Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded
I really think you should be carrying them to the GOP convention.

Just in case.

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Just in case.
Only a fool wouldn't carry one to the GOP convention. You may not be able to take it inside with you, but you'll certainly want to take one with you for the commute there and back considering the recent history of libtard violence against Trump supporters.

Just in case.

Hm. There was a time in history when men carried their guns pretty much everywhere. There was no such thing as a "gun free zone." Kids and crazies weren't shooting up schools and clubs back then. Seems like you liberals with your good intentions end up backfiring on you in most cases.

Thank the anti-federalists for the bill of rights, without which there'd no longer be a right to keep and bear arms.
The scary part is - even Alexander Hamilton (who was a federalist idiot looking to hand over more power to the federal government) predicted what would happen if we did implement a Bill of Rights (and it is exactly what has happened):

Federalist No. 84:

"I go further, and affirm that bills of rights, in the sense and to the extent in which they are contended for, are not only unnecessary in the proposed Constitution, but would even be dangerous. They would contain various exceptions to powers not granted; and, on this very account, would afford a colorable pretext to claim more than were granted. For why declare that things shall not be done which there is no power to do? Why, for instance, should it be said that the liberty of the press shall not be restrained, when no power is given by which restrictions may be imposed? I will not contend that such a provision would confer a regulating power; but it is evident that it would furnish, to men disposed to usurp, a plausible pretense for claiming that power. They might urge with a semblance of reason, that the Constitution ought not to be charged with the absurdity of providing against the abuse of an authority which was not given, and that the provision against restraining the liberty of the press afforded a clear implication, that a power to prescribe proper regulations concerning it was intended to be vested in the national government. This may serve as a specimen of the numerous handles which would be given to the doctrine of constructive powers, by the indulgence of an injudicious zeal for bills of rights."

To summarize - Alexander Hamilton accurately predicted that putting in Bill of Rights would be used by people looking to usurp the Constitution and consolidate power to proclaim that rights are limited to the Bill of Rights instead of recognizing that your rights are unlimited and that the Bill of Rights was just an extra layer of protection for the rights that the founders felt were the most critical.

Which...incidentally...is what makes the idiot liberals look extra special stupid when they try to make a case against the 2nd Amendment. The founders felt that it was so critical to have an armed citizenry, they added it to the Bill of Rights as an extra level of protection. Sadly, idiots like Alexandar Hamilton helped created the unconstitutional monstrosity we have in Washington D.C. right now. Even more tragic is that he saw how people would attempt to pervert the Constitution and use the Bill of Rights as a platform to do it.

image.jpeg

Proof that the entire liberal narrative about their concern for those in poverty is false. They had the perfect opportunity here for complete bipartisan support to lift fees, taxes, and various other costly regulations on those below the poverty line to ensure that they were compliant with important gun laws. And what did the Dumbocrats do? In one case, unanimously voted it down and in another case, blocked the legislation from even being voted upon.

They are exponentially more interested in disarming the American people than they are in helping those in poverty. There is no denying it. The audio is damning.

Gun Expert Blows Away Stats Used by Democrats

The 2nd Amendment isn't going anywhere you crazy paranoids.

Neither is Roe v. Wade yet that seems to freak you paranoids out on "choice". The difference between the two is that we don't have to worry about illegal abortions but we still have the problem of illegal guns.

Forum List

Back