Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

I still can't figure out why these assholes want citizens to be unarmed and at the mercy of the criminals, murderers, rapists. It's just sick. Then they will tell us that the police are racists, yet they want ONLY the police and criminals armed, and the rest of us are caught in the middle.

People better be aware of what's going on. The Democrats will continue fomenting violent civil unrest. Especially the racial violence. I advise Americans to exercise their Constitutional Right to bear arms. Things are only gonna get worse. The Democrats want it that way.

Acquire a firearm and become proficient with its use. Only you can really protect yourself and your family. Don't count on others to save you. Always be prepared for worst-case scenarios. Because those worst-case scenarios are becoming much more frequent.

People better be aware of what's going on. The Democrats will continue fomenting violent civil unrest. Especially the racial violence. I advise Americans to exercise their Constitutional Right to bear arms. Things are only gonna get worse. The Democrats want it that way.

Acquire a firearm and become proficient with its use. Only you can really protect yourself and your family. Don't count on others to save you. Always be prepared for worst-case scenarios. Because those worst-case scenarios are becoming much more frequent.
Great points all around paulitician. I would add that even before the Dumbocrats started all of this shit it was only prudent for every citizen to be proficient with a firearm and to keep it on them at all times. You and you alone are responsible for your personal security. It is not the job of law enforcement. They would have to assign a least one officer to each and every citizen to ensure your security. And even then our civil rights prevent them from being proactive.

Great points all around paulitician. I would add that even before the Dumbocrats started all of this shit it was only prudent for every citizen to be proficient with a firearm and to keep it on them at all times. You and you alone are responsible for your personal security. It is not the job of law enforcement. They would have to assign a least one officer to each and every citizen to ensure your security. And even then our civil rights prevent them from being proactive.

Yeah, i wouldn't count on Politicians and Law Enforcement to save you. There will be more civil unrest. But the biggest problem is, most people believe nothing bad can ever happen to them. They believe it can only happen to someone else. But the reality is, violent assault can happen to anyone at anytime.

So i would advise making sure you and your loved ones are prepared and protected. Educate them all on the proficient use of firearms. Hit the shooting range often with them. Help them become comfortable with the firearms. I see it as no longer being a choice. You have to take the proper steps to protect yourself and your loved ones. That's how i feel anyway.

image.jpeg

This is some powerful audio here. It really illustrates the astounding ignorance of progressives when it comes to firearms. It illustrates that they have an irrational fear of firearms. Just the first 3 minutes alone will make your jaw drop as you laugh hysterically at things that progressives leaders have said about firearms and introduced into legislation.

You'll also be stunned to hear the real facts about what has happened in other nations after they outlawed firearms (hint: crime skyrocketed - sometimes as much as 800%).

Serial: The History of Gun Control

The second half of this is astounding. It captures the lies of progressives and it gives the actual data (from 2009 to 2014 there were 25 mass shootings and 92% of them were in "gun free" zones). In addition - the mass shooters themselves are on record stating that they targeted "gun free" zones.

Serial: The History of Gun Control III

Once Killary becomes president the right will be reduced to a privilege subject to bureaucratic discretion.

The new SCOTUS majority will rule that Americans do not have an individual right to bear arms - that they have a PRIVILEGE subject to bureaucratic discretion.

Forum List

Back