suposed to be used and each state can operate as they see fit and kick the feds to the curb,,

The topic isn't being switched. Since there is zero chance of them seceding, which you and I both know, the vote makes them no closer, does it, retard.
but that wasnt what your comment was about,,,

having an actual vote on the issue is getting closer,,

whether they do ir not would depend on that vote,,

That's exactly what it's about.

Since there is zero chance of them seceding, which you and I both know, the vote makes them no closer, does it, retard.
you said they werent getting closer,, taking a vote is the definition of getting closer,,,

as for if it will happen or not is a tough one,,

what if 70% of the people vote for it,, should the legislature ignore the people??

crazier things have happened,,

what gets me about all this divorce/separation/sucedeing talk is why not just use the 9th-10th amendments the way they are suposed to be used and each state can operate as they see fit and kick the feds to the curb, is a federal issue but Biden demanded an open border since swearing in. I also heard that there is a part in TX constitution that allows secession.

I guess immigration is the reason. It’s a federal issue. I also heard that TX constitution has a clause that allows the state to secede.

Forum List

Back