Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Remember, I also have a right to bear arms and stand my ground! :)
Do any of us look like we care? All the thugs are on your side of the aisle, snowflake. None of us conservatives are concerned about getting shot by someone "standing their ground" because conservatives never place people in a position where they need to "stand their ground".

While the witness told KNTV he wanted to intervene, he was outnumbered and said he felt “helpless,” instead, opting to videotape the incident so the culprits might be caught.

Yeah...that's what happens with you ignorant sheeple who take zero responsibility for your own security. You make yourselves helpless. You create victims. Idiot.

Highway bikers caught on video pummeling driver they trapped

Among some of the dumbest comments ever made...
According to KTUL-TV, Leroy Schumacher, grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn, believes the death of Redfearn was unjustified because the homeowner’s AR15 gave him an unfair advantage over the three burglars.

“Brass knuckles against an AR-15? C’mon” Schumacher said.
Oh...I'm sorry Leroy. Are you under the impression that I'm looking for a "fair" fight when forced to defend my home?!? Is THREE people - with or without brass knuckles - against an individual homeowner a "fair" fight in your mind?!?
The homeowner who pulled the trigger has not been charged with any crimes because police say he acted in self-defense.

“There’s got to be a limit to that law, I mean he shot all three of them — there was no need for that,” he told KTUL.
Why should there be a "limit" to defending myself, my family, and my home from animals who have invaded it just because you and your children can't raise your grandchildren properly? Why should I have to hesitate as I choose between losing my life to home invaders or losing my life to prison because you're a horrible parent?

Grandfather of Oklahoma teen killed by homeowner in burglary says AR15 made for ‘unfair’ fight

The right to bear arms doens't go far enough in this country. The military is developing some pretty powerful weapons such as laser tanks. Why can't we have access to those things? What is the point of having the right to bear arms if the public's access to them is severely restricted?
like you could afford a tank

It's funny, progressives think that Owning/buying a firearm makes one a criminal... lol

We’ll see what the Supreme Court says after Hillary gets 400 EVs…. tick tock tick tock tick tock
Well...you were 50% correct. We will see what the Supreme Court has to say. But thank God that Hitlery didn't get anywhere near 270 votes (much less 400). It is infinitely more likely now that the U.S. Constitution will be upheld and liberty will be preserved.

Neil Gorsuch to Participate in Deciding SCOTUS Gun Rights Hearing

Again can I get a PTL and pass the ammunition...

Can I get an Amen...

upload_2017-5-4_8-5-13.png

The second amendment says “well regulated militia”. IF you’re not in one, sorry, no gun for you.
Damn CC....I had no idea that even the progressive shit-hole state of Illinois had joined the crowd and legalized concealed carry. Now all 50 states rightfully recognize our constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
In 2013, Illinois became the 50th and final state to implement a firearm concealed carry law after state lawmakers voted to override the governor’s veto on the Firearm Concealed Carry Act. Residents of Illinois may carry a concealed weapon after obtaining an Illinois concealed carry license.
So much for your false narrative about being a member of a "militia" as a requirement for our basic constitutional rights!

Gun owner turns tables on gas station robber, won’t face charges

Winding you two losers up and watching you spin for me is just an added bonus.

See what I mean ChrisL? Openly admitting doing anything she can to get my attention? She so wants to believe she can "wind me up" or that I would "spin" for her. Ahh the fantasies of cougars...

The second amendment says “well regulated militia”. IF you’re not in one, sorry, no gun for you.

Time for you to spin.

Blast from the past.

Nobody has ever explained why a few words in the amendment are ignored and the rest are gospel!

That was the case last year.
That will be the case this year
Will be the case going forward

Forum List

Back