Texas man shoots and kills girlfriend because she had an abortion he opposed

Where do they find this stuff? How many women are killed because they refuse to get an abortion?

Where do they find this stuff? How many women are killed because they refuse to get an abortion?

Almost none, that's why it is a news story.

According to research, it is far more common that women have abortions because their male partner demanded it.
I guess no one could tell that guy what "choice" to make with his body.
I guess you're being sarcastic, but that argument would be no different than women demanding the "choice" to kill their babies, because 'my body, my choice.'

All the more reason why we need an absolute ban on abortion nationwide and the scum who do this need to be in prison for life or executed.

Also, how the fuck could this have even happened, abortion is banned in Dallas?

Edit: Oh, she drove to Colorado.
Well, bye, bitch. Good riddance. The world is better off without you, and you're better off in hell or oblivion where you belong.

Last edited:
At his Town Hall, Trump said that he opposes abortion, but would allow for exceptions for rape, incest, and life of the mother. I don't agree with the incest part, but my point is that Trump states his position. Other Republicans will also state their position on those exceptions, and will state their positions on whether they would allow for early "morning after" abortions.

Republicans don't agree on those issues, but they can articulate their stances.

My question is why are Democrats consistently incapable of doing the same on the question of how late they would allow abortions? Why is that such a dirty little secret?

I know why, do Democrats?

At his Town Hall, Trump said that he opposes abortion, but would allow for exceptions for rape, incest, and life of the mother. I don't agree with the incest part, but my point is that Trump states his position. Other Republicans will also state their position on those exceptions, and will state their positions on whether they would allow for early "morning after" abortions.

Republicans don't agree on those issues, but they can articulate their stances.

My question is why are Democrats consistently incapable of doing the same on the question of how late they would allow abortions? Why is that such a dirty little secret?

I know why, do Democrats?

The problem isn’t the ability or inability of people, and I’m a moderate, to express their opinions or thoughts. The problem is that it doesn’t fit your propaganda, so you reject it immediately.

Earlier in I believe it was this thread. Someone pointed out that Abortions in the third trimester are extremely rare. Less than 1% of the abortions are performed then. It is nearly always because of a life threatening defect or development. But you need those to claim that it is a normal and routine practice happening thousands of times every hour.

Now, instead of getting drawn into a technical debate you would reject out of hand, as again it doesn’t fit your narrative, let me say why I support a woman’s right to decide what is happening with her own body.

It’s her body. I don’t care if you tattoo yourself from head to toe. It’s your body, enjoy. I don’t care if you do anything. And for the woman, it is her body, her choice. The Fetus is not viable in 99% of the abortions. It might be viable later, it might develop birth defects that are insurmountable. A lot of things MIGHT happen.

Secondly. It is the hypocrisy of the Right that insures I’ll always support a woman’s right to choose. Ten seconds after the Child is born, the Republicans decry any expenses for the child by the State or Federal Governments. They want to cut welfare, they want to slash food stamps. They want to gut WIC. Instead of making it easier for the woman to have the baby, they make it as hard as possible.

Then the child grows up and finds the same Republicans don’t want to spend a dime on schooling unless they are forced to with a proverbial gun to their heads. That is except dictating the learning plan to include all sorts of nonsense and avoid anything approaching the truth.

Even now as they demand more babies are born, they don’t want to start funding the schools until it is too late. They don’t want to build more schools to educate the little cherished fetus’s, they don’t want to expand spending on programs that are designed to help the kid. They only want to make sure the kid never hears anything about gender or sex while in anything short of Post Graduate Degree classes. And even then strictly limited to boy and girl is good. Anything else is evil.

So yes, I support a womans right to choose. God forbid anyone finds themselves in that situation, but if they do, I hope and pray that they find the process as painless and easy as possible. There is enough difficulties in their life without more being heaped on by some idiots who don’t care a whit about the children once born.

