🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank you Mr. President

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
As Unelected Joe Biden retreats to await instructions, President Trump offers heartfelt condolences to the families of those slain by the Democrat Taliban.

Thank you Mr. President for giving honor to the role of leader.

As Unelected Joe Biden retreats to await instructions, President Trump offers heartfelt condolences to the families of those slain by the Democrat Taliban.

Obviously you refused to watch joes address to the nation. Get some facts.

Obviously you refused to watch joes address to the nation. Get some facts.
I watched that pathetic old man's address. He looked and sounded drugged to the point of unconsciousness. Poor thing he was so worried about not following instructions. His eyes were almost closed the entire time. Who is going to punish him? Did you ever figure out who or what he is so afraid of?

I watched that pathetic old man's address. He looked and sounded drugged to the point of unconsciousness. Poor thing he was so worried about not following instructions. His eyes were almost closed the entire time. Who is going to punish him? Did you ever figure out who or what he is so afraid of?

Warble on with irrelevant shit all you want. The fact remains, as deliberately not stated by the dickhead above, he did mention the parents etc of the soldiers.

You never watched it or you would have seen that. Dickhead.

Yes you did, and you had your mind made up before he even spoke a word.
Fuck you catlover.

I'm not proud of Biden in anyway, yet you will NEVER condemn trump.
That is why you are considered a CULT MEMBER.

Yes you did, and you had your mind made up before he even spoke a word.
Fuck you catlover.

I'm not proud of Biden in anyway, yet you will NEVER condemn trump.
That is why you are considered a CULT MEMBER.
It's not as if trump.ever changed humanity in any way except his bank accounts.
I'll condemn trump all I want and you can do fuck all about it. Have a go at me blockhead.

Warble on with irrelevant shit all you want. The fact remains, as deliberately not stated by the dickhead above, he did mention the parents etc of the soldiers.

You never watched it or you would have seen that. Dickhead.
Ohhhh. Chaos Joe mentioned the parents of the dead in his brain dead speech.
Well
In that case
Thank you MR PRESIDENT TRUMP for contacting these families personally to offer sincere condolences.

There,

It's not as if trump.ever changed humanity in any way except his bank accounts.
I'll condemn trump all I want and you can do fuck all about it. Have a go at me blockhead.
There's nothing to condemn. No matter how these families were going to vote in 2024, they are Trump fans now.

Ohhhh. Chaos Joe mentioned the parents of the dead in his brain dead speech.
Well
In that case
Thank you MR PRESIDENT TRUMP for contacting these families personally to offer sincere condolences.

There,

Oh I didn't know you knew he did.
That's puts a whole new spin on it.
You must have access to info I don't.
You're so much smarter than me.
Let me know next time you can support your opinion with evidence.
You haven't done that until now.

You're not so smart now pussy galore.

There's nothing to condemn. No matter how these families were going to vote in 2024, they are Trump fans now.

Really. More unique access to how others think. You have boundless talents.
And what makes you think trump will be running again. Give us your unique access into his fortunes with that access and crystal ball you have.

Unfortunately he made it about himself when he mentioned his son Beau, who did not die in combat..

Did you notice he would say three words.....pause....three more....pause.....

I really thought they were feeding him a few words at a time in an earpiece. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, would surprise me about this defunct, corrupt admin now.

1. Orange man is not the president Biden is.
2. Biden did address the nation.
3. The orange man never followed up with his promise to pull the troops out, thats why soldiers got killed.

"This tragedy should have never been allowed to happen, which makes our grief even deeper and more difficult to understand. May God Bless the USA," President Trump concluded.

Trump released more than 5000 Taliban prisoners, a lot of them were ISSIS-K.
The ones who claimed responsibility for the attacks.

You're right, just like your presidency "never allowed to happen"

Forum List

Back