Text of Ford Opening Statement

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Seared into her memory but can’t remember basic details.

52ACD702-6191-40CE-A7A5-D05603FBA4E0.jpeg

Twitter

View attachment 218718

Twitter

If she was so "haunted" by something she alleges to have happened, why did she do such a great dis-service to women everywhere by not mentioning it until now?

Her motivation here is so apparent that even blind Stevie Wonder could see right through her BS.

View attachment 218718

Twitter
Lots of "I don't recall" and "I can't remember"...

Which is why we give little credibility to accusations that are made....

THIRTY-SIX FUCKING YEARS LATER!!!

NOBODY REMEMBERS JACK SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED THIRTY-SIX MOTHERFUCKING YEARS AGO!!!

For this reason alone, the incident did not occur and should not hold up the confirmation.

Cry in your goddamn cheerios, bitches.

Confirmation should be immediate.

If she was so "haunted" by something she alleges to have happened, why did she do such a great dis-service to women everywhere by not mentioning it until now?
Assuming that she is not lying, she sure is a gutless piece of fuck for allowing a rapist to go unabated for

THIRTY-SIX MOTHERFUCKING YEARS.
Wish I had a dollar for every leftist who said ‘yeah I knew’

View attachment 218718

Twitter

Her motivation here is so apparent that even blind Stevie Wonder could see right through her BS.

On this board alone she's been called a slut, a liar, a whore, and accused of making the story up. Members of our board have insisted she should be charged with crimes and imprisoned. Every accusor who has joined her has received the same treatment.

You're literally demonstrating why most sexual assaults go unreported.

Forum List

Back