The problem isn’t the ability or inability of people, and I’m a moderate, to express their opinions or thoughts. The problem is that it doesn’t fit your propaganda, so you reject it immediately.
That is simply false. All I'm asking is that they State their position. Of course if it is pro-abortion I'm going to disagree with it. But that's not the same as rejecting it out of hand. I saw and heard with my own eyes and ears several Biden nominees asked by Senators whether they support abortion up to the moment of birth. Zero of them were willing to answer that. Instead they said it's very rare as a way to dodge the question.
Earlier in I believe it was this thread. Someone pointed out that Abortions in the third trimester are extremely rare.
Case in point.
Less than 1% of the abortions are performed then. It is nearly always because of a life threatening defect or development. But you need those to claim that it is a normal and routine practice happening thousands of times every hour.
I never said anything like that. Please argue against my statements, not against the ones you imagine me saying.

It is a hypothetical question. Of course it is highly unlikely that woman is going to carry a baby all the way to the point of contractions and then want an abortion.

The point of the question is whether there is some point before the birth that you believe the baby has the right to life. If the answer is no just say so. That would mean if that hypothetical situation ever did happen then you fully support the woman's right to say "let's abort this kid before it comes out."

Now, instead of getting drawn into a technical debate you would reject out of hand, as again it doesn’t fit your narrative, let me say why I support a woman’s right to decide what is happening with her own body.
Right up until the moment of birth regardless of whether there is a health reason or not? You should be able to answer that, since you are not nominated for anything.
It’s her body. I don’t care if you tattoo yourself from head to toe. It’s your body, enjoy. I don’t care if you do anything. And for the woman, it is her body, her choice. The Fetus is not viable in 99% of the abortions. It might be viable later, it might develop birth defects that are insurmountable. A lot of things MIGHT happen.
Nearly all babies who are to be aborted are viable. Just leave them alone. Don't pull them apart with forceps, don't poison them with saline, don't poison them with hormones, and they will survive just fine.
Secondly. It is the hypocrisy of the Right that insures I’ll always support a woman’s right to choose. Ten seconds after the Child is born, the Republicans decry any expenses for the child by the State or Federal Governments. They want to cut welfare, they want to slash food stamps. They want to gut WIC. Instead of making it easier for the woman to have the baby, they make it as hard as possible.
Arguing that welfare has become too generous, and that the supposed safety net is now being used as a hammock, is not the same as wanting to starve babies. Very typical emotional language used by democrats.
Then the child grows up and finds the same Republicans don’t want to spend a dime on schooling unless they are forced to with a proverbial gun to their heads. That is except dictating the learning plan to include all sorts of nonsense and avoid anything approaching the truth.

Even now as they demand more babies are born, they don’t want to start funding the schools until it is too late. They don’t want to build more schools to educate the little cherished fetus’s, they don’t want to expand spending on programs that are designed to help the kid. They only want to make sure the kid never hears anything about gender or sex while in anything short of Post Graduate Degree classes. And even then strictly limited to boy and girl is good. Anything else is evil.

So yes, I support a womans right to choose. God forbid anyone finds themselves in that situation, but if they do, I hope and pray that they find the process as painless and easy as possible. There is enough difficulties in their life without more being heaped on by some idiots who don’t care a whit about the children once born.
Again, just to be clear, you say that you support a woman's right to choose an abortion say on the day before her due date, correct? I mean you would have to believe that. Because the alternative is to believe that a woman should be forced to carry a baby for a whole day and then go through the process of birth.

Let me guess, because bodily autonomy? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you were and are completely in favor of force vaccinations.

All the more reason why we need an absolute ban on abortion nationwide and the scum who do this need to be in prison for life or executed.

Also, how the fuck could this have even happened, abortion is banned in Dallas?

Edit: Oh, she drove to Colorado.
Well, bye, bitch. Good riddance. The world is better off without you, and you're better off in hell or oblivion where you belong.
This is the misgynist GOP, folks. Cheering her death.

Forum List

Back