Thank you Pat Buchanan

I remember him bragging about, as a kid, stealing older people's SSN checks from their mail and then taunting dogs with the envelope to get the dog to tear up the letter.

bitchplease.jpg

I can't believe that guy is still above ground...

I for one am glad he is. Trade policy or lack thereof is a large part of our economic problems. NAFTA, GATT etc are bad deals.
It was a hit in the 1980's-'90's..

It was if you had the K street lobbyists helping you out. But it screwed most of the rest of the country in the long run.
Don't tell them that Reagan got the balling rolling...

I for one am glad he is. Trade policy or lack thereof is a large part of our economic problems. NAFTA, GATT etc are bad deals.

It was if you had the K street lobbyists helping you out. But it screwed most of the rest of the country in the long run.

It started there and ended with Clinton and that still does not make it right.

It just goes to show you, how much corporate America is the driving force..

It just goes to show you, how much corporate America is the driving force..

certain sectors, absolutely.

Through Congress he did, the lawful ethical way.

just like Oblama does...unless Congress allows him to bypass them..

Nope. Obama is violating the constitution. Reagan never allowed extended members of illegal aliens families to enter the country either.

I like Pat Buchanan for the same reasons I like people like Bernie Sanders and Ralph Nader.

No bullshit, just hit me over with the head with it, I don't have to like it. At least I think I'm getting the straight scoop on your opinion.

Not much of that elsewhere nowadays.

I like Pat Buchanan for the same reasons I like people like Bernie Sanders and Ralph Nader.

No bullshit, just hit me over with the head with it, I don't have to like it. At least I think I'm getting the straight scoop on your opinion.

Not much of that elsewhere nowadays.

That's very true. With Sanders I disagree with about 90 percent of the time, but I trust him far more than I do Hillary. Pat is more to my liking but he has shortcomings also.

Nope. Obama is violating the constitution. Reagan never allowed extended members of illegal aliens families to enter the country either.
Your one horse town got off track........
Were were discussing NAFTA and et al trade deals that helped enrich the corporate boyz...Those white collar thugs...

Forum List

Back