Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Yeah, we sure did dodge a 'bullet' with Trump winning. A UUGE loss for the Communist Gun Grabbers. Go Trump! :)

IMG_2908.JPG

Thank God this woman still had the right to keep and bear arms here in the United States:

Reality TV star to intruders: ‘I will f***ing shoot'
I walk my dog in a park after work in the dark that is empty. It's great because I can let him off the leash. I tell women about the park and they all say "aren't you scared?"

If I were those women I would carry a concealed weapon. What a shame they don't feel free safe and comfortable to go walk by themselves outside in the dark.

Remember that hot jogger who got killed jogging by herself? I wish she had a gun on her.

Thank God this woman still had the right to keep and bear arms here in the United States:

I walk my dog in a park after work in the dark that is empty. It's great because I can let him off the leash. I tell women about the park and they all say "aren't you scared?"

If I were those women I would carry a concealed weapon. What a shame they don't feel free safe and comfortable to go walk by themselves outside in the dark.

Remember that hot jogger who got killed jogging by herself? I wish she had a gun on her.

I prefer it when I can go outside and not have to worry about having a gun, and know that I will be safe.

I prefer it when I can go outside and not have to worry about having a gun, and know that I will be safe.
There are too many of you liberals here to do that anymore.....

And that's just a false sense of security. Even Mayberry and hazzard county had murders and rapes.

Id love to live in a perfect world too but we don't.

And 99.9% of the time a woman could go out by herself for a long walk in the woods by herself. The chances of being attacked a small. It's not like rapists are lurking in every park. But women are too scared to do what I do. I've asked every woman with a dog if they would walk in the woods by themselves like I do and they say hell no. Ask any woman with a ccw and they'll say hell yes.

And that's just a false sense of security. Even Mayberry and hazzard county had murders and rapes.

And 99.9% of the time a woman could go out by herself for a long walk in the woods by herself. The chances of being attacked a small. It's not like rapists are lurking in every park. But women are too scared to do what I do. I've asked every woman with a dog if they would walk in the woods by themselves like I do and they say hell no. Ask any woman with a ccw and they'll say hell yes.
Keep your free democrat rape whistle handy...hopefully there will be a good guy with a gun around to hear you.....:lol:

Keep your free democrat rape whistle handy...hopefully there will be a good guy with a gun around to hear you.....:lol:
Even when I take a conservative position you're still a cock sucker.

Was that a whistle?

Was that a whistle?
i am still a believer that all bears have the right to bear arms

The difference is that with normal precautions you'll be fine in some places, in other places you feel the fear. South Africa, now there's a place for fear, a murder rate that makes the US look weak, you simply don't go out at night in cities.

The difference is that with normal precautions you'll be fine in some places, in other places you feel the fear. South Africa, now there's a place for fear, a murder rate that makes the US look weak, you simply don't go out at night in cities.

See post #1590....

Buy more guns and ammo... more firearms equal more freedom and less crime… Fact

Forum List

Back