Thank God police pull people over

Hey, who cares about the constitution! Am I right ?

Most states have one version or another of 'Implied Consent Law'. The law states that by virtue of driving on a public highway, you have given implicit permission to be pulled over and even breath tested.

In most states, the power to search the vehicle under 'Implied Consent' is limited to a breath test and roadworthy inspection. Searching for evidence of non-road related crime still requires probably cause or a warrant.

Could be an illegal search.
Looks like he was searched because he led them on a chase and his home was searched because they found a woman in his car who told them she was held captive there. I doubt it's getting thrown out. Might even count without a warrant if they think exigent circumstances apply (like if the cops thought there was someone living being held captive at his home or that bodies might decompose and evidence might be lost). What judge would dismiss that argument after what they found?

Looks like he was searched because he led them on a chase and his home was searched because they found a woman in his car who told them she was held captive there.

There's your probably cause.

My mom was pulled over once for having a back light that didn't work anymore. She didn't know that there was a problem to begin with, but she was given a ticket over it any way. Needless to say she was not a happy woman.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Reminds me of the gun grabbers mantra "if it saves even one life it's worth it"... Let's start searching carte' blanche' without due cause... just in case....
They went to stop him and he had a women he was going to kill in a car......so he didn't stop and led them on a chase.....that's not even close to gun grabber status....I love it when criminals get their due....I wish I could pull the switch on this guy.....what a piece of shit.

Getting pulled over for a broken tail light is against the constitution? You lefties really need to read that thing one of these days.

It’s a little thing call pretexted. A false reason .

I guess u are cool wh the IRS targeting tea party groups ? Oh wait, they were just targeting groups with “patriot” in their names . So they weren’t targeting tea party . Right.....?

Getting pulled over for a broken tail light is against the constitution? You lefties really need to read that thing one of these days.

It’s a little thing call pretexted. A false reason .

I guess u are cool wh the IRS targeting tea party groups ? Oh wait, they were just targeting groups with “patriot” in their names . So they weren’t targeting tea party . Right.....?
They had a broken taillights, people (including me) have been pulled over for it......so where is the pretext? Do you even know what happened?

Forum List

Back