Texas man shoots and kills girlfriend because she had an abortion he opposed

But abortions are illegal in Texas...............................

Woman murders her baby.

Man shoots woman for murdering her baby.

What's the problem?

I mean think about it. A woman gets pregnant and murders her baby. The woman is still fertile which means she could get pregnant again and go for another abortion. To prevent this the guy shoots the woman preventing her from killing another baby in the future. Clearly a case of "Stand Your Ground" where you are entitled to use lethal force to protect yourself or another. In this case it would have been the future babies the woman was likely to murder.

Makes sense.

WW

Woman murders her baby.

Man shoots woman for murdering her baby.

What's the problem?

I mean think about it. A woman gets pregnant and murders her baby. The woman is still fertile which means she could get pregnant again and go for another abortion. To prevent this the guy shoots the woman preventing her from killing another baby in the future. Clearly a case of "Stand Your Ground" where you are entitled to use lethal force to protect yourself or another. In this case it would have been the future babies the woman was likely to murder.

Makes sense.

WW

And then someone else can come along and shoot this guy and then the next can shoot that guy and so on and so forth.

Use contraception and bad awful horrific things like unwanted pregnancies don't happen. This whole mess could have been prevented. Pro life is pro contraception.

Harold Thompson, 22, has been charged with murder in the death of his girlfriend, 26-year-old Gabriella Gonzalez.

And then someone else can come along and shoot this guy and then the next can shoot that guy and so on and so forth.

Oh no, no, no.

This guy need to be protected so that he can continue to murder women that get pregnant and murder their babies. It's an adaptation of Stand Your Ground language for justification of the murder to protect the lives of future babies the woman might conceive and then murder through abortion.

If he gets killed by someone, then he will not be able to protect the pre-conceived babies.

WW

The birth control pill works by stopping sperm from joining with an egg. When sperm joins with an egg it’s called fertilization.

The hormones in the pill safely stop ovulation. No ovulation means there’s no egg for sperm to fertilize, so pregnancy can’t happen.

The pill’s hormones also thicken the mucus on the cervix. This thicker cervical mucus blocks sperm so it can’t swim to an egg — kind of like a sticky security guard.

What the difference?

Last edited:
A baby killer is dead. Let me know when something to be outraged about happens...
I can't help but second this, especially if the baby killer was taken out by the baby's other parent and not just some other random person. How can you not love a man who will do anything to defend their children? Instead of a pair of handcuffs, perhaps a Father Of The Year award should be issued to the man instead.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back