Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Buy more guns and ammo... more firearms equal more freedom and less crime… Fact
I don't understand why good people in Chicago and Detroit don't all have ccw's.
Gangbangers don't obey laws…
Im talking about the good citizens of Chicago and detroit. You are armed to the teeth in Mayberry. If I were in a war zone ID have a ccw. You don't hear enough stories of how a ccw person stopped a crime. Does it happen or are you all just walking around with your dicks in your hand IN MAYBERRY! Lol

Dillan roof is a great example. What kind of people would allow one white sheep to slaughter so many good black sheep? Do you think blacks are armed in church now? I hope so.

If another dillan roof walked into a black church holsters and safeties should be unlocked.

Im talking about the good citizens of Chicago and detroit. You are armed to the teeth in Mayberry. If I were in a war zone ID have a ccw. You don't hear enough stories of how a ccw person stopped a crime. Does it happen or are you all just walking around with your dicks in your hand IN MAYBERRY! Lol

Dillan roof is a great example. What kind of people would allow one white sheep to slaughter so many good black sheep? Do you think blacks are armed in church now? I hope so.

If another dillan roof walked into a black church holsters and safeties should be unlocked.
It's no one's business, especially the federal government what the average law-abiding American has for firearms. Remember firearms do not kill people people kill people… That is learned in elementary school. Although progressives seem to have conveniently forgotten that fact.

Thank God this woman still had the right to keep and bear arms here in the United States:

Reality TV star to intruders: ‘I will f***ing shoot'
I walk my dog in a park after work in the dark that is empty. It's great because I can let him off the leash. I tell women about the park and they all say "aren't you scared?"

If I were those women I would carry a concealed weapon. What a shame they don't feel free safe and comfortable to go walk by themselves outside in the dark.

Remember that hot jogger who got killed jogging by herself? I wish she had a gun on her.

I prefer it when I can go outside and not have to worry about having a gun, and know that I will be safe.
I do too. And I do go outside without a gun but there could come a day when I run into more trouble than I can handle. If that day comes I'll wish I was packing so that's a false sense of security. I understand this.

Women won't take the risk I do. That's a shame. They should feel safe like I do and a gun would certainly make her safe.

If that jogger had a gun she would have not been choked to death. I wish she had a gun.

It's no one's business, especially the federal government what the average law-abiding American has for firearms. Remember firearms do not kill people people kill people… That is learned in elementary school. Although progressives seem to have conveniently forgotten that fact.
Actually Republicans in Michigan voted down a law that would let any law abiding citizen carry a gun even without getting a permit. I was all for that because I don't think I should have to take a class. Do you?

Actually Republicans in Michigan voted down a law that would let any law abiding citizen carry a gun even without getting a permit. I was all for that because I don't think I should have to take a class. Do you?
First of all conservatives and Republicans are as different as night and day, second of all the only permit anyone should need is the second amendment - of course. Now if you fuck up your right, absolutely right for firearm ownership by choosing to be a gangbanger or the like... tough shit.

First of all conservatives and Republicans are as different as night and day, second of all the only permit anyone should need is the second amendment - of course. Now if you fuck up your right, absolutely right for firearm ownership by choosing to be a gangbanger or the like... tough shit.
Republicans are the conservative party. To conserve the status quo. Democrats are the progressive liberal party.

Republicans may not be conservative enough for you but you're just one guy.

Trust me Republicans are conservatives.

Republicans are the conservative party. To conserve the status quo. Democrats are the progressive liberal party.

:lmao:

:lmao:
I do see what you mean though. I feel the same about Democrats not being liberal enough.

Thank God this woman still had the right to keep and bear arms here in the United States:

Reality TV star to intruders: ‘I will f***ing shoot'
I walk my dog in a park after work in the dark that is empty. It's great because I can let him off the leash. I tell women about the park and they all say "aren't you scared?"

If I were those women I would carry a concealed weapon. What a shame they don't feel free safe and comfortable to go walk by themselves outside in the dark.

Remember that hot jogger who got killed jogging by herself? I wish she had a gun on her.

I prefer it when I can go outside and not have to worry about having a gun, and know that I will be safe.
I do too. And I do go outside without a gun but there could come a day when I run into more trouble than I can handle. If that day comes I'll wish I was packing so that's a false sense of security. I understand this.

Women won't take the risk I do. That's a shame. They should feel safe like I do and a gun would certainly make her safe.

If that jogger had a gun she would have not been choked to death. I wish she had a gun.

But then if you live in a society with guns you're far more likely to come across a situation that you can't deal with even with your gun than in a society without your gun.

But then if you live in a society with guns freedom of speech you're far more likely to come across a situation that you can't deal with even with your gun freedom of speech than in a society without your gun freedom of speech.
Do you realize how insanely idiotic your comment was now? That was one of the dumbest, most desperate comments I have ever seen.

I can always handle a situation that doesn't require a gun. But if disarmed, it will be impossible to handle a situation that does require a gun.

What about him? Had progressives not created a "gun free" victim zone - most (if not all) of those people would be alive today.

Also - more people are killed every year by automobile than they are by firearms. We don't outlaw automobiles, do we? We don't hold law abiding citizens responsible for criminals in this country. If someone chooses to use a firearm for harm, the U.S. has no right to confiscate my firearm over that.

What about him? Had progressives not created a "gun free" victim zone - most (if not all) of those people would be alive today.

Also - more people are killed every year by automobile than they are by firearms. We don't outlaw automobiles, do we? We don't hold law abiding citizens responsible for criminals in this country. If someone chooses to use a firearm for harm, the U.S. has no right to confiscate my firearm over that.
Who's talking about banning or outlawing firearms? I have 4 weapons.

If you're mentally challenged sorry no firearm

If the Clinton bitch had won it would be GONE if she could have another dimshitscum congress it would be history. To say otherwise will just once again prove you are lost in space.

[QUOTE="frigidweirdo, post: 16230117, member: 47831]
But then if you live in a society with guns you're far more likely to come across a situation that you can't deal with even with your gun than in a society without your gun.[/QUOTE]

Why? That is completely FALSE. The reason for problems in a society IS the people, and their attitude. The liberal indoctrinated think they have the right to assault, confront, and jump up in anyone's face they choose to intimidate. The social justice movement has spawned a genre of people who think they are given the right to riot, assault, steal, kill, intimidate extort, and violate their targets in any way they want with NO consequences because they have SPECIAL rights!! The break down of societal norms due to liberal BULLSHIT programs and education is what has spawned the "GUN" problem. I have first hand knowledge of that as being true. So don't even start to post it is BS. I know some very real victims of exactly what I just posted because I am in the HOOD a lot of my time. The people who live there KNOW why things are the way they are in their neighborhoods and if you ask anyone not the problem they will tell you if they trust you.

Forum List

Back