Texas purges voter rolls

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Story by Giulia Carbonaro News Week
With a little over two months to go before the November election, Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced on Monday that over 1 million people have been removed from the state's voter rolls as part of an ongoing effort to cut out ineligible people.

The removal of 1.1 million people from the voter rolls, which include people who have moved out of state, are deceased, or aren't American citizens, happened since the signing of Senate Bill 1 (SB 1) into law in September 2021. At the time, the law was seen as one of several efforts pushed forward by Republican-led states to introduce new voting restrictions following the 2020 presidential election.

Story by Hogan Gore, Austin American-Statesman
The League of United Latin American Citizens is demanding a federal investigation into Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton's probes of alleged illegal voter registration efforts after a number of law enforcement raids in the past week targeted Latino activists.

During a news conference in San Antonio on Monday, members of the nation's oldest and largest Latino civil rights group and community advocates gathered to decry the raids by Paxton's Election Integrity Unit as an invasion of privacy, a violation of civil rights and an attempt at voter suppression.

Comment:
The Democrats are outraged and screaming racism and screaming voting suppression because ineligible people have been purged from the Texas voter rolls.
When the racist radical left gets caught illegally registering non-citizens they scream racism.
Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation.
So apparently the Dirty Democrats are against Voting Rights.

voter id demsposlisrsnbkwdhwg.jpg
voterfraudqhsgdjdjfkgglo.jpg
voterfrauddemocratsfdgdgdgd.jpg
voterfraudgjdjdjhdhjdjhdjdh.jpg

Voter rolls should be purged after every election and replaced with a list of those who voted in that election.

Then, if people find they are not on the voter rolls, they can register for the next election, showing proper ID, of course.

With a little over two months to go before the November election, Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced on Monday that over 1 million people have been removed from the state's voter rolls as part of an ongoing effort to cut out ineligible people.

The removal of 1.1 million people from the voter rolls, which include people who have moved out of state, are deceased, or aren't American citizens, happened since the signing of Senate Bill 1 (SB 1) into law in September 2021. At the time, the law was seen as one of several efforts pushed forward by Republican-led states to introduce new voting restrictions following the 2020 presidential election.

The League of United Latin American Citizens is demanding a federal investigation into Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton's probes of alleged illegal voter registration efforts after a number of law enforcement raids in the past week targeted Latino activists.

During a news conference in San Antonio on Monday, members of the nation's oldest and largest Latino civil rights group and community advocates gathered to decry the raids by Paxton's Election Integrity Unit as an invasion of privacy, a violation of civil rights and an attempt at voter suppression.

Comment:
The Democrats are outraged and screaming racism and screaming voting suppression because ineligible people have been purged from the Texas voter rolls.
When the racist radical left gets caught illegally registering non-citizens they scream racism.

View attachment 1002293View attachment 1002294View attachment 1002297View attachment 1002298
Due to the makeup of the Texas electorate probably more republicans than Democrats were purged so nobody should be too worried over this

Yeah, when the likes of Beta can come within 10 points of a Ted Cruz it's time to lock some mother fuckers up.

It mostly comes out of Harris and Travis counties (Houston and Austin)... Texas has 2 assholes. We ARE unique. ;)

Hopefully the perpetrators will be treated like the J6 hostages and locked up indefinitely and if they get beat to death in the Huntsville -Walls Unit, that's a risk I'm willing to take. I've heard of some decent sentencing - 9 years for ballot fraud. Fuck yeah, we do it big here.

beta housewife 8.jpg

Plenty of evidence. But here is where you say, "Show it to Me" and here is where I point out the fact that you will deny any evidence provided.

So, go waste your own time. I'm far to busy.
Here I'll give you the evidence that you don't have! :laugh: You all have an entire website dedicated to proving instances of voter fraud. They have only found 1,500 individuals over 40+ years.

A completely fabricated narrative.

Here I'll give you the evidence that you don't have! :laugh: You all have an entire website dedicated to proving instances of voter fraud. They have only found 1,500 individuals over 40+ years.

Even Lindsey had to speak up.

A website you don't believe. Thanks for proving Me right.

There are books on it. If you could read, you'd know that.

Have a nice day. I have to get out of Myrtle Beach and down to Fort Lauderdale.

A website you don't believe. Thanks for proving Me right.

There are books on it. If you could read, you'd know that.

Have a nice day. I have to get out of Myrtle Beach and down to Fort Lauderdale.
A website you don't believe, apparently. Though to be fair, the Heritage Foundation is made up of people as dumb as you are so maybe you're right.

Comment:
I gonna guess when the investigations are through we will find that many were purged based on race alone.

Read the OP, dipshit. There are thousands of you people voting illegally.
The OP is about 1 million registered voters being removed from voter rolls. If thousands of people were voting illegally, surely the article would have made that claim and backed it up with some amount of information.

Story by Andrew Stanton News Week
Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced on Monday that 6,500 noncitizens were removed from the Lone Star State's voter rolls ahead of the 2024 presidential race, following several other Republican-led states that have done so in recent weeks.

Republicans have celebrated the removal of noncitizens from voter rolls as a victory for election security after previously raising concerns about migrants voting in U.S. elections. Critics, however, have accused conservatives of overstating the issue of migrants illegally voting, arguing that while it does happen from time to time, the phenomenon remains rare.

"The Secretary of State and county voter registrars have an ongoing legal requirement to review the voter rolls, remove ineligible voters, and refer any potential illegal voting to the Attorney General's Office and local authorities for investigation and prosecution. Illegal voting in Texas will never be tolerated," Abbot said in a statement.

Several other states have recently removed noncitizens from their voting rolls.

voter roll purge .png

Comment:
Clean fair elections is Voting Right.
The Democrats are against Voting Rights.

It mostly comes out of Harris and Travis counties (Houston and Austin)... Texas has 2 assholes. We ARE unique. ;)
Texas and Cali are both unique in that they have multiple cities of more than 1MM people in them. The greater Houston area is about 6.1MM, DFW about 5MM, Austin and San Antonio are about 1.5MM each (and slowly just melding together). El Paso is about 750K.

The OP is about 1 million registered voters being removed from voter rolls. If thousands of people were voting illegally, surely the article would have made that claim and backed it up with some amount of information.

Look at the breakdown, dipshit.

I can't believe I have to do this for you, you fucking retard:

Of the over 6,500 noncitizens removed from the voter rolls, approximately 1,930 have a voter history.

1724779479259.png

Forum List

Back