Thank you Mr President.....

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Thank you, Mr President. You have one more year to stick it to the Reaganites until Hillary takes over.

Thank you, Mr President. You have one more year to stick it to the Reaganites until Hillary takes over.
Brown-Noser3.jpg

This proves my contention that libs are only interested in "sticking it" to people they dont like, not in governing this couyntry.

Starting with Obama who referred to us early on as the enemy and who has routinely mocked us in public for the last 7 years. Its clear he's not our president, by his choice. Pretty pathetic for a president but there you have it.

JFK was for universal care, and highly progressive tax structure at both state and federal.

Thank you, Mr President. You have one more year to stick it to the Reaganites until Hillary takes over. rabbi your party deserves a good sticking to.....you are part of the group who almost brought america to it's knees ,,,,,you should be praising our great president,,,but know it's not in pubs dna to praise anyone but republicans
This proves my contention that libs are only interested in "sticking it" to people they dont like, not in governing this couyntry.

Starting with Obama who referred to us early on as the enemy and who has routinely mocked us in public for the last 7 years. Its clear he's not our president, by his choice. Pretty pathetic for a president but there you have it.

I kind of wish that Obama would die...

Thank you, Mr President. You have one more year to stick it to the Reaganites until Hillary takes over. Blues Legend if you don't have alzheimers surely you'd remember the bashing your mcconnell gave obama at the start of his presidency telling all your people to not go along with anything obama wants even if they agree??

(INAPPROPRIATE RESPONSE DELETED)

That was entirely uncalled for and over the line, please don't quote me if you are going to make posts like that.

Forum List

Back