Texts Reveal Tucker Carlson Shared Work of Holocaust Denier and White Nationalist David Cole

Well, while we are on the subject of Tuckems....it's find to remind right-wingers about this....

"Bill O’Reilly is really talented, he’s more talented than I am, he’s got a lot more viewers, he’s a better communicator than I am, but I think there is a deep phoniness at the center of his schtick, and again as I say the schtick is built on the perception that he is the character he plays - O’Reilly’s success is built on the perception that he really is who he claims to be,” Carlson wrote. “If he ever gets caught out of character, it’s over."

Now all of this is dripping with irony...because if it wasn't for O'Reilly being forced out at Fox and Tucker taking his spot, you folks would still be upholding O'Reilly as the "truth-teller" -- What is also ironic is that Tucker is basically talking about himself in the future...

Because that is exactly who he is now....a character...but he was wrong about one thing....being caught out of character isn't a death sentence for a Fox News actor.....because the viewers don't care about being lied to...as long as you tell the lies they want to believe....

It sure does. It reveals the outright lies of the committee and the spineless elected officials we have. Pus the corrupt media and the corrupt FBI and DOJ. It also exposes the real traitors and you are one of them.

LOL

Those videos are lying, are they, FruitLoops?

Rossanne Boyle died because of the beating the Capitol police gave her. That is a real death, not a proven fantasy fabricated by traitors

You're lying again as you always do. She first collapsed away from police. She was then tranpled on by her own peeps. Her official cause of death was a drug overdose.

Newly released texts from the Fox News/Dominion lawsuit reveal that Tucker Carlson shared a Taki's Magazine column from Holocaust denier and white nationalist David Cole with an unidentified person. This is just the latest example of Carlson's disturbing links to white supremacist and anti-Semitic ideologies.

Cole, who is known for denying the existence of gas chambers in Auschwitz and questioning the number of Jewish people who died in the Holocaust, writes for the white nationalist publication Taki's Magazine. The outlet has a history of publishing content with headlines like "The Trouble with Blacks" and "Our De Facto Antiwhite Apartheid."

It's deeply concerning that someone with such hateful views has a platform on a major news network. Carlson's history of promoting white nationalism and his association with individuals who deny the horrors of the Holocaust are completely unacceptable. We need to hold him and Fox News accountable for their actions and demand that they take swift and appropriate action to address this issue.

Let's make it clear that we won't tolerate hate and bigotry in any form, and that those who spread dangerous ideologies will be held accountable.
So you would like us all to cancel Tucker and label him a racist because, he once "shared a magazine column"? I think we are going to need more compelling evidence than this before we call him a racist.

J6 Reichstag Fire

Thank Beelzebub that Republicans are pussies and won’t hold democrats responsible for their genuine treason, Fascism and sedition,

This just add to the pile of kindling
America, just 100 years ago, would have lined them up against a wall and dealt with these traitors. We have become soft on treason and for that we will not survive as a republic.

Forum List

Back