Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

The 2nd Amendment isn't going anywhere you crazy paranoids.

Neither is Roe v. Wade yet that seems to freak you paranoids out on "choice". The difference between the two is that we don't have to worry about illegal abortions but we still have the problem of illegal guns.
Oh we still have illegal abortions to worry about. Just ask Kermit Gosnell and Planned Parenthood.

Neither is Roe v. Wade yet that seems to freak you paranoids out on "choice". The difference between the two is that we don't have to worry about illegal abortions but we still have the problem of illegal guns.

Really? So we should ignore Trump's promise to appoint 'pro-life' judges?

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded

G-d has nothing to do with it.

and a lot more people hurt themselves and other innocents than "Defend" themselves.

you are aware that the second was never supposed to be for personal protection, right? but was intended to defend the government....hence the "well-regulated militia".

funny how pretend constitutionalists always forget that.

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

and a lot more people hurt themselves and other innocents than "Defend" themselves.

you are aware that the second was never supposed to be for personal protection, right? but was intended to defend the government....hence the "well-regulated militia".

Link?

pro life judges have been added before. What changed?

When did the Court have an anti-Roe v Wade majority?

You're aware that you don't know a damn thing about the U.S. Constitution, right?

The 2nd Amendment was absolutely implemented for the purposes of "personal protection" (as you put it). Mostly from the government - not to "defend" it. But hey - when has a progressive ever studied history or learned from it?

Link?
You can't link to something that didn't happen! That's why her posts never include links.

Why not? You advocate that we should ignore Hitlery's threats to appoint 'anti-gun' progressive activists to the Supreme Court. Idiot.

You contradict you own position from one post to the next!!! :bang3:

Why not? You advocate that we should ignore Hitlery's threats to appoint 'anti-gun' progressive activists to the Supreme Court. Idiot.

I don't take a position in that post dumbass. It's a question.

Was that a hard question? Anyone?

OMG....yes you did, dumb-ass. LeftOfLeft's question to you was in response to your idiotic post #10:

No wonder you're a progressive. You can't even follow along. You're idiotic position is that we don't need to worry about the 2nd Amendment despite the fact that progressives are promising to rid the world of firearms. Meanwhile, you worry about Roe v. Wade going away. LeftOfLeft pointed out your idiotic hypocrisy on these points.

And I have to waste time explaining your own posts on a thread because you don't have the intellect to follow along or even remember your own positions :banghead:

OMG....yes you did, dumb-ass. LeftOfLeft's question to you was in response to your idiotic post #10:

No wonder you're a progressive. You can't even follow along. You're idiotic position is that we don't need to worry about the 2nd Amendment despite the fact that progressives are promising to rid the world of firearms. Meanwhile, you worry about Roe v. Wade going away. LeftOfLeft pointed out your idiotic hypocrisy on these points.

And I have to waste time explaining your own posts on a thread because you don't have the intellect to follow along or even remember your own positions :banghead:

You apparently have no idea what it takes to repeal a Constitutional Amendment.

Sure I do. Just an idiot progressive in a position of power. New York completely repealed the 2nd Amendment the moment Bill DeBlasio was sworn in. Or have you forgotten that you go to prison for a decade if you have a gun on you in New York?

Chicago also repealed the 2nd Amendment many years ago. Washington D.C. likewise - though it was overturned in the Heller decision.

It's amazing how dense you are. How you have no idea what is actually going on in the United States. Just one idiot progressive in power will abuse his or her position and illegally repeal the 2nd Amendment. Hell...Obergefell v. Hodges repealed the entire U.S. Constitution. Do you ever watch the news or read a newspaper?!?

Would it be so bad if we had judges that ruled if a child survives a botched abortion, he/she should not be left in a dark room to die? That is an extreme instance I think both sides can agree.

Neither do you. You really think Judges are going to be successful overturning Roe v Wade? Judges taking away guns is a more likely scenario even with a packed pro life benches.

Would it be so bad if we had judges that ruled if a child survives a botched abortion, he/she should not be left in a dark room to die? That is an extreme instance I think both sides can agree.

I would agree with that. That is terribly cruel.

Forum List

Back