Texas Sucks

You are incorrect and do not understand electricity.

First and foremost we are required to spend trillions of dollars every year forever. It is not $1 million vs $50 billion.

It is stated the cost is $300 trillion
I understand electricity .. and funding, especially from the federal level, helped pave the way for alternative energy in Texas. Texas is unique because it has privatized its grid (with minor exceptions) to remove federal interstate regulations. It's not rocket science .. if you have more than 1 energy source, you are diversifying your energy production. Just like if you invest in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other investment vehicles, you've diversified your portfolio.

You're too caught up on cost and return on investment instead of the simple concept of diversification of energy sources.

At night there is no solar and much less wind, if any available. Thus we do not have a source for electricity. That is regression.

Land use increases 100,000%, regression.

Renewables in no way are diversification
You're just being obtuse. More than 1 energy source is diversifying your energy sources. One energy source makes a state monolithic with its approach .. multiple energy sources diversify and drive a more autonomous ecosystem of sources.

You're just being obtuse. More than 1 energy source is diversifying your energy sources. One energy source makes a state monolithic with its approach .. multiple energy sources diversify and drive a more autonomous ecosystem of sources.
No, you are being ignorant, purposely.
Autonomous? You have no idea what that word means.

Autonomous, free, independent, and sovereign.
We are not autonomous waiting for good weather to provide us electricity.

Diversify? Do you have one of these in your home?

1720631686081.png

No, you are being ignorant, purposely.
Autonomous? You have no idea what that word means.

Autonomous, free, independent, and sovereign.
We are not autonomous waiting for good weather to provide us electricity.

Diversify? Do you have one of these in your home?

View attachment 974892
Sigh .. renewable energy sources are independent sources, free from traditional energy sources, that are brought together to work as a cohesive unit. It's diversified .. which you fail to comprehend. Believe you're using this:

1720632105340.png

Sigh .. renewable energy sources are independent sources, free from traditional energy sources, that are brought together to work as a cohesive unit. It's diversified .. which you fail to comprehend. Believe you're using this:

View attachment 974900
Hahaha, you stole from me, I posted an old phone so you copied my intelligence.

Thank you for admitting my better ideas and intelligence

It is regression which you wont admit. Building renewables that do not give us the energy, reliability, at a cost competitive price is the definition of regression.

Dont misuse words with me.

Is your communication system diversifeid or not?
1720633570148.png

It is regression which you wont admit. Building renewables that do not give us the energy, reliability, at a cost competitive price is the definition of regression.

Dont misuse words with me.

Is your communication system diversifeid or not?
View attachment 974920
I don't know what part of: renewable energy is not a reliable source of energy, you aren't understanding. It's expensive, it is used to supplement gaps in the electrical grid (at least in Texas), diversify the energy source portfolio and the return on investment over time is questionable.

Keep it coming .. ol' timer

1720634517221.png

I don't know what part of: renewable energy is not a reliable source of energy, you aren't understanding. It's expensive, it is used to supplement gaps in the electrical grid (at least in Texas), diversify the energy source portfolio and the return on investment over time is questionable.

Keep it coming .. ol' timer

View attachment 974931
Regression. Say it outloud.

Regression. Say it outloud.
I'll gladly provide you with a Rosetta Stone to translate conversation into elektra language if it helps. Renewable energy is regressive .. and Texas has demonstrated it's not a sustainable diversity of energy sources both economically and physically. The same message I've been communicating the last X replies.

I'll gladly provide you with a Rosetta Stone to translate conversation into elektra language if it helps. Renewable energy is regressive .. and Texas has demonstrated it's not a sustainable diversity of energy sources both economically and physically. The same message I've been communicating the last X replies.
More expensive by trillions of dollars reflects the regression.

Forum List

Back